Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why the NWO is banning abortions in America

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
These numbers are the births minus deaths totals for America since 2000;

USA net natural population growth

The USA want that number back up to between 1.5 million to 2 million a year. That is why this isn't just going to be stopping surgical abortions. But cutting off the abortion pills as well, and then even moving on birth control pills if necessary.

that's pretty astonishing that US population growth has fallen like that

I’m grateful for abortion in the USA it has killed 60 million niglets in 60 years. Could you imagine how much worse off this country would be with 60 million more jiggaboos walking around?

Ya we've still got net immigration as well which was at an average of 1.1 million a year between 2010-2019, but that was way down in 2020 and 2021 with all the Covid restrictions...down to maybe 300,000 a year net in 2020 and 2021. And since Mexico's economy keeps industrializing, we are actually seeing more Mexicans going back to Mexico now than coming.

Since 1965 the USA it is almost exactly 1% population growth per year. Since America has 331 million people, that should be 3.3 million people a year today. But last year we got just 450,000 growth. So I suspected big changes were coming this year. Although to be honest I didn't think they would move to ban abortions.

They have all sorts of weapons to use. In the EU they are bringing in more subsidies to turn it around.

-monthly tax free checks per child.. eg.. like $300/month per kid
-free daycare
-more generous maternity leave
-free child dental

Ya we've still got net immigration as well which was at an average of 1.1 million a year between 2010-2019, but that was way down in 2020 and 2021 with all the Covid restrictions...down to maybe 300,000 a year net in 2020 and 2021. And since Mexico's economy keeps industrializing, we are actually seeing more Mexicans going back to Mexico now than coming.

Since 1965 the USA it is almost exactly 1% population growth per year. Since America has 331 million people, that should be 3.3 million people a year today. But last year we got just 450,000 growth. So I suspected big changes were coming this year. Although to be honest I didn't think they would move to ban abortions.

They have all sorts of weapons to use. In the EU they are bringing in more subsidies to turn it around.

-free daycare
-free child dental
yeah that's why they need massive immigration. Otherwise the economy and everything will super-stagnate with the population drop and will wind up like europe, or worse, japan

I’m grateful for abortion in the USA it has killed 60 million niglets in 60 years. Could you imagine how much worse off this country would be with 60 million more jiggaboos walking around?

Ya we've got like 40 million naggers now. So that is all we can handle as a percentage.

That number needs to fall faster and harder. The beast needs to be starved.

Ya we've got like 40 million naggers now. So that is all we can handle as a percentage.
Did you take into account all of the illegal spics coming across the border?

That number needs to fall faster and harder. The beast needs to be starved.
I don’t see what the problem is less people the better

I don’t see what the problem is less people the better
The state apparatuses need the numbers to rise, but that's precisely how we can contribute to society's downfall.

yeah that's why they need massive immigration. Otherwise the economy and everything will super-stagnate with the population drop and will wind up like europe, or worse, japan

Thats something I'm wondering about our Empire in East Asia.. Japan, South Korea and Taiwan their populations are going to fall off a cliff unless they do something. But they are very against immigration. I think the NWO is going to have to make them bring in millions of SE Asians and Curries anyway though.

For the EU so far they are bringing in more and more immigrants just to stabilize the population in some countries. But what they really need is to get the birth rate up to replacement, then they can bring in just moderate amount of immigrants for slow and steady growth.

Thats something I'm wondering about our Empire in East Asia.. Japan, South Korea and Taiwan their populations are going to fall off a cliff unless they do something. But they are very against immigration. I think the NWO is going to have to make them bring in millions of SE Asians and Curries anyway though.

For the EU so far they are bringing in more and more immigrants just to stabilize the population in some countries. But what they really need is to get the birth rate up to replacement, then they can bring in just moderate amount of immigrants for slow and steady growth.
The birth rate in western countries is basically destroyed due to feminism, lookism, women in the workforce, death of the family unit, etc :smonk:

Did you take into account all of the illegal spics coming across the border?

The feeling among policy makers who I read the articles is they think as many illegal beaners are leaving as coming in each year. Like we are losing Mexicans now, but gaining from the Central American countries.

For Mexico they are in NAFTA for near to 30 years now, and their own birthrate isn't that high anymore. So as Mexico gets richer not as many want to come to America as they can just work in our factories in Mexico.

The birth rate in western countries is basically destroyed due to feminism, lookism, women in the workforce, death of the family unit, etc :smonk:

Something I was thinking is reading back articles from the 1970's everybody thought there would be mass starvation, water shortages and resource shortages back then. They thought tens of millions of Americans would die of starvation by the year 2000.

Now looking back it was just stupid, but that was their beliefs. So back then like in 1973 with Roe v Wade, imo they were intentionally trying to have lower birth rates.

