Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel WHY THE FUCK IS IT HAPPENING!!

Mnnn

Mnnn

Subhuman at the first 0.1sec
★★★
My engineering course was subdivided in two classes because of calenders issues. There were already more women than men in my class but when it was subdivided the class I'm in now have a total of 13 foids and 5 guys, me included.
There is only 1 Becky, and the rest are almost stacies and stacies.
I feel spent. I just wanted to hide my face, I always use a mask outside this shitty building. I wanted to enjoy my university knowing that in my course there would be almost no women for me to interact with AND NOW I FUCKING HAVE TO SHOW MY SUBHUMANITY EVERY SINGLE DAY UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR.
THERE WAS A MOMENT WHEN ME AND THIS STACY FOID LOOKED EACH OTHER IN THE EYE AND SHE LITERALLY LOOKED AWAY AFTER 0.5S. I FELT HER DISGUST.
I FUCKING HATE THIS SHIIIIIIIIIT

If I was Chad this would be a dream but I was born with shit genes and I got deformed on a car accident too. Being here is a fucking torture.

Absolutely brutal. I would never be able to sit in a room with attractive foids. My face would be glowing red.
I'm not even joking. The worst one, the Becky, is already reasonably attractive. It's a fucking nightmare here for anyone who is subhuman

OvER before it began. :feelsrope:

And you know 100% all that salary will be spent on affording that apartment she rents out for Chad and to buy a bunch of useless shit she can talk about to act like a legitimately interesting person with actual hobbies other than fucking Chad and watching Netflix, with a job she only got because the company needed to fulfill their diversity quota for the year. :feelshaha:

Wait, how can a woman become an engineer? Women are too dumb for even basic tasks.

Over for the world if women become engineers. Imagine driving along a bridge and it collapses or being inside a building which falls apart, because it was engineered by a dumb woman who only passed her degree because she sucked the professors’ cock for good grades.