Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why the Hell LionardoDi Caprio is so good looking?

Eurasian

Eurasian

Chief
★★
Why the fuck he is so good looking?Is he really good looking,or does Titanic movie raised his value in the soyciety.
Personally i think lio was good looking in Titanic but as he got older he started to lose his looks.
Heck he dont look like a Gigachad with muscles and all women wanna fuck him.Is this Just Be White Theory kicking in.

Attachments

• Titanic-Leonardo-DiCaprio.jpg
    Titanic-Leonardo-DiCaprio.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 26
Used to look good. He hit the wall early on, as most of prettyboys.

I mean if he was ethnic he will not get this role..they needed a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes..and tall too..hes 185cm tall

He's pretty boy when he is younger.

nows look like average looking guy that's you see everyday in ur town.

Yeah...jared leto looks younger because his face is kinda slim..like how lio had in titanic..after his jaw grew bigger it make him look kinda ugly ..and he is also skinny...right now lio has gained weight too

PillowBiters.is

You got deluded by hyper masc cope. Prettyboy DiCaprio has the highest appeal out of every single chad of all time

Why the fuck he is so good looking?Is he really good looking,or does Titanic movie raised his value in the soyciety.
Personally i think lio was good looking in Titanic but as he got older he started to lose his looks.
Heck he dont look like a Gigachad with muscles and all women wanna fuck him.Is this Just Be White Theory kicking in.
Dont wanna call you gay but this thread sounds gay.

Why kinda retarded question is that?

he’s genuinely a good guy tbh

You wanna fuck him?

Fame and money. Foids love attention and money and he's got both even at 60 or however old he is now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back