But now they got what they wished for and they are panicking. Like think about China and the one child policy.

An interesting number is they said never in American history since founding, hell since before founding until 2020 has the population growth rate been less than 0.5% per year. And last year it was at 0.1%!

They are saying May-23rd or something is when the borders re-open. And they are changing the rules so conservative judges can't so easily kick people out who come in undocumented. The undocumented immigrants will be able to file appeals and remain in the country while waiting for appeals, and also moving to administrative review within the department of immigration instead of judges for some of the cases.

The feeling among policy makers who I read the articles is they think as many illegal beaners are leaving as coming in each year. Like we are losing Mexicans now, but gaining from the Central American countries.
I don’t believe that for a second.

In the EU they are bringing in more subsidies to turn it around.

-free daycare
-free child dental
Wtf you talking about, EU doesn't want any more white babies. They are bringing in Africans, Arabs and Pakis by the millons.
They want to make whites a minority.
In these ghetto cities and waste land europeans don't want to bring in children in to this.

Last edited:
Another big program is too many undocumented immigrants were coming into the border states and staying there. So they have this national program where they are busing immigrants across America, and then working with this array of contractors who are helping the immigrants get housing, social services, find jobs, learning English, getting certified in their professions etc. across America.

For example with AirBnB they go on for some town and find people renting rooms, condos, houses. And say ok how much for like 1 year to have availability so we can move in like Haitians and El Salvadorans and Pakis.

It has nothing to do with stablising the population.
Population replacement of Europe has been the key goal of The EU since its inception

Wtf you talking about, EU doesn't want any more white babies. They are bringing in Africans, Arabs and Pakis by the millons.
They want to make whites a minority.
In these ghetto cities and waste land europeans don't want to bring in children in to this.

Imo they realized that was a bad idea and now they want more white babies and still quite a few immigrants but not as fast as before.

Way I view it is the EU is fascism all the way. They aren't like the Marxist national government leaders in much of Europe. Granted they are still statists so sometimes I think they are Marxists, but they are different.

Last edited:
It’s falling apart and they want it that way for the agenda :feelsLSD:

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

The double edged sword in the abortion argument.

I suppose this is mostly driven by corona arresting mass immigration.

It's interesting isn't it that when homosexuality was first on the rise AIDS came along and now globalism is on the rise we have coronavirus.

I guess Goyvid 19 was too effective so now they're trying to correct that mistake

I suppose this is mostly driven by corona arresting mass immigration.

It's interesting isn't it that when homosexuality was first on the rise AIDS came along and now globalism is on the rise we have coronavirus.

Ya they are saying on May 23rd is when the borders are going to re-open, but it really impacted population growth, we would be about 1.4 million higher in people without that.

Ya in my research back in 2015 I came to the conclusion that there is no such thing as viruses. Homos were dying of all sorts of things in the 1970's and 1980's, so I think they just bundled it together into 'AIDS' to scare the hell out of people.

Ya they are saying on May 23rd is when the borders are going to re-open, but it really impacted population growth, we would be about 1.4 million higher in people without that.

Ya in my research back in 2015 I came to the conclusion that there is no such thing as viruses. Homos were dying of all sorts of things in the 1970's and 1980's, so I think they just bundled it together into 'AIDS' to scare the hell out of people.

I get the feeling we disagree about whether mass immigration is good or bad!

And maybe also about whether you even NEED all those people right now. The population of the USA has increased so fast there's probably no harm in letting it shrink a bit again.

Personally I'd just increase the birth rate.

Based :yes:

I get the feeling we disagree about whether mass immigration is good or bad!

And maybe also about whether you even NEED all those people right now. The population of the USA has increased so fast there's probably no harm in letting it shrink a bit again.

Personally I'd just increase the birth rate.

For me for the USA first choice is the birth rate. Which in past decades we were adding about 1.6 million a year from births minus deaths. And then we added another 1.1 million a year from net immigration. So 2.7 million total.

If the births minus deaths was 200,000, then we would need 2.5 million net immigrants to hit that 2.7 million a year. The USA can do that for awhile but its not viable long run, which imo is why they got to start changing the rules for abortions and even birth control.

For me for the USA first choice is the birth rate. Which in past decades we were adding about 1.6 million a year from births minus deaths. And then we added another 1.1 million a year from net immigration. So 2.7 million total.

If the births minus deaths was 200,000, then we would need 2.5 million net immigrants to hit that 2.7 million a year. The USA can do that for awhile but its not viable long run, which imo is why they got to start changing the rules for abortions and even birth control.

But why do you need so many people?

But why do you need so many people?

