Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Why so many of you care so much about V-Day????

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
I dont get it. This fuckin day never existed in my book. Why you care about this non-existing day? This day was invented for financial reason anyway (flower sales etc). Why tf you care lol? Soy af

probably bc you KNOW that EVERYONE is having sex that night and we aren't

foids are getting their backs blown out by chad while im here masturbating to LAWLI HENTAI
Mfking social oppression is moging us . All these fucking subhuman animal trashes sex havers sloppy square pussy $10 whores of babylon and motherfucking shit vile gross horny whores will be brutally anal pounded till the rectum blow up. Fuking sex havers
also this

Mfking social oppression is moging us . All these fucking subhuman animal trashes sex havers sloppy square pussy $10 whores of babylon and motherfucking shit vile gross horny whores will be brutally anal pounded till the rectum blow up. Fuking sex havers:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsree::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:
IF THEY KEEP ON PUSHING US THEYLL GET SOME FROM BALKANCEL!!! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Attachments

• mace-medieval-combat-in-steel.jpg
    mace-medieval-combat-in-steel.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 55
Mixed-up priorities, G!:

Screenshot from 2022 02 13 15 47 46

Screenshot from 2022 02 13 15 48 17

Screenshot from 2022 02 13 15 48 31

I sure dont , I feel it's a joke of a concept

You guys talk about sex but i haven't touched a girl's hand since primary school when we had an excursion and she was forced by the teacher

Valentines day is for cucks to wine and dine their "girlfriends". Chad hops on tinder for 2 seconds and fucks these sluts after they finish an expensive date with their cuckmaxxed "boyfriends".

Like if it’s different than in any other day. I get cucked every day by being forced to see happy couples

Its literally make fun of incel day

i know people are having sex every night while im rotting :feelsrope: so vday isnt that special in that regard, just another day of being a retard high inhib sperg

I don't care that much about, since I finished school, I think I lost my date perception, so every day is, mostly the same, and since the Covid thing is happening, I have even less reason to go out.

I mean, it's a bummer that I don't get to have a gf, but that's it I guess.

I don't care that much about, since I finished school, I think I lost my date perception, so every day is, mostly the same, and since the Covid thing is happening, I have even less reason to go out.

Same. It's just another day

Because this site is filled with bluepilled cucks and simps.

I could care less, just treat it as any other day

Every day is exactly the same. :feelsmage:

Like if it’s different than in any other day. I get cucked every day by being forced to see happy couples
This. Coming of spring/summer season, spring break are much more of a suifuel, because you see all the happy people enjoying their lives while you rot in solitude. If Valentine's Day bothers you more than just a usual sunny weekend then you probably haven't been through enough yet.

I dont get it. This fuckin day never existed in my book. Why you care about this non-existing day? This day was invented for financial reason anyway (flower sales etc). Why tf you care lol? Soy af
societal pressure ramps up to have le girlfriend, by contrast seen as more of a loser if you dont

today is a stay in bed day for the incel for sure

It really helps staying home all days, feels just like any other day

Agreed ,v day is for cucks and simps, the kings care for different shit ,also consumerism

This. Coming of spring/summer season, spring break are much more of a suifuel, because you see all the happy people enjoying their lives while you rot in solitude. If Valentine's Day bothers you more than just a usual sunny weekend then you probably haven't been through enough yet.
Truth. Caring about Valentine's Day is junior level shit.

Not caring is coping

Because its a reminder of something we get shut out of