Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why the fuck does most people hate me in this forum no matter what I say?

Foid-tier self-awareness.

This is fucking comedy gold. Keep clowning yourself for our KEKs. :lul: :feelsclown:
Only normie s use kek and jfl word

Kys faggot

I don't if you're trolling or not, but if youre serious, you mog ER's narcissism to hell and back
ER was based and high iq that he knew he was the true alpha male and I’m just like him , you are pathetic and self loathing fags

Me and er know we are awesome

Normies don't even know what they mean, you dumb nigger. :lul:

Fucking Turkroach moment.
They do and they act just like you using faggot emojis,words kek jfl schizo and shit

Spongebob Squarepants Worlds Smallest Violin GIF

You're annoying.

I can’t fucking understand this bullshit

Whatever I say wherever I go irl or online I get hated on endlessly

You hate me because I speak the truth

I actually have an idea in this ,it’s because most people are evil and stupid and those evil and stupid motherfuckers are the one who’s hating me ,there’s no difference here and irl ,most people who hate me are disgusting piece of shit of a persons irl

I’m the biggest truecel and legend of all time ,literally all forums and social media bans me

The day will come and all you stupid and evil fucks will say “Mentally lost cel was right all along ! Please help us MLC!”

And I’ll say “No”

Message To my few fellow friends …

Thank you that you fought by my side against this degenerate scum
If everybody hates you everywhere you’re probably an asshole. Very plebbit of me to say but it’s true.

I actually have an idea in this ,it’s because most people are evil and stupid and those evil and stupid motherfuckers are the one who’s hating me ,there’s no difference here and irl ,most people who hate me are disgusting piece of shit of a persons irl

I’m the biggest truecel and legend of all time ,literally all forums and social media bans me

The day will come and all you stupid and evil fucks will say “Mentally lost cel was right all along ! Please help us MLC!”

And I’ll say “No”

I pray you well mate.

And I’ll say “No”

After a few more months on this forum, things will get easier.

I wouldn't mind if you posted all of this shit in the sewers.

Last edited:

Foid-tier self-awareness.

I don't, you are decent compared to alot of the retards here.

You are more entitled and bitching more than women that's why some hate you.It is only in your mind that people hate you.

But tbh you are the one that baits and waits to be hated like you are a femdom.

Maybe stop crying like a baby but I guess that's how the average "teenager incel" behaves.

Men need to act like men .Grow up.

Last edited:

And I’ll say “No”

20230609 045402 overlay 1

> be @Mentally lost cel
> hated by everybody
> banned from every corner of the internet
> never his fault, it is always antimentallylostcelism

Why are you here then?
I thought that being banned would stop me from going on here, but im an addict so i just lurked instead, so i asked for an unban.