Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why the chads and stacys fucked us over more back in the day. (Spartan shit show pt3)q

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
So if you made it this far or just read this, this is a 3rd thread of a series i kinda made. It started off as "somthing to remember " and then the pt2 was "why sexism exist". This is pt3. And well i wanted to cover the perspective of our enemys. After all it inst good to be in a battle field if you dont know yout environment and part of it is your enemy and there minds. On part 2 and probably 1 i said fuck over or be fucked over. And it seems as if the spartans and athens knew this pretty well. Because im sure those who were wnslaved by sparta most likely went to athens for there own well being at the cost of stacys and chads. They enslaved and killed people like us to ensure there goverment system would be strong and prevent the athens from being stonger. And it seems to be as simple as that until other hystory kicked in. Sparta invaded persa bla bla Leoniduses grandson allied with persia to kill off another enemy of sparta and they were shrecked. I dont really know what happend to the athens but despite there systems no longer in effect, both legacys continue to be in affect. We in a way are a sequall to the athens with some big differences and the chad and stacy complex is a sequall to the spartans. Minus the bloodshed and slavery and probably alot less rape since we are not a goverment but a society and we have different ideal from the athens. But when you look at both sides, neither one really cared about morrals. They only cared about what was good for there life style. To a degree that still comes to haunt both us the chads & stacys. People fighting more for there own lifestyle then morrals. You even examples of this concept outside my main point. Antifa and right winger never coming to agreements but choosing anger and on rare occasions, voilence. I can easily imagine wars between spartans and athens have happend even though i have no idea of any that did. But i wish to ask you who read this, what should we fight for? That is if were not fighting for anything right now. And if we are fighting, what are fighting for? This will probably be my last part of this series. I hope you guys learned somthing from this. Because this problem we had were we cant get laid, is alot older then most relised. Even in modern societys there evidence. Especially in with animals weridly enough. Were they cant get laid bit have different reactions. Ones alot more chaotic then what are reaction is.

There´s a better system.