Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why The Fuck Do Foids In America Always Do This On Their Dating Profiles???

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Visionary
-

This enrages me so fucking much... Foids who have every fucking profile picture with multiple people, so i'm just magically supposed to know who is who?????? Like it literally makes no sense whatsoever. Been viewing profiles on bumble all week (no matches obviously) and so many fucking degenerate whores in america do this. They're literally all the same. They just want to show off how popular and pleasurable their lives are while they only swipe right on chads.

I recently switched my tinder profile location to EE to see if i would have better luck there, and hardly any of the profiles are like this. Most foids are by themselves in their profiles (how it should be) in EE. But holy shit the fucking west needs to get nuked sometime soon...

Anyone else get so angered by this?

I can tell who is who tbh

i dont know what foids profile it is though... so it's a literal guessing game
It’s the common foid in each picture.. in this case it’s the ugly one with the Down syndrome face

It’s the common foid in each picture.. in this case it’s the ugly one with the Down syndrome face
A pretty foid would never include anyone uglier than her in her dating profile. The ugly foid does it to boost her status, and to fool you, making you think she's the pretty one.

It's always the ugly one.

This is just a theory, but I think they do this because they want to make you compare them to their friends. They want to test and find out who is the more attractive one. To test out what men respond to more favorably.

This is just a theory, but I think they do this because they want to make you compare them to their friends. They want to test and find out who is the more attractive one.
I wouldn’t put it past the narcissistic eugenicist sex fairer sex

I can tell who is who tbh
Its the middle one in the 1st pic. And in 2nd pic the front one. Do you know how I can tell?
Because she is the ugliest of all them.
No, I take that back they all are ugly.

that robust foid in black dress would produce chad offspring

too bad she's a filthy whore

A pretty foid would never include anyone uglier than her in her dating profile. The ugly foid does it to boost her status, and to fool you, making you think she's the pretty one.

It's always the ugly one.
This is just a theory, but I think they do this because they want to make you compare them to their friends. They want to test and find out who is the more attractive one. To test out what men respond to more favorably.
These

Who cares? You will not fuck her anyway

JFL at going on Bumble

The one in the middle on the right...

they do this because they want to make you compare them to their friends. They want to test and find out who is the more attractive one. To test out what men respond to more favorably.

Because they're low IQ and and have tiny little brains and need to piss of

because a real man just knows

Most women have had same sex sexual experiences. They’d rather get finger banged by their best friend than look at an incel.

Girls don't want to play like that
Just want to talk to the boys
Just want to do what is in their hearts

And the girls want to be with the girls
And the boys say, "What do you mean?"
Yes, the boys say, "What do you mean?"
Well, there's just no love
When there's boys and girls
And the girls want to be with the girls
Yes, the girls want to be with the girls

God know why they doing that.

Foids are not easy to understand.

I can tell you the male equivalent of the one in the middle is a member of this place.

It's always the ugliest one. - Themisc2018

Partly this, but it's more to boost their own status and weed out lesser males.

Unless you're 8+ Chad, approaching a group of women by yourself is social suicide. You are automatically seen as weird and autistic, and they will mock you relentlessly once you're out of earshot.

The male needs to be there with his group of friends in order to be human compared to her group of friends. It's all a weird social status game that I don't understand despite dealing with cunts that have done this for years.

You can see proof of this on dating sites where females will offer ""advice"" on dating profiles, and many will suggest that the males go outside and take pictures with friends.

Bitches do EVERYTHING based on social status. There's no logic.

Social proof. They want to show Chad they're popular and have an exciting social life.

What are these things?

Screen Shot 2019 02 21 at 81036 AM

Screen Shot 2019 02 21 at 81100 AM

Suggestion to any catfishers:
Dent the ego, if you get matched & know which one she is say something along the lines of "are you the one to the right of the ugly one" obviously she is the one you are suggesting is the "ugly one" but the dumb cunt will think you are for real. Enough instances of that happening will get to them psychologically.