Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why the fuck do normies want us to say woman can be incel and let them join our communities?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Screenshot 20180310 224922
I always see them saying that woman can be incel too and that we should let them be apart of our communities.
I don't understand that, they always say that we are toxic groups with horrible communities but they want woman to join us? How does this make sense to them?
Also why the fuck do woman want to be incel? Hell I don't want to be incel, I wish I could get a kiss or have sex but I'm forced to be incel.
They want to increase our ranks with woman for some reason.
I feel it's just their progressive mindset that equality should be everywhere and woman must always be included into everything.

Last edited:
Woman are like children and have to feel included in everything. There isn't a damn place or group now that isn't infiltrated by cunts.

Their avatar must be a time-stamped titty pick, refreshed daily.

They may only comment once a day, and only in a special thread.

Then they may post.

(oh, and they're not incels, of course)

Women can never be incel. Normies are wasting their time

a VERIFIED pic of them, of this calibre:
BSF8PPH.jpg

(one on the left)
pic to be used as their avatar at ALL times

this would be acceptable to me

BSF8PPH.jpg

(one on the left)

are you saying a woman of her looks can be incel?

are you saying a woman of her looks can be incel?
Look I don't wanna get into semantics here

I'm just saying I would be OK with a woman like that being here, under the strict conditions that I set out

that's it man, look I don't want any trouble, you guys say no women and that's that and that's cool with me, no argument

BSF8PPH.jpg

(one on the left)

There is no such thing as a female incel. The "bottom" sexual value of even the most hideous woman does not include involuntary celibacy. I have been rejected by women whose faces are seriously much, much worse than this and also hundreds of pounds heavier. Even if she is not conventionally attractive, there is no woman so ugly that I wouldn't be able to see past how she looks.

The same is not the case for truecel men. This woman would reject me. She has probably fucked at least a handful of 6 or 7/10 guys. If you are 4/10 you aren't good enough for her, despite how ugly she obviously is.

BSF8PPH.jpg

(one on the left)

There is no such thing as a female incel. The "bottom" sexual value of even the most hideous woman does not include involuntary celibacy. I have been rejected by women whose faces are seriously much, much worse than this and also hundreds of pounds heavier. Even if she is not conventionally attractive, there is no woman so ugly that I wouldn't be able to see past how she looks.

The same is not the case for truecel men. This woman would reject me. She has probably fucked at least a handful of 6 or 7/10 guys. If you are 4/10 you aren't good enough for her, despite how ugly she obviously is.
So you would be opposed to her posting here? Under the conditions that I specified?

BSF8PPH.jpg

(one on the left)

Gtfo cuck

Only non-male incels i can think of a trannies, but they are abominations so I don't want to see them here either.

This is a male ONLY space. They arent fucking wanted here and they CANNOT be incel.

What was that picture, some guy posted where the parents both looked like 1/10 and had like 4 kids who ALL inherited their fucking hideous face.

Woman looked like she was Down Syndrome incarnate. still had 4 kids.

BSF8PPH.jpg

(one on the left)

She could still get laid. There are no female incels

Indeed she looks legit happy. Her male looksmatch would have that school shooter stare.

The moment you allow one whore to post is the moment that its over for this place. Restrictions must never be relaxed. Never.

I think it's only an infiltration attempt. They probably hope that some wk would even mod them so they can control thought. Never ever allow a cunt here.

because they are fucking retarded

because they want to ruin everything