Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why the fuck did Ellen (Elliot) Page become a tranny? Foids really have no brains

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
elliot-page.jpeg

protect-trans-kids.jpg

images

Tbh even I always thought she was overrated (just like Emma Watson) and never understood why she had so many simps. But at least she looked feminine. Now she looks like the young beggar that asks you if you have 1€ at the exit of supermarkets and that spends the day smoking cigarettes, drinking beer and hanging out with other beggars kek. Why did she do this to herself? Her life was already solved for being a foid, rich and famous but no he had to become a tranny too.

Went from a Stacylite~Stacy to looking like an incel, but unlike men transmen still get sympathy sex from toilets.

Being born female and then becoming a male is like Jeff Bezos taking all of his money and burning it. :society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill:

Went from a Stacylite~Stacy to looking like an incel, but unlike men transmen still get sympathy sex from toilets.

Being born female and then becoming a male is like Jeff Bezos taking all of his money and burning it. :society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill:
You really think she was a Stacy? She looked more like a Becky I dunno I was never attracted to her and thought she looked very average.
Juno-964259078-large.jpg

56816-m.jpg

5c9152f5dd08617a4b4abce4

He/she/it still mogs me into oblivion.

Because foid's logic (or rather absence of)

She had a lot of simps because she had that girl next door, cute and homely appeal to her. A strong 5/10. Then she bought into the delusional gender dysphoria bandwagon and became a hardcore tomboy. But since then, she broke up with her long time gf, she admits to suffering depression. She is also short, she is realizing the heightism pill and it hurts her soul.

The Internet Is Freaking Out Over Elliot Page Balenciaga Crocs 0001

She was not a Stacy dude. Maybe to you. Think she was just a low tier Becky imo

The rope beckons for that thing

The Jews are just trying to demoralize us even further with turning a white, world famous and cute girl-next-door into a tranny. Clown world has to end!

Bildschirmfoto 2022 02 04 um 132455

I wonder how long she will last as a 5'1 male.

She had a lot of simps because she had that girl next door, cute and homely appeal to her. A strong 5/10. Then she bought into the delusional gender dysphoria bandwagon and became a hardcore tomboy. But since then, she broke up with her long time gf, she admits to suffering depression. She is also short, she is realizing the heightism pill and it hurts her soul.

View attachment 643301

Because foid's logic (or rather absence of)
THat thing is going to be stausmaxxed.

I bet there's a million freaks lined up to ask it out.

How many days till Armageddon?

my headcanon is that she was passed around by (((producers))) and (((directors))) as a young actress which irreparably warped her mind and turned her into a lesbian and then a tranny

idk does trannymaxxing prevent rape? People say don't dress provocatively you stimulate men too much, maybe that's a reason, either way identifying as male is the stupidest thing someone can do, she should've just cut her hair.

Gas the Alton's!

elliot-page.jpeg

protect-trans-kids.jpg

images

Tbh even I always thought she was overrated (just like Emma Watson) and never understood why she had so many simps. But at least she looked feminine.

Now she looks like the young beggar that asks you if you have 1€ at the exit of supermarkets and that spends the day smoking cigarettes, drinking beer and hanging out with other beggars kek.
:lul::lul::lul:

Why did she do this to herself? Her life was already solved for being a foid, rich and famous but no he had to become a tranny too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back