Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why the hell are there comments that now have to be "approved by a moderator"?

• Thread starter Neriglisar.Belgrade
  • Start date
Neriglisar.Belgrade

Neriglisar.Belgrade

Recruit
★★★★
What the hell is wrong with this site? It's becoming more and more authoritarian. Apparently they even banned talking about the jbs.

This only occurs to grays, so when you get outta grayceldom it won't occur anymore

This only occurs to grays, so when you get outta grayceldom it won't occur anymore
:feelsrope: It's going to take me a long time, damn, in my previous account I barely made it to blue, I don't like spamming or things like that.

:feelsrope: It's going to take me a long time, damn, in my previous account I barely made it to blue, I don't like spamming or things like that.
Good luck

Great feature tbhtbhtbh

1. That’s always been the case as far as I’m aware for new accounts.

2. We staff don’t give a shit on a moral level what anyone believes about age of consent or anything else but we must protect the existence of the site from the Biden Junta, IT and the rest of our far leftist SJW feminist enemies and so we have instituted a policy long ago to stamp out pedophile content and even borderline pedo content that may not even technically be illegal because we do not want to give our enemies even a little bit of political ammunition with which to shut the site down.

Remember our enemies do not play fair so we feel we must go over the top to be able to effectively thwart them.

shiiiet this is the last stage of the cancer.

I am not a gray but the website is slow and sometimes doesnt even load. I disabled av but still

1. That’s always been the case as far as I’m aware for new accounts.

2. We staff don’t give a shit on a moral level what anyone believes about age of consent or anything else but we must protect the existence of the site from the Biden Junta, IT and the rest of our far leftist SJW feminist enemies and so we have instituted a policy long ago to stamp out pedophile content and even borderline pedo content that may not even technically be illegal because we do not want to give our enemies even a little bit of political ammunition with which to shut the site down.

Remember our enemies do not play fair so we feel we must go over the top to be able to effectively thwart them.
So what do you think of jokes about rape? Honestly, I don't think the users here are serious about that joke, but wouldn't the enemy be able to use that as an excuse to shut down the site? Of course, I am against banning such jokes.

Just remove the comment and rewrite it without "problematic" words, like those relating to suicide or feds and such.

Dude it's an oasis of freedom comparing to any other forum.

So what do you think of jokes about rape? Honestly, I don't think the users here are serious about that joke, but wouldn't the enemy be able to use that as an excuse to shut down the site? Of course, I am against banning such jokes.
Jokes are fine but calling for or actually saying you will carry out a rape on some dumb broad is highly illegal and will result in a ban + deletion of said comment.