Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why the multi-thousand year era of the betabuxxer is over

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
In Europe men always had two ways to have children. One way was just good looking guys who knocked up women based on looks. But for most men the way was to work hard, get a good job/business and if they were at least low-tier normies or maybe even what we would consider high-tier incels, they could find a wife. And women back then they couldn't avoid getting pregnant so easily to a betabuxxer. Granted it is estimated 10% of babies were still through cheating.

This system worked so well because it didn't just prioritize social position.. being good looking you could make it too. Europe became very industrious and good looking as one would expect.

Two things ended the long era of the beta buxxer. The first is birth control pills allow a woman to be with a betabuxxer but not get pregnant.

The second is more complex. Marx pointed out around the 1840's that with the emergence of the machine, anyone thinking about it(which was like a handful of people who actually think), could see that eventually there would be surplus for everyone. How long it would take who knew exactly, but as the machinery advanced and was implemented on a global scale that production would rise so high that eventually nearly everyone could get enough of whatever. That process still goes on today, it even is exponential in nature(as machinery can be used to make other machines providing a feedback loop).

So here we are in 2021 and for normal white women they can get a job, and government benefits that mean they don't have to marry a betabuxxer to survive. The government benefits themselves come from the machinery, the vast production allows some of the surplus to be taxed. Marx was way too early and way too aggressive with his plans for how the state would manage this. But eventually the world figured out how to balance it. An error Marx made was his idea of killing of the capitalism, which stopped advancement in those countries. The way for it is taxing a percentage of the suprlus production of the machinery. So as to not discourage production, and in fact by redistributing money it creates the demand in the marketplace. Which is what the printing is, money is just the abstraction we are using.

It is over for productive men. It is the era of useless fuck boys.

The era of the betabuxxer isn't over, betabuxxing just changed a bit.

There is a huge number of single moms who got pregnant while riding the cockcarousel for betabuxxers to take care of.

:feelsdevil: in the west no. even in poor countries there're now enough money from government.

the betabuxer is now the government = taxpayers collectively.

foids are net drain on taxes while males are net payers of taxes. the whole system is set up to enslave men to benefit foids.
Yes, they live on welfare, but that is not enough money to sustain a singlemom with 2+ kids.
They are all looking for a betabuxx to have a at least somewhat acceptable lifestyle.
You can't live a good life on wellfare alone as a singlemom of 2+ kids, it's not possible, therefore betabuxxers are in extremely high demand.
It's probably easier to betabuxx today than it was ever before tbh.

The era of the betabuxxer isn't over, betabuxxing just changed a bit.

There is a huge number of single moms who got pregnant while riding the cockcarousel for betabuxxers to take care of.

Ya its a shadow of what it once was and game over for them in terms of breeding. But I agree that after a foid gets kids with Chad, she can find a normie betabuxxer with a good career.
:feelsdevil: in the west no. even in poor countries there're now enough money from government.

the betabuxer is now the government = taxpayers collectively.

foids are net drain on taxes while males are net payers of taxes. the whole system is set up to enslave men to benefit foids.

Ya and despite what people like ZeroHedge say the economy isn't going to collapse, I've been saying this since 2005. The economy is just going to keep getting bigger, because now we are implementing AI, computing, robotics and machinery together.

In fact we are just at the beginning of this next knee on the curve up. The mass printing and New Deal 2.0 that Biden launched is the start of the next move up.

Last edited:
It is over for productive men. It is the era of useless fuck boys.

Ya we are at the beginning of a new era. In the last era we needed production. Now we don't, people have closets full of clothes for example and Americans are actually starting to build smaller houses as the houses were so big. And meantime the production of the machinery grows ever larger.

In this new era its not about logic and utilitarianism. Its about emotional experiences. Women don't care about utility. They care about emotions. This new era is the female dominated era.

To show what I mean about this.. think about high school and college. I didn't like how they were changing. But then I realized we don't need those things anymore. But people still want to have the experience of high school and college. It doesn't matter what they learn. Its about the experiences at school.

In the past people would go to a job 40 hours+ a week, 50 weeks a year. We don't need that anymore. And its going to get a lot more that we don't need it. But people can do careers more like a hobby. Come and go when they want, do some work on it, but also take a ton of time off.

Betabux used to mean that the man offers his money, status and values. The woman offers intimacy, children and companionship which is a good deal but modern betabux means the man offers everything while the woman offers nothing, betabuxs get fuckzoned and cheated on with Chads. The batbux only enjoys the presence of the woman with him but can't even touch her.

