Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal why the COWARDPILL is the most brutal pill

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
It's the most brutal pill, because it's by far the most pathetic pill. Cowards are hated by everyone, especially normal trucels. Imagine just how pathetic it must be to have everything at least 'acceptable' on paper, but you can't get you dick wet because you are too pussy to try up to the point where you know you are certain it's over, or at least acknowledge if a less than ideal hole likes you.

To be so caught up in the fear of what the foid hivemind would do to you due to awkward but well-intended advance is EXACTLY what FUCKS UP most young men today, and is EXACLTLY why we are in a shit state of gender relations right now. To give into the FEAR of the most strawmanned consequences is pure and utter cowardice. The fact that you aren't trying is only making foids less fearful and more POWERFUL.

And I have to empathize with the cowards a bit, because there's really not much you can do to be more brave. Your ability to overcome fear is a habit largely ingrained from early childhood. Your parents either raised you right, and let you hang off a tree, or they fucked up, and told you YOU'RE GONNA BREAK YOUR LEG IF YOU EVEN TRY. And most parents, especially ethnic parents, raised their sons to be cowards. You're not gonna wake up someday and be able to rape or even just holla at some bitch at will with your face exposed.

Cowardpill afflicted incels need to be distinct from mentalcels. For example, I would consider highlandparkcel a mentalcel. He at least asked a bitch out, he may be a chinlet, but at least looks decent enough where I could imagine him scoring with some foid at some point in his fucked up life. But I would say he's fucked in the head if he think he can be himself with his whole turboawkward edgelord lolicore rapper persona and get away with it.

Last edited:
I'm too low inhib to be a coward
The reason why i always in serious mode because i didnot know when the turbonormie will attack me once again.

Jews are cowards.

I’d rather be a coward than embarrass myself

Weakest pull by far, most sex hacerse are cowards

Jews are cowards.
the most cowardly thing about Jews is that they always go into a situation with leverage, and do everything they can to hide the obvious leverage they have

the most cowardly thing about Jews is that they always go into a situation with leverage, and do everything they can to hide the obvious leverage they have
Hey man, you're my favorite modcel

Let's, you and him fight!

I’d rather be a coward than embarrass myself
At least you now know exactly who you are. I'm just sick of the coping. More incels need to admit they are incel by pure cowardice.

most people are cowards, path of least resistance

I tried several times and it didn't changed anything to my situation

Sometimes it's not cowardice though.

It's predictive and wise calculation.

The forecast should be realistic and based on accurate data. A good cost-benefit ratio = shoot. A bad one = refrain.

Then it can prevent any further un-needed br00tal damage being done to an already compromised incel chassis

Don't forget most foids are cowards, if they are in the military why do they not be sent to the battlefield or why can't they do a job which involves a lot of hard heavy labor

How do you guys manage to be nice to these whores and ask them out or lie to them that you like them? Its hard to me. I'm not a coward. It feels like lowering myself and on top of that I get rejected by ugly brainless toilet. Fuck that. I tried enough. I'm entitled to be in incel counsil. How can you do this? This is outrageous:feelsLightsaber:

true being high inhib sucks i just wish i had some courage :feelsrope: