Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why the lie "you'll find someone eventually" is crucial for society

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
All evidence points to the pressure of sexual selection (one of the two components of Evolution) targeting human males. Genetic studies have shown that most males in the distant past didn't get to transmit their genes while most females did. Most animal species, from whales to polar bears, have the same functioning - the males compete and the females reject. Why this mechanism is so I have no idea. But it seems ubiquitous and very ancient.

Around 10% of males in any generation will die childless and often virgin too. This proportion may have increased lately and will likely continue to increase because of female standards becoming higher and higher, notably as a result of their financial independence and their increased technological capabilities for efficient dating.

How do you hide the fact that 10% and possibly more of the males in a given generation are doomed to absolute misery? What do you say in the privacy of a therapist's office to prevent suicides and NEETing ?

"There's someone for everyone". "You'll find someone eventually".

All damned lies. And these lies kill people, because they will generate a dangerous lifelong roller-coaster of hope/love and despair/rejection (a lot more dangerous than rational resignation). Those who say those lies are assassins, and I have the utmost faith posterity will recognize them as such.

Last edited:
This is the primary reason why tribalism encouraged the young men to sacrifice their lives for the tribe and strive for a glorious death so that they may find themselves in the halls of Valhalla. They may not have directly passed on their genes but their efforts on the battlefield earned resources for their tribe (of which they shared significant genetic material with).

An uncle can help his DNA spread by assisting his nephews and nieces because they share a common genetic pool.

This is the primary reason why tribalism encouraged the young men to sacrifice their lives for the tribe and strive for a glorious death so that they may find themselves in the halls of Valhalla. They may not have directly passed on their genes but their efforts on the battlefield earned resources for their tribe (of which they shared significant genetic material with).

An uncle can help his DNA spread by assisting his nephews and nieces because they share a common genetic pool.
Indeed. Traditionally, war and the priesthood were the two venues for unattractive/surplus males.

When jews were marched to concentration camps the motto written on the gates of Auschwitz was 'Arbeit macht frei' (work is liberating) because even the nazis knew that declaring it a death camp would be to too much of a black-pill to handle.

Last edited:
Very good post. I'm not sure if they are liars, as lying would imply knowing the truth in order to hide it. Do they actually know the truth? Subconsciously, yes, I suppose we all do. But do they consciously know the truth? Do they really have the courage the see the awful truth? Or are they also victims of their own illusions? Hard to tell. I am by no means defending them, I think they are the scum of the earth. A humble idiot is one thing, but these people are making a living out of pretending to have superior understanding.
Those who say those lies are assassins
Yes, they are.

When jews were marched to concentration camps the motto written on the gates of Auswitz was 'Arbeit macht frei' (work is liberating) because even the nazis knew that declaring it a death camp would be to too much of a black-pill to handle.
True. In reality, the hardest working inmates got a few advantages (shampoo, soap, more food, responsibilities, even visits to the camp brothel), but this never got close to freedom.

The comparison with male incels is obviously very exaggerated (anyone pretending otherwise is a troll), but one may ask to which extent the concept of "being milked with almost no repayment" also occurs for us.

True. In reality, the hardest working inmates got a few advantages (shampoo, soap, more food, responsibilities, even visits to the camp brothel), but this never got close to freedom.

The comparison with male incels is obviously very exaggerated (anyone pretending otherwise is a troll), but one may ask to which extent the concept of "being milked with almost no repayment" also occurs for us.
Boo, what happened to "being ugly is worse than the Holocaust"? :lul:

All evidence points to the pressure of sexual selection (one of the two components of Evolution) targeting human males. Genetic studies have shown that most males in the distant past didn't get to transmit their genes while most females did. Most animal species, from whales to polar bears, have the same functioning - the males compete and the females reject. Why this mechanism is so I have no idea. But it seems ubiquitous and very ancient.

Around 10% of males in any generation will die childless and often virgin too. This proportion may have increased lately and will likely continue to increase because of female standards becoming higher and higher, notably as a result of their financial independence and their increased technological capabilities for efficient dating.

How do you hide the fact that 10% and possibly more of the males in a given generation are doomed to absolute misery? What do you say in the privacy of a therapist's office to prevent suicides and NEETing ?

"There's someone for everyone". "You'll find someone eventually".

All damned lies. And these lies kill people, because they will generate a dangerous lifelong roller-coaster of hope/love and despair/rejection (a lot more dangerous than rational resignation). Those who say those lies are assassins, and I have the utmost faith posterity will recognize them as such.

The :blackpill: & :bluepill: aren't just confined to dating & mating you know. They permeate ALL aspects of our society.

That's the biggest :blackpill: for me to accept.
100% TRUTH

Women have bred us for size, strength, and aggression since before we were sapiens. The very instant men conquered nature, they want every man except the one they are currently fucking to be lapdogs and soyboys.

That was art and provocation, not true belief.
I know. But if I were to choose one thread in the history of the site to represent it forever to the world, I would pick that one anyways. That phrase was just emblematic.

this is why rape is a thing. this is why we need rape