Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why the biggest WK are always subhuman as fuck tbh??

Frenchy91

Frenchy91

Recruit
★★
VQrxaXw.png

i don't get it srrsly

How come life hasn't redpilled this kind of guy by now tbh??

They are too brainwashed and ignorant, tbh.

And is afraid to accept the painful appraisal of reality

Frenchy91 said:
VQrxaXw.png

i don't get it srrsly

How come life hasn't redpilled this kind of guy by now tbh??

Kill it with fire pls

They still seem to believe that if you put enough nice guy coins into a femail, they will give up sex. Chad is the one who has sex.

Zielony4 said:
They still seem to believe that if you put enough nice guy coins into a femail, they will give up sex. Chad is the one who has sex.

eventually a past prime sjw roastie 3/10 whale will settle for them, and they will think " that's it , i made it"

Mostly due to the amount of soy they're devouring. Shit gets to your head man.

Lmao dude got triggered https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7c179y/after_we_got_incelsorg_kicked_off_godaddy_they/

Earthbound said:
Lmao dude got triggered https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7c179y/after_we_got_incelsorg_kicked_off_godaddy_they/

tenor.gif

After we got ********** kicked off GoDaddy they started hunting me down. Here is a screenshot of the incels freaking out about "how ugly" I am. It would kill them to know I am married

Guy is probably with à 3/10 fat skank who ride the cock carrousel for too long , and he thinks he made it
Fucking cage at those delusional normies

Anonymous said:
Mostly due to the amount of soy they're devouring. Shit gets to your head man.

its like supernatural with the leviathans tbh

Oh he has a wife what an accomplishment, i would feel so proud to have some bitch sucking my dick while thinking of another guy to stop feeling disgusted.

Marriage is slavery.

WK and beta orbiting cucks have got to be the worst. i hate them more than women tbh. Nu-males are just fucking cancer feel like smashing there heads in