Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why tf does every girl think this?

Darkcel71

Darkcel71

Self-banned
-
Every girl, even the fattest and ugliest foid in my class said that she thinks of herself as very attractive. Why does every girl think she is a 10 out of 10. Why are they so stupid? Its just simple common sense that some are ugly and some are attractive. This ugly foid in my class is short ,fat and ugly but calls everyone who isnt chad ugly , like who tf would want to date this girl:feelshaha:??

now it's fashionable to love yourself being fat :feelsjuice:

Every girl, even the fattest and ugliest foid in my class said that she thinks of herself as very attractive. Why does every girl think she is a 10 out of 10. Why are they so stupid? Its just simple common sense that some are ugly and some are attractive. This ugly foid in my class is short ,fat and ugly but calls everyone who isnt chad ugly , like who tf would want to date this girl:feelshaha:??
It's from simps online not being honest about their looks. Also foids are narcissistic naturally.

Even the ugly ones SMV mog you into oblivion dude. There are double standards for ugly and fat girls and ugly and fat guys. The are able to be confident in themselves because they have so much positive reinforcement from dudes wanting to be with them

Even the ugly ones SMV mog you into oblivion dude. There are double standards for ugly and fat girls and ugly and fat guys. The are able to be confident in themselves because they have so much positive reinforcement from dudes wanting to be with them
Even the ugliest foid in this planet has higher smv than this whole forum

This no surprise when nobody want date them here they go complain about men know they are not all that

they literally already made us a fucking thread on reddit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

1. Because all foids always get attention from men even if she's fat. The difference in the amount of attention a Stacy receive with what a subaverage foid receives is little to none. All foids are equal because they all have what men want. Contrast that to the fact that Chads and non-Chad men live in different realities.
2. Even a fat foid could be a Stacy if she was of normal weight, and there are guys who would fuck a fat foid.
3. With makeup, it doesn't take much effort for a foid to make herself physically appealing to men.

Last edited:
Obviously they do, visit some foids social media page sometime, they all get complimented a fuck ton even if they're ugly fat fucks.
Easy simps and validation online as well

Cause of the mass amount of simps that propel her to a level she's no where near.

becuz other foids compliment ugly women heavily

simps and media body positivity horseshit

School kid thread #9923434

yawn...

Because tolerated polygyny intensifies competition for foid sexual availability. This means average foids get a huge SMV boost due to scarcity.

Because tolerated polygyny intensifies competition for foid sexual availability. This means average foids get a huge SMV boost due to scarcity.

It’s not that they’re stupid in this regard at all unfortunately. :feelsUgh:

It’s that the male sex drive is so overwhelming and powerful it makes a certain number of guys willing to settle for even the fats and the fugs (fucking uglies) just to get laid as well have some, any kind of female companionship. :fuk:

That fat bitch has 100+ horny fags in line ready to fuck her. :feelsclown:

I was literally about to post this link when I saw this. It's so annoying that literally every toilet sees herself as a 10/10, I know this horrible acne-ridden fat Chinese toilet who is literally in love with herself and looks at the mirror constantly to admire herself. If I were as ugly as her I would throw out every mirror I had, I'm ugly but not as ugly as her and she still thinks that she's a 10/10. :blackpill:

1. Because all foids always get attention from men even if she's fat. The difference in the amount of attention a Stacy receive with what a subaverage foid receives is little to none. All foids are equal because they all have what men want. Contrast that to the fact that Chads and non-Chad men live in different realities.
2. Even a fat foid could be a Stacy if she was of normal weight, and there are guys who would fuck a fat foid.
3. With makeup, it doesn't take much effort for a foid to make herself physically appealing to men.
High Iq

I was literally about to post this link when I saw this. It's so annoying that literally every toilet sees herself as a 10/10, I know this horrible acne-ridden fat Chinese toilet who is literally in love with herself and looks at the mirror constantly to admire herself. If I were as ugly as her I would throw out every mirror I had, I'm ugly but not as ugly as her and she still thinks that she's a 10/10. :blackpill:
Didn't you know? She's a QUEEN!

they have so much positive reinforcement from dudes wanting to be with them
This right here

I don't think a lot of you guys remember being back in school. Any girl that would even look your way was getting your heart a flutter and you would do anything for her regardless of her looks just as long as she touched your dick. EVERY guy is trying to fuck girls. Fat. Lazy. Smart. Tall. Ugly. Bald. Doesn't matter. If she has a pussy there are multiple guys that want to fill her full of semen

If a guy is lucky there is 1 girl that likes him. If he is unlucky then only dudes want to fuck him. Incels literally get nobody on our side. Then after years of no affection it's no wonder why we all hate ourselves. I mean it's basically written down. People love you want to date and fuck you. You get friends. You advance in your career. We don't advance. We don't make friends. Nobody fucks us. What's even the point at this point? Try for what? :feelsseriously: