Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why so dumb: Woman gives birth to full term baby in hospital bathroom and tries to hide it in the trash, instantly killing her newbor

This happens dozens if not hundreds of times throughout the world every day, women kill more babies than men kill people in war

too bad the toilet will get little to no punishment

this bitch is incredibly evil, holy shit. Even the most angry bitter incel wouldn’t want to hurt a baby. Yet millions of these whores kill babies every year.

And somehow she will be allowed to have a kid in the future.
:feelsclown:

Moment of silence for the baby.
Normies find satisfaction from killing a helpless baby but we're not like them.
Hope the baby is in Heaven even though there's probably no afterlife.
what is foid obsession with killing innocent babies. the way they fight tooth and nail for abortion....

nah i dont think so. i do think they feel bad. but for primal lizard brain reasons not because of any actual real morals.

nah the tone of her skin and her face makes me think shes southern american or something./
i have severe myopia, i cant see shit clearly kek

Moment of silence for the baby.
Hope the baby is in Heaven even though there's probably no afterlife.

Wow how low IQ do you have to be do something like this in a hospital, not to mention how morally abhorrently disgusting thing to do to someone defenseless.

Women don’t have a “motherly nature” anymore, they should be put to death for they are witches and nothing more.

Reminder that "maternal instinct" is another lie we were force fed.

Foid kills innocent newborn baby for no reason, Normies say “yas queen slay!”, “you go girl!” Etc.

Incel says negative things about women online without physically hurting anyone, and normies will say “you should kill yourself”, “I hope you get tortured and murdered” etc.

This world is a joke. I hope more mass shootings happen, it gives me great pleasure to see others dying premature deaths, humans are scum

:yes: On the bright side, if the "mother" is capable of this, I can't imagine how terrible of a mom she'd've been.
True. Should be sterilized.

while i was in my room playing roblox teen girls my age were having 3somes with chad and giving birth to bastard children

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back