Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why talking to foids is cucked as a trucel

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
Unless it's work related, If you talk to a foid, you are basically inflating her ego and she will think of you as one of her orbiter who loves talking to her. But if you ignore her ,you would have some self respect. Either way she will hate you for your autistic traits so it's better to at least not inflate her ego.

Last edited:
Otherway round imo.

A true trucel talking to/interacting with an attractive foid today really makes them uneasy, nauseous even, like a pest or bug coming into their vicinity. Ignoring them is exactly what they want, their doing their very best to ignore the trucel that's for sure.

Last edited:
Dumb mstow teracope
what a cope
xquisite cope :feelsmusic:
Yeah i edited that, what i meant is you do not have to be a simp just like everyone else
Otherway round imo.

A true trucel talking to/interacting with an attractive foid today really makes them uneasy, nauseous even, like a pest or bug coming into their vicinity. Ignoring them is exactly what they want, their doing their very best to ignore the trucel that's for sure.
Yep that's another way of looking at. But if you go to a workplace where every other employee is simping for that foid, you can stand out for yourself by doing this. Talking to them is suifuel for me coz i know they hate me which hurts my self esteem :fuk::fuk:
:smonk:

Unless it's work related, If you talk to a foid, you are basically inflating her ego and she will think of you as one of her orbiter who loves talking to her. But if you ignore her ,you would have some self respect. Either way she will hate you for your autistic traits so it's better to at least not inflate her ego.
I was thinking about the fact that being a foid's orbiter, basically means feeding the foid's ego in expectation of receiving sex. I promised myself at the turn of the decade, that I wouldn't be such a nice guy to foids anymore.

based. i need the Blackpill so that i don't relapse and go into bluepill sometimes.

I at least make foids piss their pants at mere sight of my grotesque features

Just ignore them the shit most whores talk about is vapid anyway dont even need it :feelsjuice:

I talk to them but only if I get something out of talking to them. I don't see any of them as potential girlfriends or even cum dumpsters so they don't have a halo.

Approaching foids you don't know just to ask them out is cucked for sure. This is one of the reasons I think incels don't have to "try" in order to confirm that they are, indeed, incels. There are less cucked and easier ways to determine whether you're an incel.

this tbh I think OPs orbiter suggestion is only for low tier normies meaning someone who is below a 5 but no lower than a 3

if you accidentally glance at a foid you're a cuck

I think every Incel at least has a responsibility to at least looksmaXXX and approach. Only after 30 or so rejections should you be able to claim the Incel Title.. Unless youre physically disabled or deformed in some way.