Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why the blackpill is STILL the elephant in society's room, broskis? Will it always be like that?

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
I mean, i like to quote that schopenhauer thing where he says:

But then there's another one, from socrates, that gets me conflicted.

I didnt find it, but he supposedly says that not all truths are worth being discussed, or even uttered or discovered.

So, i ponder to myself: will the blackpill be finally accepted someday? I dunno.

It seems that social cohesion, peace and prosperity all together depend on a thin veil of well crafted lies that are passed down carefully throught the generations.

"you can be anything you want" heard a lot that one. Seems lile a common lie told to gen Z kids.

"Size is not a document" this one is sensationally bad. Wont lose too much time on it, since is self explanatory BS.

"Girls are better than men at anything" ooofff. Better at being worse, i guess JFL

"If you xyz you will be a ladies men" typical.

And the list goes on...

I mean, its better to tell the truth or just go about you life pretending to be a bluepill zombie like the rest?

I doubt most people are as dumbfounded losers as they appear to be. I mean, after like 16 or smth you have to know something is up in this crooked ass society.

But most people, after this stage, go to already tried (and failed) experiments and social explanations that failed to grasp basic notions of human interaction and sociability, like leftism and SJW liberal crap in general.

So, what do you think?

So long as men are biologically hardwired to simp and chase after foids on visceral genetic level, the blackpill will never be fully accepted by the totality of the population.

So long as men are biologically hardwired to simp and chase after foids on visceral genetic level, the blackpill will never be fully accepted by the totality of the population.
I wasnt talking about that. Simping happens. Just like shit happens. What i meant was: will the blackpill be accepted bt the general public as a viable philosophy?

Honestly I think that the blackpill will become more widely accepted over time as standards will keep rising and men will have no choice but to see the truth.

Now there will still always be delusional bluepilled soycucks but I think the blackpill will still become more widely accepted

Yes it can it’s called castrate the simps and sozinmaxxx

I wasnt talking about that. Simping happens. Just like shit happens. What i meant was: will the blackpill be accepted bt the general public as a viable philosophy?
I think being associated with incels has done far more harm than good for the reputation of so called 'blackpill ideology' it will take a lot longer to overcome this setback. And I doubt mainstream consensus in the general public or academia will ever take us seriously like a legitimate school of thought.

View attachment 1190037

I didnt find it, but he supposedly says that not all truths are worth being discussed, or even uttered or discovered.

So, i ponder to myself: will the blackpill be finally accepted someday? I dunno.

It seems that social cohesion, peace and prosperity all together depend on a thin veil of well crafted lies that are passed down carefully throught the generations.

"you can be anything you want" heard a lot that one. Seems lile a common lie told to gen Z kids.

"Size is not a document" this one is sensationally bad. Wont lose too much time on it, since is self explanatory BS.

"Girls are better than men at anything" ooofff. Better at being worse, i guess JFL

And the list goes on...

I mean, its better to tell the truth or just go about you life pretending to be a bluepill zombie like the rest?

I doubt most people are as dumbfounded losers as they appear to be. I mean, after like 16 or smth you have to know something is up in this crooked ass society.

But most people, after this stage, go to already tried (and failed) experiments and social explanations that failed to grasp basic notions of human interaction and sociability, like leftism and SJW liberal crap in general.

So, what do you think?
Because not enough blackpillers are going er to strike fear into the heard of chads and those disease infected holes to where they are terrified of rejecting an autist shortcel who approaches them for their number

Sounds more like Sophocles: Truths too great for man ought not be uttered by him.

Or Pindar: An ugly truth is better left unsaid.

Coincidentally, Schopenhauer agrees as he extolled beautiful lies in service to obviating harmful truths. To him, white lies are excusable and often times necessary. Personally, I would rather swallow the pill now than choke on it later.

These are not exact quotations but they imitate the original sentiments well-enough.

View attachment 1190037

And the list goes on...

So, what do you think?
Society will become even more fucked if the Blackpill become mainstream