Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why the fuck do soys think incels have high standards? Literally where did they get that from?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Literally where did they get that from. Just because ER had high standards that means every incel does? This and the fact that apparently incels don't have good hygiene or style or haircuts or showers. And even if there is an incel that doesn't then it's obvious that it's BECAUSE they are a lonely unmotivated depressed virgin male it's not what CAUSED them to be one.

They just b completely Makin up tings about incels so that to them the reason we're incel is anything but our looks.

The reason that we're incel is due to our looks. How hard is it to understand. Honestly how the fuck can you not be blackpilled. I can't imagine someone watching a FACEandLMS video and then not becoming blackpilled.

Also this:
Screenshot 20200723 180746

Literally where did they get that from. Just because ER had high standards that means every incel does? This and the fact that apparently incels don't have good hygiene or style or haircuts or showers. And even if there is an incel that doesn't then it's obvious that it's BECAUSE they are a lonely unmotivated depressed virgin male it's not what CAUSED them to be one.

They just b completely Makin up tings about incels so that to them the reason we're incel is anything but our looks.

The reason that we're incel is due to our looks. How hard is it to understand. Honestly how the fuck can you not be blackpilled. I can't imagine someone watching a FACEandLMS video and then not becoming blackpilled.

Also this:
View attachment 294213

people will just lie and make up shit about men they don't like

for future reference, every incel will be called a "pedo" with "high standards"

that's just how shit works in the social media age

Basically this. The easiest way to ruin someone is to make shit up about them and spread it as if its true to discredit them

Why do you think false rape claims are so effective? No company wants to employ a man after hearing that.

All the standards I have:

• not a landwhale
  • no slutty past
  • no disgusting disease or something like that

People think not wanting to fuck a 0/10=volcel=we have high standards.

Sorry I don't want "le sexy time" with a literal pig bro must be volcel with high standards

Looksmatch is enough for me.

pretty much

inceltears is basically an archive of our craziest shitposts

Ye they can't say incel without putting a buzzword Infront of it

Some users here do have high standards such as @Legendarywristcel and others that say “looksmatch or above only”

Because once upon a time an incel said that he won't date landwhales. And soys got mad over that shit - "Disrespecting m'qween!" "Chubby women are so hot!" "Volcel if you wouldn't date them!" "Incels are not supposed to have standards!" "They should fuck anything with a hole!" :soy: :soy:

And that's how they started believing that we have high standards.

Because there are probably some 10? 20? percent of us who are in fact volcels with unusually high standards, and of course soycucks cherry-pick those posts to fit their reality.

They sincerely believe that we're all obese white neckbeards living in basements who watch anime and are into 4'10 foidlets.

I just want a girl love me suck my dick not talk a lot make good sandwich give good feet rub not ever ask for fucking penny only be in my vicinity if sex will happen in next five minute let me occasionally club her over head with police batton while make "bonk" sound and pepper spray her in eyeball for personal enjoyment.

I cannot find whore who allow me do this.

Last edited:

Yea tbh
Because there are probably some 10? 20? percent of us who are in fact volcels with unusually high standards, and of course soycucks cherry-pick those posts to fit their reality.

They sincerely believe that we're all obese white neckbeards living in basements who watch anime and are into 4'10 foidlets.
WAY lower than 10 or 20% many men date and fuck actual whales.

I simply go after the girl I have the most chances with, EVERY factor into account, always did. I always went for girls low on looks scale, not popular, few to no male friends, compatible personalities. Still fucking rejected because I am an ugly ethnic manlet framelet.

I fucking hate my life, no matter what I do I fail, I am a second-class citizen castrated and destined to die in solitude because of my genetics.

I just want a girl love me suck my dick not talk a lot make good sandwich give good feet rub not ever ask for fucking penny only be in my vicinity if sex will happen in next five minute let me occasionally club her over head with police batton while make "bonk" sound and pepper spray her in eyeball for personal enjoyment.

I cannot find whore who allow me do this.
forget about it

Honestly, I dumpster dive and still get nothing.
It's over

Because once upon a time an incel said that he won't date landwhales. And soys got mad over that shit - "Disrespecting m'qween!" "Chubby women are so hot!" "Volcel if you wouldn't date them!" :soy: :soy:

And that's how they started believing that we have high standards.

Also this:
View attachment 294213

Because 240lbs hambeasts are average looking 5's in soy minds ( in reality they are 1s or 2s). And because a great deal of incels don't want hambeasts then they automatically allude to the idea we all want 7+ look girls.

They need excuses so they can keep hating ugly males without feeling bad for it, so they make shit up

• not a landwhale
  • no slutty past

This

As for the answer to the question, I don’t really know, but I think it might be denial that women are unrealistically picky, but as soys are so gynocentric, they refuse to believe this, so their explanation? We’re too picky (while I have been rejected but fucking 5s)

OP high compared to what though? we often have different ideas of how to rank women anyway, bogus poll

This

As for the answer to the question, I don’t really know, but I think it might be denial that women are unrealistically picky, but as soys are so gynocentric, they refuse to believe this, so their explanation? We’re too picky (while I have been rejected but fucking 5s)

Hambeasts are average looking women in soycity.

Just world fallacy. It's their attempt to rationalize some people being lonely and depressed, it must be their own fault.

