Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WHY THE FUCK WOMEN WEAR HEELS?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
I can never understand why would any woman above 5'6 wear high heels except if her bf was a literal 6'6 giant. I find tall ass women wearing heels to make them even more taller and then whine about short men being genetic trash and bullshit. A 5'8 man would be naturally taller than 95% of women in the world but after heels he isn't even taller than 40%. If women want to feel "petite", "feminine" and "small", then what's the purpose of heels ?

That's fucking retarded, women can never understand fucking basic logic.

Even the 6'4 rock couldn't survive the 6" heels bullshit
2e3zci8.jpg

Easy to counter them, just wear shoes that make you taller, if you are feeling so insecure about it dude. The tools are out there for you to use.

Fucking retarded cunts everything they do is a contradiction

And men with lifts are not accepted by society....

Easy to counter them, just wear shoes that make you taller, if you are feeling so insecure about it dude. The tools are out there for you to use.
If i did then i'd be laughed at and mocked by society for being "insecure" and bullshit. But women can wear 6" inches heels and be "sexy".

its to filter out subhumans. jfl if a woman is taller than you in heels if shes 5'10" or under. Remember, its not about height relative to the girl, its how you stack against other men

1. The Rock is really 6'2.

2. It's obvious why women wear them, to make their asses look better and to weed out short men.

These aren't women, they are the spawn of godzilla

its to filter out subhumans. jfl if a woman is taller than you in heels if shes 5'10" or under. Remember, its not about height relative to the girl, its how you stack against other men
at 5'10'' she would be taller than me without heels

They do it so that they can weed out the manlets.

Everything is fake about women. Sometimes I feel I don't even know what a woman is anymore.

Everything is fake about women. Sometimes I feel I don't even know what a woman is anymore.
All women are insecure and hate themselves. They're nothing but a fake, evil creatures with subpar brains and logic.

Lol @ these big ass bitches heightmogging the Rock

But if I wear 2" lifts I'm an insecure aspie jfl

It pushes their ass up. Thats why they were invented.

All women are insecure and hate themselves. They're nothing but a fake, evil creatures with subpar brains and logic.
Agree. This should be talked about more on here. Not even cope but pure black pill goodness.

It pushes their ass up. Thats why they were invented.
So i should suffer alone forever and die a virgin because women want to push their asses up ?

What a great world we live in.

Agree. This should be talked about more on here. Not even cope but pure black pill goodness.

I.e. Makeup, tights to make theur butts look bigger, filters, camera angles, poses to make their ads look bigger, the works

Yea. Just 2 more fucking inches and i could height fraud to 6 ft
Being a manlet is a death sentence especially if you're balding. You'd look like a 12 years old balding man. I'm the same.

I.e. Makeup, tights to make theur butts look bigger, filters, camera angles, poses to make their ads look bigger, the works
Plus fake personality, fake words, fake emotions. Everything in women is frauded that's why you can't trust one.

JFL heels make them have fake asses? Workout on your ass you bitch!

i can see the shaytaan in these cracker whore eyes

To give the illsuoon they are taller->longer legs->sexier

To heightmog manlets.

I'm 5'8 and most women heightmog the shit out of me
Are your parents tall ? Your growth plates may still be open and you can do like twisted to gain couple inches or more if you're lucky.

that. They signal that they don't want to be approached by smaller guys.

Are your parents tall ? Your growth plates may still be open and you can do like twisted to gain couple inches or more if you're lucky.
My dad is Almost 5'10 and my mom is 5'3. I have a really young bone age and my plates are still open

My dad is Almost 5'10 and my mom is 5'3. I have a really young bone age and my plates are still open
Then do what twisted is doing, NOW. Don't waste more time you could gain some decent inches and then wear boots to push to 6ft. It's a good chance.