Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why the hell is every white girl blonde these days

S

shrewed

Hahah you fell for my trap made in heaven
-
I thought being blonde is rare .
Wtf most of them go to salon to dye their hair .
Atleast they ain't denying the lookism aspect.

because blondes are more desirable. I have seen woman say that they got approached more when they dyed it blonde

because blondes are more desirable. I have seen woman say that they got approached more when they dyed it blonde
Yeah but don't you think this blonde obsession is too much these days

They're self haters who wish they were "fully white". I don't know why being white is such a big deal, for example Italians go nuts when you say Italians are brown and not white.

They're self haters who wish they were "fully white". I don't know why being white is such a big deal, for example Italians go nuts when you say Italians are brown and not white.
Because, everyone wants to be White. It's not rocket science grAy.

Being white can come with advantages but I was talking about the hair color obsession

Being white can come with advantages but I was talking about the hair color obsession
People, such as brunettes and asians, view having blonde hair as "more white," which commenters here find to be desirable. Asian foids go for blonde guys most, and brunettes fake blonde out of insecurity

I have a made a thread before, I have never ever liked blonde women. They're too boring and generic, literally, every women has fake blonde hair these days. The majority of both ethnic and white males like blondes. Despite, being a sandnigger, I find darker whites and Arabs the hottest. Like Winona Ryder for example.
IMG 20240525 144216
Or women like this darker Arab woman.
IMG 20240525 144102
I have dark brown hair, people say Most people with dark features, prefer lighter women, both my brother and mother are gingers(we are Lebanese) I have never been into blondes, I find some readheads hot, but not as much as these.

@DarkStarDown

Because chads prefer to breed and fuck holes of blonde foids

I don’t know but I deserve their pussy since I have naturally blonde hair.

Because blond hair is common among white people, especially in Germanic and Nordic countries