Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why the fuck am I not in Russia?!

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

Oké, so this dude backed out after finding a wife and having a son, how does he look?

Wait, a backed out of an operation because he thought that his life had no value, then he FOUND A WIFE and fucking HAD A SON. How the fuck is this guy having an active sex life?! The answer is simple, he lives in Russia.

Yes, he cancelled his head transplant to fuck this broad. She's a solid 6/10 (5/10 face, 6.5/10 body).

Why the fuck am I not in Russia?!

What am I even doing with my life?!

Seriously, fuck this shit. I'm literally headed to Russia the moment the war is over and their economy crashes, I'll be picking up Slavic and Turkic pussy on the discount. I'm so sick of this life, seriously, fuck the West.

He freakmaxxed like Nick Vujicic, he would be less successful if he had a normal body.

Russia is a based country with hot babes

"Based country", highest number of abortions outside of the Far East. Don't even get me started on Slavic attitude, they are like Dominican or Colombian toilets, or worse, like Brazilian toilets. Slavic toilets have some of the worst attitudes of any non-Chinese non-South Korean toilets in the world. Or how Russian and Ukrainian toilets don't care about the fact that their men are literally dying, they just don't care. All they care about is Gucci bags and the latest Woke activism, Russia is very far from based.

He freakmaxxed like Nick Vujicic, he would be less successful if he had a normal body.

Nick Vujcic has a 6/10 face. Toilets spend 90% of time they interact with men looking at our faces, they obsess over eye contact.

He still married his looksmatch.

Meanwhile my face... There's a reason why I'm posting on this forum and not "Sexhavers.is".

The only way I mog that guy is the fact that I can hug a pillow... :feelswhat: :cryfeels:

.is users trying not cherrypick extreme outliers for one picosecond challenge (impossible)

"Based country", highest number of abortions outside of the Far East. Don't even get me started on Slavic attitude, they are like Dominican or Colombian toilets, or worse, like Brazilian toilets. Slavic toilets have some of the worst attitudes of any non-Chinese non-South Korean toilets in the world. Or how Russian and Ukrainian toilets don't care about the fact that their men are literally dying, they just don't care. All they care about is Gucci bags and the latest Woke activism, Russia is very far from based.

Nick Vujcic has a 6/10 face. Toilets spend 90% of time they interact with men looking at our faces, they obsess over eye contact.

He still married his looksmatch.

View attachment 1262005

View attachment 1262006

Meanwhile my face... There's a reason why I'm posting on this forum and not "Sexhavers.is".

The only way I mog that guy is the fact that I can hug a pillow... :feelswhat: :cryfeels:
Nah, being freaks brought them money and fame. No chance in hell anyone is attracted to armless legless men.

Once you get bad enough into, not terribly ugly but medically an anomaly, the curve spikes upwards, and a subset of women suddenly become interested in some kinda weird attraction by Munchausen kinda thing.

But yeah Russky babes seem to have lower standards, probably cuz women outnumber men and they aren't totally infected by ebil boss babe syndrome.

I will move to Russia aswell the first chance I get. I will try to find prostitutes there or even connect with the average foids. A bit of Russian, Azerbaijani, Armenian, Kazakh, Dagestani, Yakut pussy. I will try all the ethnicities for variety

But yeah Russky babes seem to have lower standards, probably cuz women outnumber men and they aren't totally infected by ebil boss babe syndrome.
True. Looks is cope here, they will reject you anyway if you are chad or subhuman. I tried chadfishing and had 1-2 likes, they all ignore me.
I think height, money, dark triad is more important here

True. Looks is cope here, they will reject you anyway if you are chad or subhuman. I tried chadfishing and had 1-2 likes, they all ignore me.
Fuck. yeah. It's shit tier GDP It's probably just the money lol. Have fun BBing!

Seriously, fuck this shit. I'm literally headed to Russia the moment the war is over and their economy crashes, I'll be picking up Slavic and Turkic pussy on the discount. I'm so sick of this life, seriously, fuck the West.
Taylor swift sex doll russia

Exactly, in the West we have a culture where toilets tell each other "you deserve better, you're a toilet you deserve to be spoiled" and they will then shame their friends for dating a man who is too short or too poor.

Chadfishing unironically works better in wealthier countries. I tried it on Mainland Chinese Vs. Taiwanese dating sites, on Taiwanese dating sites it's ping after ping, Mainland Chinese want handsome + money.

Russians are all ridiculously tall, a few days ago I was a library and I saw a Russian man with a Thai wife (they had a daughter), the Russian man was easily 6'6. I rarely meet a Slav (Russian, Serbian, Czech) below 6'5. It's ridiculous. There is a stupid idea (mostly spread by White supremacist heightcopers, Tails, and shortcels, and especially short browncels) that foreigners in Europe are short, but I genuinely meet Tunisians, Syrians, Indians, and Sub-Saharans all the time who just tower over crowds of Dutch people. I recently met a Tunisian toilet who was taller than the average American man and she basically said "I'm normal height, even in Tunisia".

I later reported her to the Dutch Immigration and Naturalisation Service after she confessed to me that the reason for her visa was no longer applicable. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: fuck females.

I've been to Russia once and everyone there was super tall. Hopefully my future half-Russian son will be 6'7 or taller.

There is a stupid idea (mostly spread by White supremacist heightcopers, Tails, and shortcels, and especially short browncels) that foreigners in Europe are short
true. Saw niggers, poojeets, chinks, specially poojeets they were 190+ tallfags or 165 turbomanlets, no between

Chadfishing unironically works better in wealthier countries. I tried it on Mainland Chinese Vs. Taiwanese dating sites, on Taiwanese dating sites it's ping after ping, Mainland Chinese want handsome + money.

Russians are all ridiculously tall, a few days ago I was a library and I saw a Russian man with a Thai wife (they had a daughter), the Russian man was easily 6'6. I rarely meet a Slav (Russian, Serbian, Czech) below 6'5. It's ridiculous. There is a stupid idea (mostly spread by White supremacist heightcopers, Tails, and shortcels, and especially short browncels) that foreigners in Europe are short, but I genuinely meet Tunisians, Syrians, Indians, and Sub-Saharans all the time who just tower over crowds of Dutch people. I recently met a Tunisian toilet who was taller than the average American man and she basically said "I'm normal height, even in Tunisia".

I later reported her to the Dutch Immigration and Naturalisation Service after she confessed to me that the reason for her visa was no longer applicable. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: fuck females.

I've been to Russia once and everyone there was super tall. Hopefully my future half-Russian son will be 6'7 or taller.
The average sand rapugee in Europe is 5'5 - 5'8. Curries are similar. Their offspring might be taller though due to free quality school meals and better medicine.

All normies have sex. God only hates incels.

He fetishmaxxed while having a 6/10 face and got with a whore who likes to have sex with the crippled. Compared to the other wheelchair-bound speddies he's a Chad

Head transplant? That is actually impossible

Last edited:
All normies have sex. God only hates incels.
Lol, at least someone finally admitted these "sub-8 'laws'" are Young Earth Creationism. Nowadays it's simply difficult for an average guy to form a decent family, but no, he isn't permafrustrated. It's only below 3.5/10 where you have almost no chances.