Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why the fuck are non-incels allowed to post while banned? What is the point of even banning them?

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

▐┛Anti-faggot Aktion ▐┛
★★★★★
That same looksmax trollfag I lost reply priveleges in Ask An Incel for calling a faggot is banned. Yet he is still posting. What?

I've seen that banned users are able to post in that subforum. This makes no sense. But banned non-incels being able to post makes even less sense.

They are literally relegated to just that subforum, if they can get banned and still post, what effect does the ban even have? What is the point of banning these guys if it does absolutely nothing?

Also, what does a non-incel have to do to get banned anyway?

Yes, jannies shoudl just DELETE THE WHOLE 'ASK AN INCEL' THING ALL TOGETHER.

Yes, jannies shoudl just DELETE THE WHOLE 'ASK AN INCEL' THING ALL TOGETHER.
There's a poll going on till the 20th, looks like we're winning so far. Don't wanna celebrate too early though

There's a poll going on till the 20th, looks like we're winning so far. Don't wanna celebrate too early though
I hope we continue to win.

Can you send me a link?

Can you send me a link?

Nice, thanks. Voted no!

I initially supported it but now it's pretty boring.

That same looksmax trollfag I lost reply priveleges in Ask An Incel for calling a faggot is banned. Yet he is still posting. What?

I've seen that banned users are able to post in that subforum. This makes no sense. But banned non-incels being able to post makes even less sense.

They are literally relegated to just that subforum, if they can get banned and still post, what effect does the ban even have? What is the point of banning these guys if it does absolutely nothing?

Also, what does a non-incel have to do to get banned anyway?
Joos are secretly watching our forum by sending non incels