Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why should we work ?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I don’t want to work in any way ,I am content with my copes and doubt it will be anything better or worth it

Fuck normies and everyone who glorified working IF it’s not worth it

I’ll never work until the last straw ,if I have to I will ,I just don’t have to then why should I

it’s like normie are so shocked that some guy doesn’t wake up at 7 o clock to go to work :soy::foidSoy: I’ll never wake up early for bullshit

fuck normies I wish all of them die painfully and live our life’s

I don't get it either, I could never bring myself to work

I've never worked and likely never will.

I've never worked a day in my life unless you count unpaid work experience that I was FORCED TO DO at school for 5 days, but I only did 3. Hah. Beyond me how anyone can do that for minimum wage!

Just do the bare minimum to survive. Boycott soyciety as much as possible. If you get a reasonable amount of money put it into crypto and shit like that.

I want a job because I want money

I agree working takes up too much time and energy.
To survive
Eventually we will have to work something, guys who get neetbuxx its not even close to survive, except if they live in some neet paradise rich country. Starting any kind of small personal business would be ideal, like selling things online.

But you have to contribute to society :soy::soy::soy:

Society gives you so much and you give nothing in return????!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

I've never worked a day in my life unless you count unpaid work experience that I was FORCED TO DO at school for 5 days, but I only did 3. Hah. Beyond me how anyone can do that for minimum wage!
Yeah same lol

I think the people that are having sex and get to reproduce and to have social circles should work. Nobody even says Hi to me, why would I work for this society? As a manlet you have to watch out that you don't get beat up by some normie trying to grow his status.

I only work so I can afford my shit apartment and keep the lights on

I've been beginning to ask myself the same question. My time is utilized being as just another number. I have to report to work, be productive every minute of a 12 1/2 hour PM shift, (often not getting lunch or breaks), go home, sleep, and wake up to do it all over again.

Meanwhile, foids can post a picture of their ass and it'll cover a month's rent. It infuriates me.

I think the people that are having sex and get to reproduce and to have social circles should work. Nobody even says Hi to me, why would I work for this society? As a manlet you have to watch out that you don't get beat up by some normie trying to grow his status.
Agreed sadly, those people must work while we sleep and roam seamlessly , nobody says hi or calls me either I cannot and will not Work ever hopefully
I've been beginning to ask myself the same question. My time is utilized being as just another number. I have to report to work, be productive every minute of a 12 1/2 hour PM shift, (often not getting lunch or breaks), go home, sleep, and wake up to do it all over again.

Meanwhile, foids can post a picture of their ass and it'll cover a month's rent. It infuriates me.
Your life Seems bad bro why did you started working in the first place

The minimum wage in California has been raised to $14/hour (about 10 pounds sterling) - and that is still not enough to get a decent apartment. I would need to work at least 40 hours a week, plus have a second job, and walk to work (the bus system in my city is a joke), because gasoline/petrol prices are around $5/gallon (about 3.6 pounds sterling per gallon).

I work, but online and on a contract basis. My hours are not fixed and I can sleep absolutely whenever I want. I hardly spend any of my money as I leechmaxx from parents, instead saving/investing it to build a safety net for myself, while also waiting for my piece of inheritance (2 generations down).

I honestly cannot imagine getting up early in the morning, 5 days a week, and getting into a car to travel to work in the city. Imagine being half asleep in traffic at 7:30am, where the cars move so fucking slow you want to fall asleep but have to stay alert to gradually move. Imagine looking out the window, especially in the Winter, and seeing the sun just beginning to rise. It's cold and miserable. And after you spend a whole day at work, you leave when everybody else leaves, and are stuck in another hour of traffic on the way back.

Shift work is even worse and I would never, EVER do that. These people never have a stable circadian rhythm, however much they want to deny it. They are literally DESTROYING their health, and ageing themselves faster, just to be paid a bit more. A lot of low IQ femoids in Nursing do this JFL.

