Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why the fuck does it have to be this way

A

A981

i can't breed
★★★
I wasn't even born when it ended. 170 cm + non-NT killed me before I even exited the womb
How the fuck am I supposed to compete with chad? I will never mog, I'm doomed to a life of being what is basically a woman because I get mogged so hard that any kind of "confidence" or agency gets thrown out of the window. Sure, I can stop being submissive as long as I keep lifting and musclemaxx (main goal tbqh), but chad still mogs me so hard that it doesn't matter that I can break his skull in two

While I was rotting he was slaying. He'll likely be slaying even after I die. 60 year old chads fucked prime poon while ER was in the womb and they fuck it while he's in the grave.

I just want to kill him in gta, but even that won't let me take his place. I will never have a good life, and all it took was 25 cm of bone. Even if I were to miraculously ascend (not happening lol) I'd still be insecure 247 and get my bitch routinely stolen by men who mog me by the pure virtue of having genetically superior parents

There is no hope or future for incels. No cope can save you as you've failed to achieve your biological purpose. No amount of bluepill screeching and therapy can change the fact that all it takes is to go outside and any cope will immediately disappear. Rope is the only option.

I hate moggers so much it's unreal

Its over soyjak

the jews willed it and made it as such thats why, goy