Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why supporting violentcels is wrong

buried_alive

buried_alive

Major
★★★★★
The incels who have lashed out with violence at society have achieved nothing good, they only brought negative attention to us and inspired other incels to act stupidly. Governments and society are much more likely to lock us up instead of helping and violentcels are giving them reason to coerce us, like in Scotland. It doesn't matter that most incels are not violent at all. Incels must always keep in mind that society is gynocentric: it will ALWAYS pander to foids and it will do so at the expense of men. Even sexhavers can be victims of this, as seen at family courts, false accusation cases, etc.

We have been set up to fail from the start and we simply lack the power to act with violence. Our best bet to effect change is to opt out of society and put a dent in the economy, like NEETs who are are a drain on the social welfare state, lying flatters and hikikomoris. These behaviors have attracted government attention in a way that they are at least trying to understand why these men are acting like this. In Japan there are even assistance programs to help reintegrate hikikomoris. The west is far less advanced into this though, as here NEETs and incels are still heavily looked down upon and not at all seen as victims of society (which we are), but violence is not the way to change this. With violence and glorification of shooters they will only see us as criminals to be deterred.

No pussy, no contribution to society. Simple as.

Neeting is retarded, you're just handing the society our ancestors built to retarded foids.

Dnr + Low T faggot

A lot of them are potentially feds/glowies to begin with anyways. Even if it was decided to go through with it. There will still be normies, foids, and Chads around. So advocating to go ER is just basically futile. It's obvious that no one is going to get behind the incel cause, and no one (including the whole of society) is going to do shit for sexually starved men. Nothing will challenge. Also, why would anyone want to listen to retarded teenagers and possible fakecels? These guys will just continue on living their lives normally.

Just do whatever makes you happy, go ER or NEET, nothing will change anyway.

tbh
These behaviors have attracted government attention in a way that they are at least trying to understand why these men are acting like this. In Japan there are even assistance programs to help reintegrate hikikomoris.
Will never work in the west. If masses of incels here became NEET, they wouldn't want to investigate why they lose all motivation.
They will probably just force us to work.

malcolm x's actions informed the public about racial equality and allowed MLK to make wide societal change for the oppressed group

A lot of them are potentially feds/glowies to begin with anyways. Even if it was decided to go through with it. There will still be normies, foids, and Chads around. So advocating to go ER is just basically futile. It's obvious that no one is going to get behind the incel cause, and no one (including the whole of society) is going to do shit for sexually starved men. Nothing will challenge. Also, why would anyone want to listen to retarded teenagers and possible fakecels? These guys will just continue on living their lives normally.
This is why opting out is a long shot. It'll probably not amount to anything, but at least you're not participating in the society that destroyed your life.

Will never work in the west. If masses of incels here became NEET, they wouldn't want to investigate why they lose all motivation.
They will probably just force us to work.
That's when apathy becomes extremely helpful.

I endorse the original post's message

This is why opting out is a long shot. It'll probably not amount to anything, but at least you're not participating in the society that destroyed your life.
Yeah, always better to find a way to not contribute to soyciety or participate in it.

Unfortunately, everyone doesn't have the luxury to get NEETbux (depending on the country you live in) and usually many of us incel guys are forced to work in order to survive because of subsistence and the lack of social welfare. I live in a fairly wealthy Western country (but it's hard to get social welfare). Obviously, the people that easily have access to it are women and immigrants.

Neeting is retarded, you're just handing the society our ancestors built to retarded foids.
True. NEET is simply enabling the Karen’s, Shaniquas, trannies, and the feminist delusion of power. If you choose NEET, you put our revolution to sleep.

We can't, that's my point. Incels don't have political power.
Oh nice, so you're a demoralization fednigger agent.
How much do they pay to do this stuff?

Ironically enough, even in it's openly gynocentric state, society blames men for neeting out. Anything to not take a good hard look at itself.

Oh nice, so you're a demoralization fednigger agent.
How much do they pay to do this stuff?
This make no sense. Incels are not taken seriously anywhere in the gynocentric west. Violence is only going to get you locked up. Meanwhile women can be violent all they want and people will jump to defend and protect them from consequences. Even courts do so.

society is not entitled to incels not going ER, as social outcasts we can do whatever we want

Common on Op let the Incels win once in a while

How is it retared if it prevents you from being bullied and a punching bag? Sounds like a win.

Society isn't entitled to me being calm

Society has already been handed to foids a long time ago. NEETing is one of the only ways we have to accelerate it's destruction now that it has been run by foids for the last 80-100 years.

Society has already been handed to foids a long time ago. NEETing is one of the only ways we have to accelerate it's destruction now that it has been run by foids for the last 80-100 years.
Accelerationism is also retarded. A collapse will never happen, you will just become even more powerless.
How is it retared if it prevents you from being bullied and a punching bag? Sounds like a win.
The entire thing is defeatism as an ideology. You're not winning anything.

