Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill why the fuck bald people have children?

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
They only born to live a shitty life, terrified of the future.
¿What can a bald man expect from the future? Only bad news.

most baldcels probably fraudmaxx by trying to get a gf before the norwood reaper takes everything:fuk:

It depends. There are bald men who can still slay.
But generally speaking, I agree with you. Although sometimes it's all due to your grandfather, for example. And sometimes bald people have children before they start balding.

Last edited:
Bald normies like spreading their disgusting genes

I'm not gonna reproduce because my father is bald, both of my grandfathers were bald, and I'll probably end bald as well :feelsrope:

Because they are a bunch of sadist mfs who want their children to suffer just like they did.

It depends. There are bald men who can still slay.
But generally speaking, I agree with you. Although sometimes it's all due to your grandfather, for example. And sometimes bald people have children before they start balding.
It's a brutal life event, to say the least.

Combine it with being short, and not gonna be able to get a land whale

They probably reproduced before they started norwooding. This happened with my dad.

Combine it with being short, and not gonna be able to get a land whale
Well. I'm under 5'11. I think I'm now closer to 5'9, since I haven't been growing for 12 years.
But even as a 5'9 dude, you can still get laid if you're not ugly. But I've always been ugly. And now my hair is thinning.