Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why side profile>front profile

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Because girls mostly look @ side profile. If your front is OK looking then it doesn't really matter that much because girls won't look at it anyways, as a subhuman you avoid eye contact and you almost never show front face to someone. Fuck my chin, fuck fuck ufck fuck fuck fuck fuck, also fuck my maxilla fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK(no copy pasterino, legit emotions tbhtbh ngl)
just.. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKK.
Legit if you are planning any surgeries ngl, fix your subhuman side profile first if you HAVE any major side profile flaws, if your major flaws come from front profile like eye area then fix those first, it's all about what feature makes you look most subhuman so you fix that but most subhuman features first...Most subhuman features come from side profile tho puffy cheeks = probs recessed jaw, long philtrum = your side profile will look flat on maxilla just lol because it grew downwards instead of forward, just lmao @ my chin and philtrum fuck I can't just FUUUUUUCK. I've got puffy cheeks but hallow jaw @ the same time depending on lighting because of FUCKING chin and mb jaw, fucking hell ngl, I've also got some fucking cancer spot on my forehead, it legit looks cancerous as fuck, I remember when I had VERY severe acne I popped it and this fucker just stayed since then plus I remember it being hard or some shit, it's also yellow or some shit im coloblind so fuck knows, probs yellow ngl.. FUUUUUUUUCKK FUCK MY CHIN, FUCK MY ACNE GENES, FUCK MY LOWER EYELID EXPOSURE, FUCK MY LIP AREA AND NARROW PALATE, FUCK MY FLAT LONG PHILTRUM, I'm legit so fucking done.. That's why I had no foid friend since I was 12, legit FUCKING 0, 0 fucking conversations, and few male friends that turned out to be fucking fake I am now friendless subhuman thinking of roping sometimes knowing I will never do it because I don't really want to die but I wanna hang my self @ the same time, slit my throat or stab myself multiple times into the chest and stomach. I am so fucking subhuman it's so over.. SO FUCKING OVER.. Glad I am happy now tho ngl surprisingly, I think that's because I was crying hardcore for 1 hour on Sunday night and was sad as fuck everyday for like a week maybe more, so I let all the sadness go and now happiness has built up for some reason(which is good ngl), I don't feel like roping, my head doesn't feel pressure due to sadness and bad thoughts, I am high as fuck tho ngl love this feeling, I remember I've quit weed for few months when we moved houses, I was like 17-18 maybe and had arguments everyday with my mom and I was feeling like complete shit then started weed and everything became good because I did not care, simply did not care enough to think of negativity, weed just makes me not care and simply observe what's in front of me @ that very moment, makes me not care to remember negative stuff, although I do sometimes when high but that's when I'm feeling like poo poo. Now I'm waiting for sadness to come anyday but I will be trying to hold this happiness for as long as I can, I just hope nothing bad will happen.

Facial protrusion is really important, that's why ricecels get shit on looks wise.

Side photo's hide my bent nose.

My face looks extremely flat and round from the side. Every time I see a picture I contemplate roping.

My face looks extremely flat and round from the side. Every time I see a picture I contemplate roping.
I was in legit shock when I first saw my side profile, my heart legit sunk and I was lost like "damn fuck"

I dont fully agree.Both are important but front is undeniably more important

underrated truecel rage inducing thread

Jsanza incel rage

Tbh meeks has a bad side profile but his front profile is god tier

copy pasterino me