Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why should we castrate sandniggers entering europe

foidrapist69

foidrapist69

spERmiarz
★★★★★
I have nothing against them fucking with worthless sluts who fuck dogs anyway, but the problem is the outcome - little mutts. It causes birth of both more sub5s and Tyrones, which leads to bigger polarization in male population and more blackpill. It also causes decline in local males' SMV.

But why shouldn't we just shoot them at the borders?
More sandniggers mean more sub5s allowed to rape without consequences which forces foids to look for protection from civilized men. Chads and chadlites have no business in getting into relationship, so toilets need to lower standards

Purely theoretically, since I really don't need to even look at their bullshit, but if I decided to look at IncelTears, what do you think would be the chance their new screenshots from .is would be mostly your threads:waitwhat:?

we need more terrorists

Since women want them so badly due to leftist politics, They can have them, I enjoy seeing rape statestics going up.

Yeah, but we should castrated and forced a ISIS(sandnigger who is terrorist)

In reality Islam doesn't really promote peaces, love and those muslim foids are whore nowadays.

Sand niggers are pooping out babies day by day, eww

Purely theoretically, since I really don't need to even look at their bullshit, but if I decided to look at IncelTears, what do you think would be the chance their new screenshots from .is would be mostly your threads:waitwhat:?
I went some time ago to see if they posted anything from me but they didn't :feelsrope:

I think that sandniggers entering Europe is actually good for us incels. I go by the rule that the worse it gets, the better. These people are never properly integrated into western civilization. They have their own beliefs, values, and shit they follow, which contradict the values of normies in these countries. What it does in the end is It creates turmoil and fights; as someone else mentioned, rape statistics are going up, crime statistics are going up, people are afraid to walk in certain zones, etc. There are a lot of things you do not really want in a stable society, so to speak. :)

The thing is, though, that we are not part of this society. We were outcasted and are marked as the lowest scum, not worth a second look. Everybody despises incels, so the worse things get, the better for us because it will open certain opportunities for law changes, structures can collapse, ideology can change, and of course elites can be "changed." The current gynocentric society and feminist ideologies are harming us in multiple ways. So whatever puts a strain on and tests the stability of a current society is a good thing. There is no way to resolve our problems legally in the current system. It needs to crash for it to be reformed in any meaningful way.

One way or another, if you are past your mid-20s, you will not benefit from it either way because your life is already ruined, but at least you can watch it burn and see the lives of normies being destroyed as well.
That's why I said I want them to come (but castrated)

I think that sandniggers entering Europe is actually good for us incels. I go by the rule that the worse it gets, the better. These people are never properly integrated into western civilization. They have their own beliefs, values, and shit they follow, which contradict the values of normies in these countries. What it does in the end is It creates turmoil and fights; as someone else mentioned, rape statistics are going up, crime statistics are going up, people are afraid to walk in certain zones, etc. There are a lot of things you do not really want in a stable society, so to speak. :)

The thing is, though, that we are not part of this society. We were outcasted and are marked as the lowest scum, not worth a second look. Everybody despises incels, so the worse things get, the better for us because it will open certain opportunities for law changes, structures can collapse, ideology can change, and of course elites can be "changed." The current gynocentric society and feminist ideologies are harming us in multiple ways. So whatever puts a strain on and tests the stability of a current society is a good thing. There is no way to resolve our problems legally in the current system. It needs to crash for it to be reformed in any meaningful way.

One way or another, if you are past your mid-20s, you will not benefit from it either way because your life is already ruined, but at least you can watch it burn and see the lives of normies being destroyed as well.
High Iq post :bigbrain:

They dont even post ss from here anymore literally retarded cringe normies that dont use the sub for its purpose

Ok foidrapist69

They dont even post ss from here anymore literally retarded cringe normies that dont use the sub for its purpose
They create accounts here to post low quality baits like this to farm karma, his(?) name is dead giveaway

Well, the more women they impregnate, the more subhumans they will create, which translates to our numbers rising, which in turn will create even bigger dissent among the general populace. Our goal should not be to preserve whatever we perceive as traditional because it does not benefit us in the current situation. It benefits normies; we are excluded from any relationships. We should focus on making the lives of the general populace as miserable as possible, and sandniggers certainly help this cause. Yes, they are not technically on our side and will cut our throats or beat us as well, but who cares? We will die anyway, and we are mostly not even coming outside for it to happen, so they will target mostly normies.
Our number raising only means suffering of new ones like us, bigger concurrency for sub2 unicorns and eventually becoming big enough of a problem for normies to fight us

cope, i will rape and impregnate your mother

I don´t care about the suffering of anyone else but me. Why should I? Who gave a crap about MY suffering?
Obviously no one will care about us if not even ourselves care about one another.
No empathy for this world. What bigger competition for sub2? There is no competition! They are dead, man. If you are sub2, you are not competing with anybody;
I mean for sub2 foids in crisis or something
the world is just waiting until you eventually rope. Tell me, why should I give a crap about what happens to future generations if my life is already doomed??? I would be fucking stupid to care after how they ruined my life.
Generally I see why you might think like that, but it seems like more of a fundamental difference between us than something to discuss

I have nothing against them fucking with worthless sluts who fuck dogs anyway, but the problem is the outcome - little mutts. It causes birth of both more sub5s and Tyrones, which leads to bigger polarization in male population and more blackpill. It also causes decline in local males' SMV.

But why shouldn't we just shoot them at the borders?
More sandniggers mean more sub5s allowed to rape without consequences which forces foids to look for protection from civilized men. Chads and chadlites have no business in getting into relationship, so toilets need to lower standards
Giga based fucking only thing is Europe is already fucked overloaded with migrants so you have to shoot them at the bordER to keep Europe from being totally destroyed which is bad for (((business)))