Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why the fuck am I incel?

A

Apucel

Banned
-
I have been so sure I was incel because my gigamanletism, but I am not even sure about this after the Tinder experiment I did with the 5'0 guy the other day.
I've always thought that being my height (5'2.5) was a death sentence.
Never thought too much about being arab, iranian.
And I thought my face were at least a 5/10..

I am getting pretty old now, 25 soon... I really wanted to ascend and need to think out this shit

Thinking you are a 5/10=/=being a 5/10

That tinder experiment is not good evidence man. Being sub 5'6" is an absolute death sentence. I doubt that guy you used would ever get a second date, after a proper meeting. Tinder emphasizes face over height, which allows manlets to have some more success than they normally would when compared to trying to approach/date IRL. The guy you used was very facially attractive. IRL, he would get abused.

There's really no fix for your height. Sorry.

To add, you're 24 and have no relationship experience, and will severely limit youre NT score (which accounts for 15-20% of SMV), further compounding your inceldom.

Never began for ethnics
Don't listen to this drivel, unless you are living in an actual country where it may be truly bad, such as like China or Japan. If you live in an Arab country or somewhere in the west (Western Europe or America), your race means nothing (except for blacks having halo, but you are not black so that means nothing directly to you).

Your height ruined everything.

just masturbate bro

Don't listen to this drivel, unless you are living in an actual country where it may be truly bad, such as like China or Japan. If you live in an Arab country or somewhere in the west (Western Europe or America), your race means nothing (except for blacks having halo, but you are not black so that means nothing directly to you).
Yes listen to the all mighty stormfrontqua
Inshallah

B354C68C 6FD6 4567 9EB2 0AB11F9EF8B9

Short and ethnic, pretty much sealed it.

That tinder experiment is not good evidence man. Being sub 5'6" is an absolute death sentence. I doubt that guy you used would ever get a second date, after a proper meeting. Tinder emphasizes face over height, which allows manlets to have some more success than they normally would when compared to trying to approach/date IRL. The guy you used was very facially attractive. IRL, he would get abused.

To add, you're 24 and have no relationship experience, and will severely limit youre NT score (which accounts for 15-20% of SMV), further compounding your inceldom.

Okay, yes.. I do see arab guys with gf's, a lot of them were I live (Sweden), but most of them are really religious and I am not. I've started to think about it and the only time I see arab guys with swedish white girls is when they look really good or have a lot of fancy shit (cars, expensive clothing,etc).
I do not have that shit.

Why don't you get a submissive arab wife from Middle east? Is it difficult? They are hot too

Yeah, everyday you see them.
Pretty much, at least like twice a week (when I am outside in the city and actually doing stuff) since my height is not that common.
Then I started looking online and there seem to be a lot of guys on reddit who're turbomanlets and have girlfriends.

Why don't you get a submissive arab wife from Middle east? Is it difficult? They are hot too
I'll probably do that, but I haven't been very religious.
Most iranians in Sweden aren't very religious, it's mostly other arabs and they're a bit trashy in some ways tbh.
I don't know if I want to start living like a proper muslim to get a gf.

Then I started looking online and there seem to be a lot of guys on reddit who're turbomanlets and have girlfriends.
Ha, in "open relationships", i suppose. Cuckit is cuckit. Anyway, it never began for manlets.

Okay, yes.. I do see arab guys with gf's, a lot of them were I live (Sweden), but most of them are really religious and I am not. I've started to think about it and the only time I see arab guys with swedish white girls is when they look really good or have a lot of fancy shit (cars, expensive clothing,etc).
I do not have that shit.
Sweden might be rough man. Everyone there is insanely tall, even worse than here in America. I might actually give you a bit of an issue due to your race because Sweden, while very cucked, is not as quick to race mix or justify miscegenation as the other places I mentioned. Nonetheless, the height is still the real issue, as you are probably close to 1' shorter than the average Swedish man, which is the very definition of over.

Make no mistake, if you were 6'2", you would not be here. Good luck.

Yes listen to the all mighty stormfrontqua
Inshallah

Rev Up Those Gas Chambers

I'll probably do that, but I haven't been very religious.
Most iranians in Sweden aren't very religious, it's mostly other arabs and they're a bit trashy in some ways tbh.
I don't know if I want to start living like a proper muslim to get a gf.
Do you really need to do that to get a arab girl?

Yeah if you're Arab it's pretty much over but being that short on top of it = Allah just really hates you

If you could describe your features or send a pic it would be a little bit easier, but it's optional, what I would do since you're 25 is ask your parents about getting a bride.

Sweden might be rough man. Everyone there is insanely tall, even worse than here in America. I might actually give you a bit of an issue due to your race because Sweden, while very cucked, is not as quick to race mix or justify miscegenation as the other places I mentioned. Nonetheless, the height is still the real issue, as you are probably close to 1' shorter than the average Swedish man, which is the very definition of over.

Make no mistake, if you were 6'2", you would not be here. Good luck.

