Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why should men respect women when women don't respect themselves?

B

bcroger

Commander
★★★
Females do all kinds of degenerate shit online-fuck stray dog and cats, masturbate in public, walk naked in public in front of kids etc. Wears revealing clothing in public with no discretion to audience. There are videos on YouTube and TikTok of women breast feeding their babies in a sexualized way. Gang bangs. Eat shit/scat. I saw a video on reddit of a depraved foid take a chit in public places including public parks and in stores in a sexualized way (not a cultural way like indian men do)

You may say these are a small pct of women, but there are billions upon billions of videos and images of naked foids online. Loads of women post naked pics of them selves online, but don't reveal it in real life. Millions upon millions of onlyfans accounts. I'll bet a decent pct. of women are posting nudes online. Or how else how did we end up with billions upon billions of them?

So with this knowledge, why should men respect women? They are not deserving of respect.

Last edited:
Even "professional" women fuck for $$$. Kamala Harris fucked Willie Brown for a promotion, Melania married Trump just for his billions of dollars. Hollywood women sleep with directors/producers just for rolls, nurses fuck and marry doctors for the $$$.

Women are naturally whores who trade sex for $$$ and other assets. Its how they survived despite being weak. Its in their evolutionally biology.

Why should men respect women when women don't respect men?​

I just mentally block them, I might see a hot one and feel sorry for myself but that’s about all. The whole respect thing is pointless, they’re not even the same species as us

I regret reading your first paragraph, that’s stuff is beyond disgusting and I feel dirty now

I just mentally block them, I might see a hot one and feel sorry for myself but that’s about all. The whole respect thing is pointless, they’re not even the same species as us

I regret reading your first paragraph, that’s stuff is beyond disgusting and I feel dirty now
agree