Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why the fuck is my face so pudgy and bloated depsite being lean

G

gstvtrp

Banned
-
fuck this fucking garbage goddamn. I have such terrible facial structure. I can see my face in the reflection of my monitor and it's a constant reminder of how ugly I am.

What do you mean by lean.

How is your sugar, sodium and refined carb consumption?

Same...

My face is so bloated yet I’m not even that fat... I only have a little tummy like @itsOVER yet my face is so bloated

I consume a lot of carbs and sodium, and can’t stop.

What do you mean by lean.

How is your sugar, sodium and refined carb consumption?

I don't eat anything with lots of sugar. I use very little salt when I cook.

Did your jaw surgery not improve angularity at all?

I don't eat anything with lots of sugar. I use very little salt when I cook.
maybe try going keto for a bit and lose the water weight and if anything changes

Genetics. Also, fat is not equally "arranged" around your body. It’s either much of it on your face or maybe none at all or vice-versa: too much fat on stomach, legs, etc., and almost zero fat on your face.

Drinking lots of water might help bloatness too.

Genetics. Also, fat is not equally "arranged" around your body. It’s either much of it on your face or maybe none at all or vice-versa: too much fat on stomach, legs, etc., and almost zero fat on your face.

Drinking lots of water might help bloatness too.

lol it was a rhetorical question. I know why and it's because of genes and shitty bone structure.

I drink lots of water and only drink water but yeah doesn't help much.

You need to exercise your facial muscles bro.

Never understood this facial bloat meme. Its not bloating, its fat deposits. You just have shit fat deposition genetics and store higher quantities of fat in your face than other people. I have a friend who is an obese bloated subhuman fat ass but he has a remarkably thin lean looking face despite his size.

Drink more milk/water.
It helped me, I used to have a very bloated face but then I started drinking a lot more water and at least 1L of milk per day.