Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why the fuck games so expensive now

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
was looking at dbfighterz and to buy a 8 month old game it costs me $80 (tax not included) and if I want to buy the dlc characters it costs me fucking $125 dollars. also the same price on the psn store and Microsoft store.

6FAB66CA 3E77 4ED2 A716 F2A926631BFB

Because they appeal to the male fantasy

Never fucking buy games directly from steam. You can always find cheaper keys from third party websites.

which country you live in homie

This is the worst era for gaming imo, the late 90s and early 2000s was the best, now it's just this casual shit being pumped out for 100 dollars at a time, no company wants to make a masterpiece anymore.

Don't even use steam lol ı have steam but there is just free games in my account since ı'm broke ass

This is the worst era for gaming imo, the late 90s and early 2000s was the best, now it's just this casual shit being pumped out for 100 dollars at a time, no company wants to make a masterpiece anymore.

Because making AAA games these days is hard and takes lots of people.
Therefore, they have to raise the price and/or casualize the fuck out of them.

Solution: play older games

It's a solid game, but the main reasons is that it is an anime based game, and anime fanboys are willing to pay a lot for this kind of stuff. SAO games are always complete shit, but they are always overpriced due to fanboys who are willing to pay.

I'm currently playing Torchlight 2. It's super cheap and you can milk a lot of hours from it.

I am bying used games since i am mostly a console/handheald gamer....or go pirate mode for PC games.

Just wait until it's on sale. I have to agree though, games have gotten more expensive over the years. I remember a time when £39.99 was the most you'd pay for a new game (Standard edition physical copy), but now it's gone up to £49.99, even though most games nowadays are sold in an unfinished, glitchy state and are only fixed through patches after release.

Because of all the bullshit "addons" and "dlcs" they try to tack on.

Everything was better in the past that isn´t just nostalgia it´s the truth, I remember when I was a pre-teen I would think a game was expensive if it costed 80$ that was the roof a game should never cost more than that but I usually never paid more than 60$ for a new game because I would wait a while to purchase it.

I remember being chocked some years ago when I bought Battlefield 4 the price on the full game (premium) was over 170$ that is insane! I refused to pay that so I just bought the cheap version without the DLC. A game should never cost more than 80$ anything above that is just stealing money.

Because normies flooded the market and have no spending discipline.

It's called waiting for a sale numbnuts.
You could easily get that game for 75% cheaper.

What ever happened to Monopoly? Scrabble? Risk? Air Hockey? Cards? Chess? Mouse Trap? Trouble?
Those were games I played back in the 1970's.

Because Jeweam doesnt care, what are you gonna do, not use their shitty game library? I hope Gabe has a heart attack, theyre basically extorting money from people at this point

Prices for video games on Steam are really shit. COD: Black Ops 2 is still $60USD and it was made back in 2012 :lul::lul::lul:

I haven't played a video game since my Atari 2600 broke.
That was 1982.

The thing I hate the most is 10+ year old games that are still $20-40 dollars
I never got to play FF12 and it has crazy high scores so I always wanted to play it. On Steam the game is still fucking full price for a 12year old game WTF

It gets worse with games like old RPGs that are literally 20-30 years old but still cost $19.99

It's called waiting for a sale numbnuts.
You could easily get that game for 75% cheaper.
THIS THIS THIS THIS
Because making AAA games these days is hard and takes lots of people.
Therefore, they have to raise the price and/or casualize the fuck out of them.
Solution: play older games
Beat me to it. That being said, the only reason they cost so much is because they spend most of their development budget on the graphics side. Specifically on modeling THOUSANDS OF INCONSEQUENTIAL OBJECTS
Prices for video games on Steam are really shit. COD: Black Ops 2 is still $60USD and it was made back in 2012 :lul::lul::lul:
The prices are actually publisher dependent, Valve is simply supplying the storefront. Just as a counter example, Metro Redux Bundle is 30$USD

I'm so out of the loop when it comes to games. Kind of got out of it in the late 2000's (right about the time when cucks and feminists started to destroy it). One thing I can say though is that from the time I was a kid in the 90's playing SNES and N64 24/7 to about the late 2000's when I quit was that the price of games pretty much stayed the same that entire time. A brand new game in 1998 cost $60 and it was the same in 2008.

FIFA is the only good game

Being a buyfag generally makes no sense unless you have money to burn and don't want to deal with pirating or waiting for cracks. There's so much more that money can do besides muh $60 flavor of the week garbage

Being a buyfag generally makes no sense unless you have money to burn and don't want to deal with pirating or waiting for cracks. There's so much more that money can do besides muh $60 flavor of the week garbage
online game it is

I have some old Famicom games that have old retail stickers on them for 8900 yen ($79.63). Games have always been expensive, but I do agree, they're batshit insane expensive now.

was looking at dbfighterz and to buy a 8 month old game it costs me $80 (tax not included) and if I want to buy the dlc characters it costs me fucking $125 dollars. also the same price on the psn store and Microsoft store.

View attachment 42224
They will only get more expensive as time goes on.