Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why the fuck do couples have to kiss fucking everywhere?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Seriously, is this a joke or what? Do they detect an ugly incel and say "hey that guy is lonely and ugly, let's make out in front of him just to drive him crazy" Like fuck, I swear I see them everywhere, on the buss, on the street, at the supermarket, at work, outside of my fucking apartment! I can't turn around without seeing a happy couple. Everyone has someone except me. :cryfeels:

i rarely see couples tbh

People often do affectionate acts in public as it gives them a queezy feeling because others are watching. Fuck these people, hope someone runs them over while they're too busy smooching.

It is only to boast a certain superiority. They validate themselves as "genetic winners"

Because they are trying to show off. They are honestly fucking inconsiderate pricks

PDA should be met with swift action
20200226 185609

Swift and brutal action pew pew.

lack of manners

They do it to show dominance over those less fortunate of metropolis. Such greed.

If I somehow had a gf no way I would make out in public, way too high inhib for that shit.

They're rubbing in everyone's faces how somebody else approved of their genetics. It's a mutual transaction that benefits both parties at all the onlookers expense.

Hopefully, someone coughs on them while they're doing it now.

It really is suifuel when i see that

Seriously, is this a joke or what? Do they detect an ugly incel and say "hey that guy is lonely and ugly, let's make out in front of him just to drive him crazy" Like fuck, I swear I see them everywhere, on the buss, on the street, at the supermarket, at work, outside of my fucking apartment! I can't turn around without seeing a happy couple. Everyone has someone except me. :cryfeels:
I don't think they do this on purpose. They're just enjoying each other I guess. I never kissed anyone so I don't know if it's a thing or not.