Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why SJW women who are anti white date whites!

hatewimen

hatewimen

Her no mean yes.
-
SJW women marry/date white men, and yet they claim to hate white people. Why? Because they want to be white! And they are jealous that they can't. The anti white SJWs women are in fact actually those who desire to be white the most. Literally put, I saw nigfoid posting blm, and anti white shit social media awhile ago and she dies her hair blonde! I saw an asian feminist and social justice warrior/blm supremacy, post about patriarchy and white supremacy. Her was dyed blonde! In fact those far left anti white SJWs want to be white, but white people don't accept them as white so get mad and pretend to hate white people. Most of the ethnic women sjws who post #allwhitemenareevil, #whitepeoplebad, are in fact just upset that their white crush rejected them.

But ethnic male sjws can be just the same, I see all the black male celebrities complain about racism they face from whites, and rap about black pride, also marry or fuck white women. Many civil rights activists dated white girls , before settling for a black woman. Many men black men on thecoli forum complain about "da ebil whitey"and yet drool over white women.

Simply SJW anti white hate is simply just jealousy. Many of those immigrants who hate white people, were before the most eager to live around them.

Last edited:
SJW in the streets KKK in the sheets.
This is a well known phenomenon.

They don't practice what they preach

SJW in the streets KKK in the sheets.
This is a well known phenomenon.
Same with all ethnics who come to white countries, and claim to hate white people while leeching off their welfare programs.

Big truth

Always actions >>>>> words

SJW women marry/date white men, and yet they claim to hate white people. Why? Because they want to be white! And they are jealous that they can't. The anti white SJWs women are in fact actually those who desire to be white the most. Literally put, I saw nigfoid posting blm, and anti white shit social media awhile ago and she dies her hair blonde! I saw an asian feminist and social justice warrior/blm supremacy, post about patriarchy and white supremacy. Her was dyed blonde! In fact those far left anti white SJWs want to be white, but white people don't accept them as white so get mad and pretend to hate white people. Most of the ethnic women sjws who post #allwhitemenareevil, #whitepeoplebad, are in fact just upset that their white crush rejected them.

But ethnic male sjws can be just the same, I see all the black male celebrities complain about racism they face from whites, and rap about black pride, also marry or fuck white women. Many civil rights activists dated white girls , before settling for a black woman. Many men black men on thecoli forum complain about "da ebil whitey"and yet drool over white women.

Simply SJW anti white hate is simply just jealousy. Many of those immigrants who hate white people, were before the most eager to live around them.
Women are liars. All of them.

They think white men be da evil oppressors. Of course women would rather be with da evil slave massa oppressor than the men who got conquered. Foids be foiding