Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why the fuck do american black people dress up like this?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
They have pants that don't fit them, their underwear showing their asses, clown shoes, and they look retarded with those shirts on their heads. I always dress properly in public unlike these bozos

it's african culture

They want to be seen as rebels to seem cool despite ironically conforming with ghetto "fashion" and "culture"

It's a sign of assertive dominance. It means they don't give a shit about white people and their rules and would fuck your daughter and kill you and get away with it.
That too

Because these niggas think you have to stand out in everything you do.

They're signaling their desire to breed with females, more specifically black and white ones. Ever heard about mating season?

It's just standard ghetto shit. The prime way to attract 200lb fatherless landwhales. :lul:

Because when slavery ended, whites had to create a substitute subtly weaponizing the prison industrial complex and police force to disproportionately incarcerate blacks and use them for cheap labor while transitioning them into homosexuality.

Pant sagging comes from prison culture showing other men that you are sexually available.

The thing with the pants sagging and the underwear hanging out. What I heard and I could be wrong don’t quote me on it, but that style of wearing pants like that. Came from fags in prison, because they would be wearing their pants like that to let everyone know that they’re fags and they take it up the ass. Again don’t quote me on it. I heard this from a guy I knew I forget when I heard it but it was while ago.

Monkey see monkey do

They have pants that don't fit them, their underwear showing their asses, clown shoes, and they look retarded with those shirts on their heads. I always dress properly in public unlike these bozos
View attachment 880008
They also talk funny.

View attachment 880008
Street wear

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back