Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why swallowing the blackpill will eventually make you crazy and more "dark triad"

• Thread starter averageblokecel
  • Start date
averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
See, the blackpill is about basic evolutionary psychology, it shows that you are fucked, that most males a fucked, that even the males who are not fucked are also fucked because NO ONE escapes hypergamy, biology is brutal, unchangeable, present 24/7 throughout our lives.

The real problem here is the outside world. If you know the blackpill, you know how things works; when some normie goes "shit that girl rejected me even though I talked with her for 2 months, fuck me, guess next time it'll work", it wasn't because some arbitrary fact, it was because LOOKS. Even if you ever had a gf, you know she would dump you for an 8" dick, for a 6'4" chad, or worse, she would CUCK YOU.

The real craziness comes when those beliefs, those thoughts clash with the social reality. You can't talk about lookism, you can't negate current social norms, you can't dare to negate the bluepill; even worse, they will try their best to get the bluepill up your ass. But you can't adapt 100% with the blackpill in your mind because you are self aware (unless you are some low IQ retard), that's why it is often said "ignorance is a bliss". That's why most geniuses resorted to alcohol or isolation, because they knew the world, they understood it, they eventually hated it and became so cynical that they couldn't hide it any more.

If you get blackpilled, you may not be a genius, but you will sure become cynical as fuck. I do; when with normies, I must be, or I am socially fucked, but it's crazy, it's very fucking crazy negating core values because the blackpill if swallowed properly it's a core value. It's like if you are 5'10" and you need to reach barefoot a 6'3" spot to get a book, it would be crazy to negate that you can reach (because you can't, literally) but yet societal norms tells that of course you can; that way you become cynical.

Eventually, with the pass of time, true blackpilled males will become darker and it's logical that if you hated society before, you will hate it even more, more so in the current absurdity of politics and life. It's over once you swallow the blackpill.

Blackpilled niggas will transform into cynics which hate society because society obligates them to negate core values

to me, the blackpill in itself is not bitter, truth is truth. but whats bothering me is how people deny lookism.
i mean shit, even our parents deny lookism, and they grew up in the age of television and fashion.

its not healthy to deny lookism, in the end. the youth suffers from that lack of information

blackpill is only good in the sense to improve yourself.

if you realize the whole world is based around looks, that's when you adapt and try to look the best you can. i honestly believe most incels above 5'9 can ascend with GH or roids. It will change the way your face looks.

kSVk66C1.jpg

look at the difference. these are tested athletes too. with no tests irl, most narrow faced lanklets can definitely gain a few points on the looks scale by juice maxing. 100% ded srs.
to me, the blackpill in itself is not bitter, truth is truth. but whats bothering me is how people deny lookism.
i mean shit, even our parents deny lookism, and they grew up in the age of television and fashion.

its not healthy to deny lookism, in the end. the youth suffers from that lack of information

when you accept lookism and you are some bald manlet, you would be demotivated to succeed in life. make the most of yourself.

do you think Jeff Bezos accepted his fate as a baldcel manlet KHHV?

hqdefault.jpg
GettyImages-927420710_Crop-for-web.jpg

no he status maxxed. money maxxed. roid maxxed.

buff_Bezos_crop.0.jpg

The problem is the negation of the blackpill, because you know it is true

You live in the real world, but the societal world is fantasy world, a fantasy world which negates the real world, eventually those who live in the real world become mad

i would say most billionaires are ugly men who never accepted the blackpill. they genuinely believe that their effort in attaining their success/money/status will propell them from the curse of ugliness.

the problem is most blackpilled incels believe their efforts are in vain. there's no point in trying. women aren't worth it etc etc. once that mentality sets in. then it kills all drive to succeed.

look at the billionaire's list. not a chad in sight. all would be truecels by looks alone.