Just world fallacy. It's their attempt to rationalize some people being lonely and depressed, it must be their own fault.
Pretty much this. If someone is suuffering, it must be somehow his fault.

Also jfl at you OP. Elliot Rodger wasnt a volcel with high standards. Was he into blonde Stacies ? Yeah, which men isnt. But he did not reject uglier girls or anything. He was just stating his preference.

Plus even if he was actually not into uglier girls and had high standards, he would still be an incel cuz its not like ugly girls werw into him or anything like that.

We might say "I wouldnt date a fat girl" in this forum but it wouldnt make us volcels, as long as we are not actively rejecting them.

Projection

Its simple projection on their part. People tend to see themselves in others. They cannot wrap their minds around the idea that they are just like us and things are as fucked for them ua they are for us. They want hope. They want to believe that they will get what was promised by society, movies and advertisements.

We are like the ugly mirror which shows them who they really are. Ugly losers just like us. So they try to invalidate us.

"That inkwell is just like me. He can't get a girlfriend, that would mean I can't get one too. That's impossible. He must have high standards or something. Otherwise he could get a gf, just like I could. R r right?

Last edited:
ITcels won't touch this, of course.

pretty much

inceltears is basically an archive of our craziest shitposts

That's quite a hilarious characterization of IT.

• not a landwhale
  • no slutty past

Get a load of this guy. What world do you think you're living in, buddy boyo?

Last edited:
I mean on this very same forum you see people getting picky saying shit like "no unvirgins, no landwhales, has to be young" etc. If you truly have low standards and consider yourself a 3/10 in looks then you'd be willing to take anything.

This stereotype is the one I literally do not understand at all.

Every time they project what our standards are, they think that all of us want some Asian girl who is 4'10" and looks like an Anime girl.

I have never watched one anime in my entire life.

I'm not white.

I can't even grow facial hair, let alone a neckbeard.

I weigh 148 lbs at 5'5", a good chunk of that is muscle.

My room is spotless.

I'm down for anything but a landwhale.

It's how shit has always worked. There has always been lies and propaganda about anyone the media and government suddenly deem an enemy.
But now it is as much drive by pop culture and social media trends too.

• not a landwhale
  • no slutty past

That's a high standard. You want the 5-10% who haven't a slutty past.
I was thinking like you when I was in my 18s but now in my 25s I don't have a choice and could even be with a moderate landwhale who swallow a hundred litre of cum.

This stereotype is the one I literally do not understand at all.

Every time they project what our standards are, they think that all of us want some Asian girl who is 4'10" and looks like an Anime girl.

I have never watched one anime in my entire life.

I'm not white.

I can't even grow facial hair, let alone a neckbeard.

I weigh 148 lbs at 5'5", a good chunk of that is muscle.

My room is spotless.

Literally same. Except you are probably in way better shape than I am since you're military and whatnot.

I've visited more 5'10 whores than I have 4'10 whores kek, am not really into foidlets

Pretty much this. If someone is suuffering, it must be somehow his fault.

Also jfl at you OP. Elliot Rodger wasnt a volcel with high standards. Was he into blonde Stacies ? Yeah, which men isnt. But he did not reject uglier girls or anything. He was just stating his preference.

Plus even if he was actually not into uglier girls and had high standards, he would still be an incel cuz its not like ugly girls werw into him or anything like that.

We might say "I wouldnt date a fat girl" in this forum but it wouldnt make us volcels, as long as we are not actively rejecting them.
Never said he was a volcel all I said was he had high standards

Him having high standards isn't what stopped him form having the sex it was his looks

Literally same. Except you are probably in way better shape than I am since you're military and whatnot.

I've visited more 5'10 whores than I have 4'10 whores kek, am not really into foidlets

How tall are you?

I really want to see taller hookers (5'7"+) but I don't know if it would be embarassing.

How tall are you?

I really want to see taller hookers (5'7"+) but I don't know if it would be embarassing.

I'm 6'.

I prefer foids around my height, like 5'8 and up, because I don't feel as pressured to be dominant, so to speak. If I try missionary with someone who's 5'3, I feel like I'm fucking a child because her eye level is underneath my chest, which is a turn off. And with a tall whore, I'm in a good position to suck on her tits while she's riding me. I've only seen one whore who was taller. She was 6'2. Doggy was a bit hard because her legs were a fair bit longer than mine, but it wasn't really embarrassing.

You should definitely try it once, though, just to see if you like it.

I'm 6'.

I prefer foids around my height, like 5'8 and up, because I don't feel as pressured to be dominant, so to speak. If I try missionary with someone who's 5'3, I feel like I'm fucking a child because her eye level is underneath my chest, which is a turn off. And with a tall whore, I'm in a good position to suck on her tits while she's riding me. I've only seen one whore who was taller. She was 6'2. Doggy was a bit hard because her legs were a fair bit longer than mine, but it wasn't really embarrassing.

You should definitely try it once, though, just to see if you like it.
What does 天滅中共 全黨死清光 mean

Projection. The normies crave the Stacies and Chads desperately and they project that onto us.

• no slutty past

This is actually kind of a pretty high standard. Femoids lose their virginity pretty early on in life, on average at about 16. Most are already sluts by the time they graduate high school, let alone college. Unless they are impossibly awkward or prude you're pretty much never going to find a foid virgin by the time shes 20.

Last edited: