Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why so little time

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Fucking already 10:30pm. And only now I have time for hardcore copes! Work and study maxxing keep sucking my time. Anyone else feel like time passing too fast? When I will have time to truly enjoy life. Fuck

It’s the life of a sub human

It’s the life of a sub human
I can't even discord voice chat cope nor browse Reddit. Work and grinding taking all my time. Even if had normie looks, at this point I would be an incel, because of 0 time.

I'm struggling with my assignment. I'm pretty sure my prof was on drugs when he made some of these questions.

No time for your face.

having a high paying career is not worth it as an incel imo

having a high paying career is not worth it as an incel imo
yeah it is a lot of grind and effort with no support. Chad can have his bitch do the chores, and focus fully on grinding. While I have to do both. I will probably rot as soon as I make it to a living wage. And then strategically switch teams or companies till can find some job where get paid a good salary and can rot

facts im grinding schoolwork rn and i dont have enough time for this shit

We should get incelbuxx tbh, a minimum wage for every point below 5 facially, and for every inch below 5'9".

And then strategically switch teams or companies till can find some job where get paid a good salary and can rot
good luck bro. i'm a bit happy at my pay level, i just don't want to deal with work related stress on top of being a lonely subhuman

facts im grinding schoolwork rn and i dont have enough time for this shit
can't wait for the weekend. Will need to do some hardcore coping. Probably eat popeyes watching some Netflix or other bullshit.

We should get incelbuxx tbh, a minimum wage for every point below 5 facially, and for every inch below 5'9".
I agree but it's never gonna happen. You're best bet is preaching mental illness to get neetbux.

Fucking already 10:30pm. And only now I have time for hardcore copes! Work and study maxxing keep sucking my time. Anyone else feel like time passing too fast? When I will have time to truly enjoy life. Fuck
This is why you should orthodoxmaxx for weekend fulfillment n shiet, mang

It’s 7 in the evening and im currently rotting playing games

Too fast and its so repetitive

I can't even discord voice chat cope nor browse Reddit. Work and grinding taking all my time. Even if had normie looks, at this point I would be an incel, because of 0 time.
Yea man it’s fucking brutal