This feminism utopia will fail to materialize because we simple have dried our genetic potential, intelligence is inversely correlated with birth rate, I m coming back to university and holy shit, it’s quite clear to see how zoomers are much dumber and have lower attention spans than milenials, who is supposed to keep making these discoveries ? Every generation has less potential than the one before and every pop science article about AI solving everything for us forgets to tell the public about what AI safety researchers have discovered… it’s over

And the cherry on top of the cake is STEM degrees becoming something zoomers are repulsed by, they know success in the sexual market is all about being popular in social media, no female finds a nerd attractive, no matter how wealthy he might be, therefore we have even less applicants now, my pure math department is finding problems finding people that want to join their program, we are NOT coming to space but rather to the stone age

Last edited:
Betabux used to mean that the man offers his money, status and values. The woman offers intimacy, children and companionship which is a good deal but modern betabux means the man offers everything while the woman offers nothing, betabuxs get fuckzoned and cheated on with Chads. The batbux only enjoys the presence of the woman with him but can't even touch her.

Ya and now a single mom isn't much different than an average betabuxxer in status already. And she doesn't need his money. And values she spits on traditional values.

You really need to make like $250k+ a year to offer a higher status life.

Even as women don't offer much anymore, normies I see are still willing to accept the terms. Because for them its also status of having a girlfriend. To not be an incel.
This feminism utopia will fail to materialize because we simple have dried our genetic potential, intelligence is inversely correlated with birth rate, I m coming back to university and holy shit, it’s quite clear to see how zoomers are much dumber and have lower attention spans than milenials, who is supposed to keep making these discoveries ? Every generation has less potential than the one before and every pop science article about AI solving everything for us forgets to tell the public about what AI safety researchers have discovered… it’s over

And the cherry on top of the cake is STEM degrees becoming something zoomers are repulsed by, they know success in the sexual market is all about being popular in social media, no female finds a nerd attractive, no matter how wealthy he might be, therefore we have even less applicants now, my pure math department is finding problems finding people that want to join their program, we are NOT coming to space but rather to the stone age

Ya in a lot of fields discovery stopped a long time ago. Even as we massively expanded the number of researchers and universities working on it.

Think in physics and math, the last big discoveries were like 100 years ago. It makes sense your observations, math is hard.. so people want something easy with no homework. What I realized is people want the experience of college, but not the college work part.

Even the 40-50 years old today imo their attention spans are way too low to ever discover things. So I can only imagine how little chance Millenials and Zoomers have.

Last edited:
So does betabuxxing exist now or not? According to people here most non chad relationships are just women settling for a betabuxx :feelskek:. So if betabuxxing doesnt exist now, then that would mean only chad would be in relationships and normies and low tier normies wouldnt get anything (which obviously isnt true). If betabuxxing still exists, then I dont know what the point of this post was

So does betabuxxing exist now or not? According to people here most non chad relationships are just women settling for a betabuxx :feelskek:. So if betabuxxing doesnt exist now, then that would mean only chad would be in relationships and normies and low tier normies wouldnt get anything (which obviously isnt true). If betabuxxing still exists, then I dont know what the point of this post was

The number of betabuxxers has gone down by quite a lot with all the women living single. Like 50% of women are single in some Western countries, so there must be a corresponding fall off for betabuxxers.

The other thing is the deal isn't anything likethe old deal. The betabuxxers I know they have to either be in a childless relationship with a woman or most often if there is kids it is Chads kids from a former relationship.

The woman also no longer provides warmth, comfort, cooking.. and in many cases probably not sex. If the normie doesn't accept those terms he can join the ranks of incels, which status wise normies will do anything to avoid that.

Even the 40-50 years old today imo their attention spans are way too low to ever discover things. So I can only imagine how little chance Millenials and Zoomers have
Yeah, social media and modern entertainment is just too effective at stealing your attention, also these zoomer kids are also spending all their free time gymmaxxing, grooming themselves (and doing every softmaxxing trick), virtual signaling, and trying to appear cool on social media, this shits just steals too much time, time, that could be used to learn stuffs instead, they just do their homework and that’s about it, they have zero passion for their field,I was talking with this zoomer dude that is about to graduate from psychology and I asked him what post grad program was he interested in and he just said:

> bruh I want to travel the world first :feelskek:

JFL! Dude is probably trying to appear cool in social media by posting Pictures in peru or whatever and trying geomaxxing instead of focusing on his career :feelsEhh:

What females have done to the mating ritual WILL destroy humanity.