View attachment 31230
But I did a Tinder experiment yesterday with a gigamanlet!
I got very good results, that shit do not happen when I use my photos.
Do you really need to do that to get a arab girl?
I am quite sure it would make it 10x easier

But I did a Tinder experiment yesterday with a gigamanlet!
I got very good results, that shit do not happen when I use my photos.

I am quite sure it would make it 10x easier
Read my OP again mate. Tinder emphasizes face, not height. Women do not have the ability to discern height over a picture, but they can do so with face. Even if you tell them "I'm short", they will not have an issue until you meet them IRL.

Read my OP again mate. Tinder emphasizes face, not height. Women do not have the ability to discern height over a picture, but they can do so with face. Even if you tell them "I'm short", they will not have an issue until you meet them IRL.
Have you even looked at the pictures I used?
Everyone is fucking towering over him, first picture is of a girl towering over him. If height was that important that would make red flags go off and check all photos + bio to confirm height..

See my thread if you already haven't.
I was 100 % sure that it would be game over with the pics I used, but apparently it wasn't.
This made me question things.

I do not have that shit.
I'm sorry dude, but this is the only way for an ethnic man to get a white roastie.

You’re short, average or worse, and ethnic. That’s three strikes!

Have you even looked at the pictures I used?
Everyone is fucking towering over him, first picture is of a girl towering over him. If height was that important that would make red flags go off and check all photos + bio to confirm height..

See my thread if you already haven't.
I was 100 % sure that it would be game over with the pics I used, but apparently it wasn't.
This made me question things.
I saw the thread mate. Everything I claim still stands. As I said, even with a frame of reference, women cannot fully comprehend the issue unitl they are looking down at the man when toalking to him. That's the point when she realizes that he is low value. The pics with the guy with others (especially other women) actually RAISE his value a little bit due to friend/women halo. Women want men who are like by both other men and especially other women. Take away those, I bet he gets almost nothing.

Also, 7 matches isn't great tbh.

So are you saying that the racepill is not true?

I saw the thread mate. Everything I claim still stands. As I said, even with a frame of reference, women cannot fully comprehend the issue unitl they are looking down at the man when toalking to him. That's the point when she realizes that he is low value. The pics with the guy with others (especially other women) actually RAISE his value a little bit due to friend/women halo. Women want men who are like by both other men and especially other women. Take away those, I bet he gets almost nothing.

Also, 7 matches isn't great tbh.
I doubt it, but who cares. Could be my height, could be my race.. I can't change that shit.
But maybe I could do plastic surgery for my face. Only worth it if it's not for my race or height (which I actually doubt now).

So are you saying that the racepill is not true?
As a general rule, no, it is not a thing. In America, everyone has an equal slate except for tall black men (see below). There are a few wonky exceptions though, for example:

- Black men over 5'8" in America slay.
- White men "slay" in SEA, but as long as people are aware that it's not actually slaying, just being abused for money and status, I'm fine with including it.
- Non whites/non-east asians have notable issues in east asia.

If you live in a first world country, your race does not affect your SMV unless the above is true.

I doubt it, but who cares. Could be my height, could be my race.. I can't change that shit.
But maybe I could do plastic surgery for my face. Only worth it if it's not for my race or height (which I actually doubt now).
I won't stop you mate. I do believe in looksmaxing, and if you can get a top-tier face, it could happen. I would generally say that 5'2" is death no matter what, but I don't want to hold you back from a potential ascension.

As a general rule, no, it is not a thing. In America, everyone has an equal slate except for tall black men (see below). There are a few wonky exceptions though, for example:

- White men "slay" in SEA, but as long as people are aware that it's not actually slaying, just being abused for money and status, I'm fine with including it.

If you live in a first world country, your race does not affect your SMV unless the above is true.

Where you from? Are you white? Since you were talking about height, what is the least height that you think can work over there, provided you have a good looking face?

I won't stop you mate. I do believe in looksmaxing, and if you can get a top-tier face, it could happen. I would generally say that 5'2" is death no matter what, but I don't want to hold you back from a potential ascension.
This probably isn't true.
I see east asian guys have trouble with women, they get "left over" here in Sweden.
But I never thought of being Iranian as a problem up until recently.

Where you from? Are you white? Since you were talking about height, what is the least height that you think can work over there, provided you have a good looking face?
I am white, from NE Ohio. In Sweden, seems like he’d probably have to be about 5’8 or so to have any reasonable chance. Just a guess though.

idk how you arent dead yet with that single digit iq

Isn't arranged marriage in your culture?

BBC memer back to stormfront

BBC memer back to stormfront
I’ve seen many a good thot lost to goofy ass looking niggers who I facially mog, but they get the thot due to media halo and brainwashing of white youth. Sucks. Truth hurts.

Last edited:
I’ve seen many a good thot last to goofy ass looking niggers who I facially mog, but they get the thot due to media halo and brainwashing of white youth. Sucks. Truth hurts.
Do you think it's cuz of the media?

I’ve seen many a good thot lost to goofy ass looking niggers who I facially mog, but they get the thot due to media halo and brainwashing of white youth. Sucks. Truth hurts.
Just be black and ugly theory.