I could only see myself doing online work, working night shifts only, or doing contract work. The mainstream "9-5" and shift work I cannot handle, particularly as an Incel. There are also extra costs associated with working unless it is online (e.g. every cost that comes with a car, and also the cost in time for your commute).

Working more has diminishing returns. If you work 40 hours a week and make 50k, the government will tax you here all the way down to like 38k, so it's really as if you worked 30 hours a week. Legit throwing away 10 HOURS of your life EVERY week to a society that gives no fucks for you. Conversely if you do 20 hours a week and make 25k, you end up with about 21k, equivalent to about 17 hours of work. So in this case, you only give away 3 hours a week to society. You may as well spend all that free time investing or spending some time doing under-the-table stuff.

Lastly if you can NEET, you may as well do it. As with anything, use it wisely, be minimalist, and always try to ensure you are giving society the finger while doing whatever it is you are doing.

Last edited:
I work, but online and on a contract basis. My hours are not fixed and I can sleep absolutely whenever I want. I hardly spend any of my money as I leechmaxx from parents, instead saving/investing it to build a safety net for myself, while also waiting for my piece of inheritance (2 generations down).

I honestly cannot imagine getting up early in the morning, 5 days a week, and getting into a car to travel to work in the city. Imagine being half asleep in traffic at 7:30am, where the cars move so fucking slow you want to fall asleep but have to stay alert to gradually move. Imagine looking out the window, especially in the Winter, and seeing the sun just beginning to rise. It's cold and miserable. And after you spend a whole day at work, you leave when everybody else leaves, and are stuck in another hour of traffic on the way back.

Shift work is even worse and I would never, EVER do that. These people never have a stable circadian rhythm, however much they want to deny it. They are literally DESTROYING their health, and ageing themselves faster, just to be paid a bit more. A lot of low IQ femoids in Nursing do this JFL.

I could only see myself doing online work, working night shifts only, or doing contract work. The mainstream "9-5" and shift work I cannot handle, particularly as an Incel. There are also extra costs associated with working unless it is online (e.g. every cost that comes with a car, and also the cost in time for your commute).

Working more has diminishing returns. If you work 40 hours a week and make 50k, the government will tax you here all the way down to like 38k, so it's really as if you worked 30 hours a week. Legit throwing away 10 HOURS of your life EVERY week to a society that gives no fucks for you. Conversely if you do 20 hours a week and make 25k, you end up with about 21k, equivalent to about 17 hours of work. So in this case, you only give away 3 hours a week to society. You may as well spend all that free time investing or spending some time doing under-the-table stuff.

Lastly if you can NEET, you may as well do it. As with anything, use it wisely, be minimalist, and always try to ensure you are giving society the finger while doing whatever it is you are doing.
That’s good very based

I can’t think of that too

@Mentally lost cel

Hm, how about working for some odd jobs with UTT pay? It ain't much much but you will get every penny

What are those and what’s utt
Odd jobs are like menial jobs that doesn't require too much knowledge (Contractor, Factory Work, Janitorial Services, etc.), UTT means under the table pay, you will get paid everything you make without being taxed. Reason I said UTT is because we got glowies watching this site. :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
Odd jobs are like menial jobs that doesn't require too much knowledge (Contractor, Factory Work, Janitorial Services, etc.), UTT means under the table pay, you will get paid everything you make without being taxed. Reason I said UTT is because we got glowies watching this site. :feelsUgh:
Sounds good
Sounds ideal for an Incel. What's most important is doing the bare minimum and getting everything you can out of it.
Yeah based

You work so you don't end up on the street begging for money.

I will never work fuck that shit

for distraction

I don’t want to work in any way ,I am content with my copes and doubt it will be anything better or worth it

Fuck normies and everyone who glorified working IF it’s not worth it

I’ll never work until the last straw ,if I have to I will ,I just don’t have to then why should I

it’s like normie are so shocked that some guy doesn’t wake up at 7 o clock to go to work :soy::foidSoy: I’ll never wake up early for bullshit

fuck normies I wish all of them die painfully and live our life’s
The goal isn't to not work.

It's to not have to do anything you hate