Last edited:
Yeah, social media and modern entertainment is just too effective at stealing your attention, also these zoomer kids are also spending all their free time gymmaxxing, grooming themselves (and doing every softmaxxing trick), virtual signaling, and trying to appear cool on social media, this shits just steals too much time, time, that could be used to learn stuffs instead, they just do their homework and that’s about it, they have zero passion for their field,I was talking with this zoomer dude that is about to graduate from psychology and I asked him what post grad program was he interested in and he just said:

> bruh I want to travel the world first :feelskek:

JFL! Dude is probably trying to appear cool in social media by posting Pictures in peru or whatever and trying geomaxxing instead of focusing on his career :feelsEhh:

What females have done to the mating ritual WILL destroy humanity.

Capitalism will create ever more effective ways to capture your attention. Thats the power of a free market, it just keeps going getting better.

Ya men in past generations like guys going to university they usually had a girlfriend or honestly even a wife. They didn't need to spend all those hours every day trying to do things to impress women or meet women.

Those guys without passion and without putting in work on their own out of interest won't amount to much. I wouldn't advise anyone without a passion for science to take it. As its winner take all nowadays. We can just take the work of one super advanced guy and copy it a million times. We don't need thousands of mediocre scientists.

In the past people would go to a job 40 hours+ a week, 50 weeks a year. We don't need that anymore. And its going to get a lot more that we don't need it. But people can do careers more like a hobby. Come and go when they want, do some work on it, but also take a ton of time off.

This is a good thing, actually. Perhaps the only legitimate silver lining for men to come out of the sexual revolution. I'm fully aware of the negative aspects of this; tradcon betabuxxing possesses benefits on a societal scale but ultimately at the expense of individual men. So many fellow cels claim they wish to return to this imagined utopia of the 50's where they could just wageslave all their lives for a woman. Is that really what you guys want? I truly doubt it.

Frankly I consider the tradcon delusion to be one of the most cucked opinions on this forum. "I'd rather be a packmule that works myself to death for some pussy and crumbcrunchers than be lonely"! I've been thinking that the increase of incels in society might ultimately be a good thing for men as it might force many to engage in some actual introspection and perhaps appreciate concepts like self-actualization. As opposed to running life on autopilot, culminating in being another cog for the machine and shackled to ungrateful, lazy women.

I still resent the fact I will never invoke lust in a woman or bed one, but would I honestly be content to be a provider? A workhorse? Forced to work professions and hours I don't wish to? Compelled to tolerate bosses and co-workers I normally wouldn't because I have to provide for a woman who is privileged to sit at home? Sounds like a fool's game. Perhaps men have become liberated themselves but most refuse to realize it.

This is a good thing, actually. Perhaps the only legitimate silver lining for men to come out of the sexual revolution. I'm fully aware of the negative aspects of this; tradcon betabuxxing possesses benefits on a societal scale but ultimately at the expense of individual men. So many fellow cels claim they wish to return to this imagined utopia of the 50's where they could just wageslave all their lives for a woman. Is that really what you guys want? I truly doubt it.

Frankly I consider the tradcon delusion to be one of the most cucked opinions on this forum. "I'd rather be a packmule that works myself to death for some pussy and crumbcrunchers than be lonely"! I've been thinking that the increase of incels in society might ultimately be a good thing for men as it might force many to engage in some actual introspection and perhaps appreciate concepts like self-actualization. As opposed to running life on autopilot, culminating in being another cog for the machine and shackled to ungrateful, lazy women.

I still resent the fact I will never invoke lust in a woman or bed one, but would I honestly be content to be a provider? A workhorse? Forced to work professions and hours I don't wish to? Compelled to tolerate bosses and co-workers I normally wouldn't because I have to provide for a woman who is privileged to sit at home? Sounds like a fool's game. Perhaps men have become liberated themselves but most refuse to realize it.

:whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:

Beta buxxing was already dying 20 years ago, it just wasn’t as evident as now.

Beta buxxing was already dying 20 years ago, it just wasn’t as evident as now.

It was never something that could be sustained.

Very, very good points. You know I am an example of someone who couldn't get a girlfriend and then I never worked very much. And now I don't work at all. So I can just pursue my interests. So I have a number of intellectual interests that I do for hours every day. You end up getting into things that are really valuable as your passion takes you deeper and deeper into something. And by valuable I mean for society and it could be for money.

And of course maybe someones passions never create much value, but they explored things and had fun. But one thing is for sure if they spend their lifes energy wagecucking that they have little passion for that job, and doing a honey-do list, then they won't create anything because you only have so much energy.

Another thing it has allowed me to do is live by my beliefs instead of compromising all the time as normies do. For example an incel who has some money who is at a job and they want him to things that are against his ethics, he might have a choice to not go along.

And it's not beta-buxxing if the guy isn't getting the lion's share of her fertility window.

And it's not beta-buxxing if the guy isn't getting the lion's share of her fertility window.

Ya good point thinking about it, what that guy is defining is cuckery, not betabuxxing.