The entire thing is defeatism as an ideology. You're not winning anything.
Winning is preventing as much suffering as possible and disappearing without a trace for normies to think and virtue signal about.

Winning is preventing as much suffering as possible and disappearing without a trace for normies to think and virtue signal about.
What are you winning, exactly? You're giving normies what they want. They all want us to disappear.

What are you winning, exactly? You're giving normies what they want. They all want us to disappear.
They don't want us to disappear, they want us to exist as a punching bags. There is no real winning in this life as incel, it's already over. The fact that you have to use violence to prove a point literally means you already lost since most people don't have to do that.

They don't want us to disappear, they want us to exist as a punching bags. There is no real winning in this life as incel, it's already over. The fact that you have to use violence to prove a point literally means you already lost since most people don't have to do that.
I didn't advocate for violence. There are non violent means to reclaim society. It's not over.

The incels who have lashed out with violence at society have achieved nothing good, they only brought negative attention to us and inspired other incels to act stupidly. Governments and society are much more likely to lock us up instead of helping and violentcels are giving them reason to coerce us, like in Scotland. It doesn't matter that most incels are not violent at all. Incels must always keep in mind that society is gynocentric: it will ALWAYS pander to foids and it will do so at the expense of men. Even sexhavers can be victims of this, as seen at family courts, false accusation cases, etc.

We have been set up to fail from the start and we simply lack the power to act with violence. Our best bet to effect change is to opt out of society and put a dent in the economy, like NEETs who are are a drain on the social welfare state, lying flatters and hikikomoris. These behaviors have attracted government attention in a way that they are at least trying to understand why these men are acting like this. In Japan there are even assistance programs to help reintegrate hikikomoris. The west is far less advanced into this though, as here NEETs and incels are still heavily looked down upon and not at all seen as victims of society (which we are), but violence is not the way to change this. With violence and glorification of shooters they will only see us as criminals to be deterred.
They go for the wrong targets for a start. If they went for the right targets it would actually achieve something. If politicians started getting whacked and power grids got taken down things would change. No point shooting a bunch of normies and sluts in a school and thinking things are going to change jfl

They go for the wrong targets for a start. If they went for the right targets it would actually achieve something. If politicians started getting whacked and power grids got taken down things would change. No point shooting a bunch of normies and sluts in a school and thinking things are going to change jfl
None of that shit changes anything because normies see it and call him a solo que loser, I think normies made it clear; They would rather die then respect their incel masters. You can kill the normie but that won't kill his spirit. (Only making fun of his failos can do that. )

None of that shit changes anything because normies see it and call him a solo que loser, I think normies made it clear; They would rather die then respect their incel masters. You can kill the normie but that won't kill his spirit. (Only making fun of his failos can do that. )
You wouldn’t know because it barely ever happens. Im not saying it would change our inceldom but from a political point of view it would 100% make change. If Macron or Trudeau or someone similar suddenly got mowed down all the globohomo leaders would be on notice that they can’t just do this shit anymore without fearing for their lives. It would only have to happen once, to one leader, and the ripple effects would be huge. More so than a thousand Elliot Rodger style attacks jfl

Accelerationism is also retarded. A collapse will never happen, you will just become even more powerless.
Everyone needs food to survive and our enemies rely on the government for money to get food, so if we stop providing taxes to the government, they will run out of money eventually. Same for if they decide to print infinite money; they still need materials to make the money.

True. ER needlessly killed 3 Chinese colleagues, who probably sttrugled with dating as well.

Was ER a glowie?

You wouldn’t know because it barely ever happens. Im not saying it would change our inceldom but from a political point of view it would 100% make change. If Macron or Trudeau or someone similar suddenly got mowed down all the globohomo leaders would be on notice that they can’t just do this shit anymore without fearing for their lives. It would only have to happen once, to one leader, and the ripple effects would be huge. More so than a thousand Elliot Rodger style attacks jfl
This applies to all tyrannical rulers. It's why guns are so hated by the left and why guns are the last defense against tyranny.

they do it so we don't have to

society needs a harsh lesson, otherwise they would do nothing but laugh at us

Everyone who has been shunned by society should not contribute. """Diversity""" my ass. At the end of the day they just want you to be their sheep and if you do not follow they will all make you the devil

I understand going ER, I feel like that too, at times. I fully support any incel going ER.

Ofc I don't support them officer! :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

This thread should be renamed to "Why i love it when the captialistic normies fuck me over and i should thankful to my oppressor for letting me breath" FuCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER PIECE OF SHIT

This thread should be renamed to "Why i love it when the captialistic normies fuck me over and i should thankful to my oppressor for letting me breath" FuCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER PIECE OF SHIT
Nope. ERing accomplishes nothing.