Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why soyciety wants subhumans to share their stories?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
If someone has mental illnesses, various disorders, disabilities, soyciety urges them to share their stories.
'People just want to help you in your struggles :foidSoy::soy:'.
I reality, they want you to make fool of yourself, to provide entertainment for a healthy able-bodied people and, most importantly, to use your example to teach others about disability or disorder in order for them to avoid people like you.
Message behind these 'good' actions is - 'look at this freak, learn about his characteristics so you can avoid people like this in the future'.

I refuse to give anyone specifics about my mental illness. Not anons on niggerchan, not you guys, not even my own family. I am carrying that shit with me to my grave.

nevER open up to anyone. they will see you as weak and use it against you

Absolutely.

Just like they like to say "there's no shame in going to therapy". But I know how they talk about people resorting to this behind their back.

Certainly it’s about all those things you stated OP but these days in current year it’s arguably even more about virtue signaling. :feelsthink: