Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why the children's show "Horrid Henry" is based as an inkwell.

Old Ironsides

Old Ironsides

✝️ Christmaxxing buffon subhuman
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grRehSEwnSA&ab_channel=HorridHenry

I'm serious.
If you consider Henry's status, a rejected nearcel from his soyciety with even his parent's hating him, he practically experiences what we go through.
he experiences bullying from his parents, brother, and others at school.
He is blamed for every mishap just like we are here (IT, governments, and the entirety of toilets blame us for just existing)
the one thing is that he lifemaxxes by causing mischief and grief to others as a cope, hence his nickname, Horrid Henry.
He gets bullied by that ugly becky toilet bitch named Moody Margaret and her stacy and becky friends.
His best friend is a pet hamster named Fang which is despised by his family and he is the only one to care for it. This is honestly the most incel trait where the thing that values you the most and spend the most time with is not even a human.

If you look at his brother, Peter, he is literally going to grow up as either a "Perfect" Mid to high tier faggot that toilets will like because he has somewhat looks but will most likely turn out to be a faggot. what a waste.

Even as a young kid, you can see that he will literally grow up incel and would probably start an incel kkklan. and in fact, he already is started with the Purple Hand Gang which he is the sole member of due to everyone rejecting him even as a friend.

This show was literally made for incels as a kid.
It happened to be one of my favorite shows as a kid.
Coincidence? I don't think so at all.

Last edited:
One of my favorite shows as a kid as well, also fuck Peter and their deadbeat mom

Loved that show as a kid. Also the opening still slaps

People would say I looked like him when I was 10 or 11 because I had the same hairstyle from rotting for an entire year and not getting it cut

I used to get it cut regularly and go out often to play or whatever but then I got treated like shit by normies and it made me not want to even go outside anymore

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grRehSEwnSA&ab_channel=HorridHenry

I'm serious.
If you consider Henry's status, a rejected nearcel from his soyciety with even his parent's hating him, he practically experiences what we go through.
he experiences bullying from his parents, brother, and others at school.
He is blamed for every mishap just like we are here (IT, governments, and the entirety of toilets blame us for just existing)
the one thing is that he lifemaxxes by causing mischief and grief to others as a cope, hence his nickname, Horrid Henry.
He gets bullied by that ugly becky toilet bitch named Moody Margaret and her stacy and becky friends.
His best friend is a pet hamster named Fang which is despised by his family and he is the only one to care for it. This is honestly the most incel trait where the thing that values you the most and spend the most time with is not even a human.

If you look at his brother, Peter, he is literally going to grow up as either a "Perfect" Mid to high tier faggot that toilets will like because he has somewhat looks but will most likely turn out to be a faggot. what a waste.

Even as a young kid, you can see that he will literally grow up incel and would probably start an incel kkklan. and in fact, he already is started with the Purple Hand Gang which he is the sole member of due to everyone rejecting him even as a friend.

This show was literally made for incels as a kid.
It happened to be one of my favorite shows as a kid.
Coincidence? I don't think so at all.

we should start our own kkklan. all around the world, if anything. bring about a revolution. we could have many bases thru out the world, new york, london, moscow, paris, johannesburg, nairobi, dubai, riyadh, cairo, tel aviv, warsaw, mexico city, brasilia, new delhi, beijing, hong kong, tokyo, canberra, etc, etc. brocels from every corner of the world united, ready to start a revolution

we should start our own kkklan. all around the world, if anything. bring about a revolution. we could have many bases thru out the world, new york, london, moscow, paris, johannesburg, nairobi, dubai, riyadh, cairo, tel aviv, warsaw, mexico city, brasilia, new delhi, beijing, hong kong, tokyo, canberra, etc, etc. brocels from every corner of the world united, ready to start a revolution
Strong first post

Strong first post, GrAY.

Never heard of it, but I liked your description and interpretation of it!

Wow, I forgot about this show! I actually used to watch it all the time...

Ah Henry, if only I knew back then where I'd be now. Perhaps I would have sympathized with you far more.