Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why should men match to females in terms of looks?

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
i often hear people say: i just want my looksmatch.

why should men be equal to woman in terms of beauty? men are inherently uglier than woman. this is a known truth. it has nothing to do with genetics either.
females look pretty to us because beauty is essential to them. beauty is not essential for men.

if men try to compete with woman in terms of looks, it will only yield bad results. men cannot compete period.

yeah it's a courtesy gesture, showing you're willing to meet in the middle

women have natural advantages in beauty, including genes for better smoother skin and identical XX chromosomes that allow their bodies to repair some genetic damage before it can impact their health and looks. you are more vulnerable to diseases and harm caused by genetic mutations as a male.

a woman that has all those advantages and still turns out ugly is really a truly worthless piece of shit

I'll date any woman, fuck a lookmatch

I disagree, I think attractiveness is spread equally among males and females.

But I also disagree with incels who upload their faces to those apps and get angry because their "looksmatch" is a 7-8/10
Dude, the traits that make you ugly in most cases will make a female attractive, and vice versa. Your looksmatch is a 4/10 if you are a 4/10, not a female with your face but with a smaller nose, bigger eyes and long hair.

My looksmatch probably getting pounded by two Chads now

Severely low IQ. Beauty is what the brains deems unconsciously as indicator of genetic fitness. There isn't something that is inherently beautiful, it's a species thing. Comparing beauty between sexes doesn't make sense, except for a bisexual degenerates.

Not to mention it's unfair to men to looksmatch because foids are always hiding their true appearance with fakeup and raising a value that they don't really have aka cheating.

Men are actually more aesthetic than women from an objective point of view. Ask yourself, do men need makeup?

This is probably the gayest post I’ve ever made but I think it’s true tbh. Women don’t have to put in that much effort to look good and have a nice body whereas men do.

i often hear people say: i just want my looksmatch.

why should men be equal to woman in terms of beauty? men are inherently uglier than woman. this is a known truth. it has nothing to do with genetics either.
females look pretty to us because beauty is essential to them. beauty is not essential for men.

if men try to compete with woman in terms of looks, it will only yield bad results. men cannot compete period.

Have you ever seen a woman without make up? seems unlikely, when you face males vs females without make up you will see they are uglier, the problem here is that males have several times more sexual drive and can fuck whatever thing, we see every female as attractive is a genetic trait of males not females.

Males with high sexual drive mate the most in our jungle nigger times, they were more willing to do whatever thing to have sex with foids, like killing other males or kidnaping/raping foids.

I disagree, I think attractiveness is spread equally among males and females.

But I also disagree with incels who upload their faces to those apps and get angry because their "looksmatch" is a 7-8/10
Dude, the traits that make you ugly in most cases will make a female attractive, and vice versa. Your looksmatch is a 4/10 if you are a 4/10, not a female with your face but with a smaller nose, bigger eyes and long hair.

i disagree. woman have a ton of advantage over men in the looks department.
i can name a few examples.

1. hair- most females have smooth hair, unless they are black. in males its different, most men bald prematurely and some have rough steely hair. its very rare for a men to keep a smooth and full hair to the age of 40 and beyond. (some Europeans have 'good' hair)
2. skin - i think this is a no-brainer. females have smoother,softer and more pale skin. men have thicker skin,rough, full of hair
3.body - both men and woman have their own advantages when it comes to body. but in men, most of our strength comes from upper body(especially from shoulders to back) + we have bigger bones. this is hardly attractive.
in females however, they are naturally curvy,big fat ass, tits. with no extra work on their behalf. working out is an added benefit.
4.face- this might get into esoteric lookism territory but ill try to sum it up. woman have sharper features (v-shaped jaw,narrow pointy chin,pointy ears,sculpted nose etc.) this are feminine traits, men usually have big potato faces because we have to endure damage during battles so our features are flatter and less pronounced.

notice how everytime we look at a beautiful man, its often a man with feminine features like long stringy hair or pale skin
Men are actually more aesthetic than women from an objective point of view. Ask yourself, do men need makeup?

