Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why the hell are insane liberals obsessed with spreading/inserting Transgenders everywhere?

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Be it movies, games, anything, modern day nutjob devs have to have them in. you have to have these creepy 'people' in them clowning everything.

It's very counterintuitive even from their supposed point of view, since look Transgenders want to be the opposite gender right? but they can't so they feel suicidal, so by inserting Transgenders into Movies and Games you're just confirming that they're not the gender they desire to be.

Because propaganda.

D65C6AD3 2160 4077 A8A0 85DD4270DDC8

Liberals dont care about anything other than identity politics.

because your moms pussy

The (((media))) stokes outrage. They're trying to take down down Western civilization at the moment.

I believe there existed a push for gay acceptance many years ago, mirroring this current push for transgender acceptance.

But homosexuality is no longer provocative enough, so the (((media))) has moved on to the next degeneracy. Once transgenderism becomes similarly normalized, they will begin their push for bestiality acceptance, then I don't know what, and the Western world will truly become Sodom and Gomorrah.

Then, when Western society finally collapses under the weight of its own sexual excesses, (((China))) will move in and take its place as the next global superpower.

I really can’t stand LGBT shit. Typical bluepilled propaganda is annoying, but I can vote with my wallet. However, I am legitimately repulsed by shit like this in the media.

I didn’t even like doing Ohya’s confidant in P5R because of it

The (((media))) stokes outrage. They're trying to take down down Western civilization at the moment.

I believe there existed a push for gay acceptance many years ago, mirroring this current push for transgender acceptance.

But homosexuality is no longer provocative enough, so the (((media))) has moved on to the next degeneracy. Once transgenderism becomes similarly normalized, they will begin their push for bestiality acceptance, then I don't know what, and the Western world will truly become Sodom and Gomorrah.

Then, when Western society finally collapses under the weight of its own sexual excesses, (((China))) will move in and take its place as the next global superpower.
Cope about China taking over, we are in the global endgame.
After this is all over there will be nothing.

Be it movies, games, anything, modern day nutjob devs have to have them in. you have to have these creepy 'people' in them clowning everything.

It's very counterintuitive even from their supposed point of view, since look Transgenders want to be the opposite gender right? but they can't so they feel suicidal, so by inserting Transgenders into Movies and Games you're just confirming that they're not the gender they desire to be.
They ruined THE LAST OF US 2 by inserting transgender rubbish