Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WHY THE FUCK WOMEN WEAR HEELS?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Then do what twisted is doing, NOW. Don't waste more time you could gain some decent inches and then wear boots to push to 6ft. It's a good chance.
I could never get this anywhere and I could fuck my health with mk-667.

If it has dangerous side effects then don't do it. You can ask twisted tho where does he get them, i think he buys them online.

How is your experimemt going with @whogivesafucc

heels 3 inches or more stupid they look so odd

I can never understand why would any woman above 5'6 wear high heels except if her bf was a literal 6'6 giant. I find tall ass women wearing heels to make them even more taller and then whine about short men being genetic trash and bullshit. A 5'8 man would be naturally taller than 95% of women in the world but after heels he isn't even taller than 40%. If women want to feel "petite", "feminine" and "small", then what's the purpose of heels ?

That's fucking retarded, women can never understand fucking basic logic.

Even the 6'4 rock couldn't survive the 6" heels bullshit
2e3zci8.jpg
Because they hate manlets and want them to feel even more inferior, plus have a reason why not to go out with them (“it will look weird if I am taller than him in heels ewwww tehe”)

Because they hate manlets and want them to feel even more inferior, plus have a reason why not to go out with them (“it will look weird if I am taller than him in heels ewwww tehe”)
Women are cruel.

I wear 1.5 inch lifts everyday, i hate that im at that 5'9" manlet height where i get height mogged by twinks withiut them on.

I can never understand why would any woman above 5'6 wear high heels except if her bf was a literal 6'6 giant. I find tall ass women wearing heels to make them even more taller and then whine about short men being genetic trash and bullshit. A 5'8 man would be naturally taller than 95% of women in the world but after heels he isn't even taller than 40%. If women want to feel "petite", "feminine" and "small", then what's the purpose of heels ?

That's fucking retarded, women can never understand fucking basic logic.

Even the 6'4 rock couldn't survive the 6" heels bullshit
2e3zci8.jpg

the real answer is that heels change body posture - bringing breasts and ass more outwards giving illusion of bigger breasts and ass (you can google that)

however it also makes them more intimidating to men in my opinion, so I don't think it's that great, they make themselves less approachable

To boost their SMV to gain better partners