Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why some people still think Height>Face or Height=Face?

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Kiryuin Satsuki appreciator
-
When your brain thinks of someone, at first you don't think about their height, their muscles or their personalitee-hee. You think about their face.

Everytime I go out I see couples with guys that have below average height and above average face, but I don't see the reversed thing.

Of course, there are girls who say they prefer tall guys that are ugly, but I don't see it irl. When they say "ugly" guys they talk about average looking men. When foids see real ugly, they don't think of "ugly", they think of monster.

Musicians, actors and other type of famous people that are not tall still get millions of fangirls, but I never see any famous tall guy getting simped by foids if he's ugly.

TLDR: Face>Height is canon

parzurnacs
Greycel ★
JoinedMar 25, 2023
Posts9

I have seen tons of ugly tall men with good looking toilets, but never a short men especially who's below 5'6 with gf. Majority of the single men are short men.

I have seen tons of ugly tall men with good looking toilets, but never a short men especially who's below 5'6 with gf. Majority of the single men are short men.
I've seen a 5'3 guy who was in my class in hs get multiple girlfriends. He was very NTmaxxed tho. I agree that if you are very tall there's a point where your face doesn't matter, but that's like 6'2>.

There are lots of short men who get millions of fangirls in the media just for their face.

Last edited:
When your brain thinks of someone, at first you don't think about their height, their muscles or their personalitee-hee. You think about their face.

Everytime I go out I see couples with guys that have below average height and above average face, but I don't see the reversed thing.

Of course, there are girls who say they prefer tall guys that are ugly, but I don't see it irl. When they say "ugly" guys they talk about average looking men. When foids see real ugly, they don't think of "ugly", they think of monster.

Musicians, actors and other type of famous people that are not tall still get millions of fangirls, but I never see any famous tall guy getting simped by foids if he's ugly.

TLDR: Face>Height is canon
I was the tallest out of everyone at my grade yet it never helped

Race>Height>Face

I've seen a 5'3 guy who was in my class in hs get multiple girlfriends. He was very NTmaxxed tho. I agree that if you are very tall there's a point where your face doesn't matter, but that's like 6'2>.

There are lots of short men who get millions of fangirls in the media just for their face.
>ive seen
Stop arguing like a bluepilled cuck, studies show that manlets never get laid.