Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why the fuck do normies do this? it PISSES ME OFF!

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
like if I have to meet with them for project/appointments they will stand me up. (not be fucked to show up to what we agreed to meet for) then they will say: "oh I was "muh busy"

BUSY MY ASS! As The Joker says
2f497054a3b473d8e60b829d0891ffad

Then I will play along and give them a second chance to meet up again but of course they will say some bullshit like "oh next week" (next week my ass!)

I would even tell them: "hey anon sounds like you don't want to do this if your not interested just let me know and I won't be offended" But they say: "oh no no no I am very interested lets just do this next week"

A: Are normies either retarded and have the attention span of a goldfish and genuinely forget

or

B: Do normies just find it amusing to fuck with someone like that?

-I honestly want to know

its because they are there to have sex and are too busy to deal with cockblocks like you :incel:

its because they are there to have sex and are too busy to deal with cockblocks like you :incel:
so why not stop acting like a little girl and say: "yo 5ft2 I am not interested and don't want to meet with you" simple as that. With people who I can't meetup with I simply just tell them that it in a polite way. I don't LARP as being busy or lead them on.

-damn normies are starting to act like fucking females flaking/ghosting etc. What next? are they going to go through their gender reassignment surgery and put on a dress?

so why not stop acting like a little girl and say: "yo 5ft2 I am not interested and don't want to meet with you" simple as that. With people who I can't meetup with I simply just tell them that it in a polite way. I don't LARP as being busy or lead them on.

-damn normies are starting to act like fucking females flaking/ghosting etc. What next? are they going to go through their gender reassignment surgery and put on a dress?
no one is polite to a loser, but they sure do blame when they run out of options

no one is polite to a loser, but they sure do blame when they run out of options
ok but why not just type 3 VERY simple motherfucking words of: "sorry not interested" no politeness/hassle involved.

-WTF is wrong with normies is it the SSRIs or drugs they did in college that is fucking them up?

Been trying to understand this too. It could be they just don't want to be mean. Or they were interested but changed their mind. It could also be to keep you in their back pocket in case they want/need something but don't care enough to follow through on plans. Like pretending to be your friend but just stringing you along for future benefits. People are very flakey these days so who knows?

Been trying to understand this too. It could be they just don't want to be mean. Or they were interested but changed their mind.
Ok then just say something like "something came up I can't do this with you anymore sorry" But I guess I am expecting too much because that would require normies to use their nigger brains
It could also be to keep you in their back pocket in case they want/need something but don't care enough to follow through on plans. Like pretending to be your friend but just stringing you along for future benefits.
in fairness its me who asks them for favors/to do something first but why don't normies simply say "no" why just pretend to deliver on something when you damn well know you won't
People are very flakey these days so who knows?
why are people acting like females? for real. Men used to not flake. What next will they be getting their gender transition surgery as well?