@Riceman Just lifeMaxx everything, bro.
@averageblokecel beautifully summed up. But there can be beauty in nihilism too. This is knowledge, scientifically backed too by countless studies.
A few millimeters of bone placed more symmetrically or more straight in the coronal plane would significantly improve your life.
So would 10 lbs or muscle growth or 10 lbs of fat loss. Better yet both. Esp. on the neck shoulders and back. I wager posture means a lot too. Don't want to be Quasimodocel. Some of these things can be intentionally improved.

@Riceman Just lifeMaxx everything, bro.
@averageblokecel beautifully summed up. But there can be beauty in nihilism too. This is knowledge, scientifically backed too by countless studies.
A few millimeters of bone placed more symmetrically or more straight in the coronal plane would significantly improve your life.
So would 10 lbs or muscle growth or 10 lbs of fat loss. Better yet both. Esp. on the neck shoulders and back. I wager posture means a lot too. Don't want to be Quasimodocel. Some of these things can be intentionally improved.
Dude I'm looksmaxing lol

I have faith but that doesn't quit the fact that I hate more society as time goes by

For me the blackpill mindset is an involuntary response to evidence and life experience.

Blackpill offers me something similar to inner peace, it's the closest thing I've ever had to religion. I take comfort in knowing I am aware of the human nature and I always have a level ground on which to base my ideas and thoughts. The fantasy world statement is true and it does make me mad from time to time but in at the end of the day I know my mind is free from lies bluepilled normies tell themselves.

This.

100%.

Also, you become disgusted by roasties and normie foids.

At work, I used to be pleasant with roasties before. Now, I fucking hate their guts and they hate mine. I see right through them and they know it, which results in extremely bad vibes.

Eventually, with the pass of time, true blackpilled males will become darker and it's logical that if you hated society before, you will hate it even more, more so in the current absurdity of politics and life. It's over once you swallow the blackpill.
I've noticed this in myself. Very good post.

100%.

Also, you become disgusted by roasties and normie foids.

At work, I used to be pleasant with roasties before. Now, I fucking hate their guts and they hate mine. I see right through them and they know it, which results in extremely bad vibes.

Nah you are going full retard with this shit, I hate roasties too but I'm still pleasant with them at work regardless because I'm at work to make money and having a smooth day with no drama makes for easy money making. You are just making your life more difficult, the way you describe your scenario its like you're going out of your way to be a dick, you could literally just avoid them and only have short conversations with them.

You don't have to like eachother but you don't want to create drama either, there's more of them than you, you're fighting a losing war, and when it comes time for someone to get fired its likely going to be you because they'll definitely capitalize on any oppurtunity to try and get you fired, don't make yourself a target, be neutral.

Being more dark triad can only be a good thing.

Better incel than cuck

See, the blackpill is about basic evolutionary psychology, it shows that you are fucked, that most males a fucked, that even the males who are not fucked are also fucked because NO ONE escapes hypergamy, biology is brutal, unchangeable, present 24/7 throughout our lives.

The real problem here is the outside world. If you know the blackpill, you know how things works; when some normie goes "shit that girl rejected me even though I talked with her for 2 months, fuck me, guess next time it'll work", it wasn't because some arbitrary fact, it was because LOOKS. Even if you ever had a gf, you know she would dump you for an 8" dick, for a 6'4" chad, or worse, she would CUCK YOU.

The real craziness comes when those beliefs, those thoughts clash with the social reality. You can't talk about lookism, you can't negate current social norms, you can't dare to negate the bluepill; even worse, they will try their best to get the bluepill up your ass. But you can't adapt 100% with the blackpill in your mind because you are self aware (unless you are some low IQ retard), that's why it is often said "ignorance is a bliss". That's why most geniuses resorted to alcohol or isolation, because they knew the world, they understood it, they eventually hated it and became so cynical that they couldn't hide it any more.

If you get blackpilled, you may not be a genius, but you will sure become cynical as fuck. I do; when with normies, I must be, or I am socially fucked, but it's crazy, it's very fucking crazy negating core values because the blackpill if swallowed properly it's a core value. It's like if you are 5'10" and you need to reach barefoot a 6'3" spot to get a book, it would be crazy to negate that you can reach (because you can't, literally) but yet societal norms tells that of course you can; that way you become cynical.