I came to realize it when I was reading a lot about the pharmaceutical industry years ago. Each new class of drugs it costs about $200 billion over the patent life of those drugs in the class together to do it. So in type II diabetes there is maybe 8 classes of drugs. And through experience and studies they are mainly using 4 of the classes in combination together. And there is a number of new classes that are more advanced coming down the pipeline. So I multiplied it out and 8 classes of drugs * $200 billion in todays dollars = $1.6 trillion dollars.

Now the USA can afford this because spending $40 billion a year in todays dollars since 1980 for diabetes drugs = $1.6 trillion. Then factor in type II diabetes is one albeit big disease area, there are a bunch of other disease areas. The US spent $440 billion for on-patent drugs in the year 2020. Which was 50% of global on-patent drug spending. Since the total US economy in 2020 was around $20 trillion, this was ~2.2% of the US economy. To do this the USA has probably 2 million people working in the pharmaceutical industry.

And then pharmaceuticals are just one part of the economy. As the USA gets bigger in population, more and bigger projects can be underway at the same time. So Hollywood is working on tv shows and movies. Silicon Valley is working on computers research. Detroit is working on automobile research. In each of these areas there is a whole ecosystem including universities, government researchers, mega corporations, subcontractors, small companies, financiers, etc.

In drugs society starts out that we have no known way to help people with that disease. What happens is when you get one drug that is proven to help, it tends to slow down the progression of the disease on average. Although a few people have a remarkable response to that one drug and they actually get better, some even near to full recovery. Then you get a second drug and you add it in and the progression is further slowed down on average, and more people seeing outright improvement. Then a 3rd drug class comes along for that disease and this time its a replacement for one of the other 2, and it is again an improvement.

Eventually you get it so that the average person instead of their disease progressing they are actually improving - but by far most areas of medicine are not that advanced yet.

What happens also with science and technology is improvements in one area, speed up progress in other areas. So computers and software they are starting to speed up progress in pharmaceuticals. So what is happening is the speed of advance is increasing.

The wealth of the country it is an abstraction of what is going on with science and technology. So some shit poor country where they are farming by hand they are poor because their productivity per person is low. And they won't be contributing to developing something like new drugs anytime soon. Luckily for them America lets them copy our drugs for cheap, aka they get the drugs eventually at prices that are set for their incomes. But America we don't have anybody we can copy off of for cheap. We have to pay the huge money to develop it ourselves.

It doesn't affect me living in Europe, and it also makes whores mad, wheres the problem?

It doesn't affect me living in Europe, and it also makes whores mad, wheres the problem?

For me there is no problem, if whores don't want to have children stop having sex with Chads and Tyrones.

For me there is no problem, if whores don't want to have children stop having sex with Chads and Tyrones.
I hope they will all have to support 5 kids and then take their own life from stress.

I hope they will all have to support 5 kids and then take their own life from stress.

Ya and Chads and Tyrones don't want some single Mom who is busy all the time taking care of babies.

In America, our rulers they adapt. That is insanely powerful.

What fucked the Soviet Union is they kept doubling down on their dogmatic communism even when it wasn't working in large areas of their economy.

In the 1970's the people believed that resources and farmland were running out and that the national security interest was to reduce the birthrate. See the China one child policy for another regime taking action. But that view turned out to be wrong, of course while I would have guessed that the improvements in crop yields per acre would have continued, even I would have to admit if I was there in the 1970's that this was my strong belief that I was 99% sure on, but not something that was for sure knowable.

In the years between the 1970's and maybe 2015, there was no real need for a change to the Roe v Wade policy. Because the net natural growth rate was a nice healthy consistent number anyway.

But the drop off in the last few years and especially the last 2 years, it required a change in policy. What is remarkable to me is how fast America is able to adapt. What I think we will see this decade is if necessary a series of reforms until the net natural growth rate is back to like ~1.5 million a year.

This ruling it also strengthens America. Because liberal states which still want abortion can keep it legalized. While conservative states who want to outlaw abortions can also do that. So people in each area are represented democratically.

Some other reforms that can increase the birthrate:

-reducing access/making it harder to get prescribed birth control pills
-better and more generous maternity leave benefits

-more generous child tax credits and making them paid monthly so its more obvious their value
-increasing caps on income for child tax credits
-states providing subsidized daycare

-providing free breakfast & lunch for kids at schools and even dinner if they want (these meals also allows nutrition for kids)
-free or subsidized dental for children being available to more people
-free or subsidized health care for children expanded (eg. in school health care resources)

-bringing in more women of child bearing age as immigrants, as well as children immigrants easier to get in with their parents working here

These numbers are the births minus deaths totals for America since 2000;

View attachment 608696

The USA want that number back up to between 1.5 million to 2 million a year. That is why this isn't just going to be stopping surgical abortions. But cutting off the abortion pills as well, and then even moving on birth control pills if necessary.
Well, they're importing 1 million spics every 6 months.

No need for white reproduction

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back