I thought that the problem was we weren’t fucked? :feelscry:

Nah you are going full retard with this shit, I hate roasties too but I'm still pleasant with them at work regardless because I'm at work to make money and having a smooth day with no drama makes for easy money making. You are just making your life more difficult, the way you describe your scenario its like you're going out of your way to be a dick, you could literally just avoid them and only have short conversations with them.

You don't have to like eachother but you don't want to create drama either, there's more of them than you, you're fighting a losing war, and when it comes time for someone to get fired its likely going to be you because they'll definitely capitalize on any oppurtunity to try and get you fired, don't make yourself a target, be neutral.
Sometimes you can't hold back the years and years of hatred and rage you have towards to certain people or things and you just explode

Sometimes you can't hold back the years and years of hatred and rage you have towards to certain people or things and you just explode

It isn't an "explosion" if you do it everyday, its just being stupid, a lack of self control, even I have had a "falling out" with a female co-worker here and there, never apologized either, but we had a mutual understanding, I don't get in your way and you don't get in mines, its not like were friends but we can be civil.

I understand if he acted as he did if they met in public and something happened, but the work place needs to be "hallowed ground", we all have bills to pay, food to buy, etc. Its a simple understanding to not make that process hard for eachother. I'm willing to bet his grudge is one sided and they couldn't give one fuck about him while he's saying - "I hate them and they hate me". However when shit gets serious and they get a chance to get him fired of course they'll jump at it.

dark triad = forced meme

I just want to looksmax so I can die in peace, this world is disgusting and broken, animal life is a joke. The underworld is more important if you want to ascend to an overworld. Underworldmaxxing is legit.

I just want to looksmax so I can die in peace, this world is disgusting and broken, animal life is a joke. The underworld is more important if you want to ascend to an overworld. Underworldmaxxing is legit.
what is underworld and overworld

You know what, you might be onto something here.

Starting today, I will try to keep my nihilism to myself at work.

Sure. I think it is not a revelation to most of us. We know the truth. That is why society is slightly concerned about us.

blackpill is only good in the sense to improve yourself.

if you realize the whole world is based around looks, that's when you adapt and try to look the best you can. i honestly believe most incels above 5'9 can ascend with GH or roids. It will change the way your face looks.

High IQ post.

I'm going to roidmaxx for sure.

i would say most billionaires are ugly men who never accepted the blackpill. they genuinely believe that their effort in attaining their success/money/status will propell them from the curse of ugliness.

the problem is most blackpilled incels believe their efforts are in vain. there's no point in trying. women aren't worth it etc etc. once that mentality sets in. then it kills all drive to succeed.

look at the billionaire's list. not a chad in sight. all would be truecels by looks alone.
For me the blackpill mindset is an involuntary response to evidence and life experience.
dark triad = forced meme

[HighIQ]

You can't talk about lookism, you can't negate current social norms, you can't dare to negate the bluepill; even worse, they will try their best to get the bluepill up your ass.
They're no match for us now. In five years we'll have over 2 million members.
But you can't adapt 100% with the blackpill in your mind because you are self aware (unless you are some low IQ retard), that's why it is often said "ignorance is a bliss". That's why most geniuses resorted to alcohol or isolation, because they knew the world, they understood it, they eventually hated it and became so cynical that they couldn't hide it any more.
They didn't have internet or incel sites back then either.

It did propel them. Foids are fighting over old billionairs

i talk big game but really im just edgy beta

wish i had a lot of self esteem and ego despite being a loser like some of these other guys, if i was cold as ice I'd probably be happier.

maybe I just havent learned my lesson yet

kratos just let the rage fuel your blades

For tl;dr: you're fucked, you're fucked, you're fucked. So true. Fuck

Last edited:
Yeah I can relate. Comparing myself from who I was at the start of this year, to now... it's like the Blackpill has awoken my hypothetical third eye. I see the world and society around me much differently now, mostly for the worst.