This is probably the gayest post I’ve ever made but I think it’s true tbh. Women don’t have to put in that much effort to look good and have a nice body whereas men do.

read my comment above

Last edited:
This. In humans, females were biologically meant to be the "pretty" sex, and feminists are all butthurt about it as usual. In other species, sometimes the male's looks are more important (peacocks vs. peahens, male ducks with bright green heads vs. plain brown female ducks, etc.) But expecting human men to be as "pretty" as human women is ridiculous.

yeah it's a courtesy gesture, showing you're willing to meet in the middle

women have natural advantages in beauty, including genes for better smoother skin and identical XX chromosomes that allow their bodies to repair some genetic damage before it can impact their health and looks. you are more vulnerable to diseases and harm caused by genetic mutations as a male.

a woman that has all those advantages and still turns out ugly is really a truly worthless piece of shit
Yes. I really feel bad for this.

1. hair- most females have smooth hair, unless they are black. in males its different, most men bald prematurely and some have rough steely hair. its very rare for a men to keep a smooth and full hair to the age of 40 and beyond. (some Europeans have 'good' hair)
2. skin - i think this is a no-brainer. females have smoother,softer and more pale skin. men have thicker skin,rough, full of hair
3.body - both men and woman have their own advantages when it comes to body. but in men, most of our strength comes from upper body(especially from shoulders to back) + we have bigger bones. this is hardly attractive.
in females however, they are naturally curvy,big fat ass, tits. with no extra work on their behalf. working out is an added benefit.
4.face- this might get into esoteric lookism territory but ill try to sum it up. woman have sharper features (v-shaped jaw,narrow pointy chin,pointy ears,sculpted nose etc.) this are feminine traits, men usually have big potato faces because we have to endure damage during battles so our features are flatter and less pronounced.

notice how everytime we look at a beautiful man, its often a man with feminine features like long stringy hair or pale skin

read my comment above
nice breakdown

The reason you think women are better looking than men is because you are sexually attracted to women, and not men. I actually agree with you, I'm in the same boat, but lets recognize our own biases.

The reason you think women are better looking than men is because you are sexually attracted to women, and not men. I actually agree with you, I'm in the same boat, but lets recognize our own biases.

i don't see how men can be attractive at all. when i look at another man (handsome as it may be) i don't see anything unusual that i like.

They shouldn't. Men are the providers in the relationship. They make sure their family has a home, is fed, and are safe. Women are just there to make babies and take care of the house that the man provides. Women are the ones who are supposed to be pretty enough to get fucked whenever her man desires.

Modern times has tried to flip this paradigm around and failed horribly. This is because humans do not operate on equality. We are a sexual dimorphic species, women and men are not equal in every way.

It's actually the other way around. Remove sexual attraction from it and men look way better than femoids.

If an alien species were to land on earth, they would think femoids look disgusting and men are by far the more aesthetically appealing sex.

First of all, femoids have a much higher body fat percentage. They're essentially sacks of flab.

And then think about all of the frauding femoids must do in order to be found attractive by heterosexual males. They have to apply hundreds of layers of makeup and eye crap in order to hide the fact that their faces are really just teenage boy faces, with weaker bone structure.

They wear pushup bras and tight pants to frame their saggy tits and unremarkable ass. Most in-shape men could bend over in yoga pants and heterosexual male onlookers would get turned on, only to freak out when he reveals himself to actually be a man.

Just look at how convincing a lot of trannies are these days. Some M2F trannies actually look hotter than real foids now. It's terrifying.

And femoid vaginas usually look disgusting. Roast beef, you know.

Men have stronger facial bone structure (even incels usually have stronger facial bone structure than femoids), lower body fat percentage (although there are plenty of fatass guys who don't take advantage of male physiology), more muscle mass, and a cleaner-looking, logical reproductive organ.

read my comment above

I agree with hair only. Balding is the most brutal shit men can go through.

But in terms of skin, Asians have generally thicker skin than europeans, and they age better, and don't have that much problems with reddness or visible vessels. That's why men age better too. Smooth soft skin isn't an advantage, maybe visually and before a female turns 20. And pale? You kidding? Skin tone depends on race, treatment and the area where a person lives. Plus, tanned bodies always look better.

As for the body, here men are much luckier in general. Even a chubby man isn't as ugly as an equally chubby female. Men rarely have cellulite, and with a good face and frame, 20-30 extra pounds look fine. While a skinny female loses attraction points if she has cellulite or her thighs touch. Plus, it's easier for men to gain muscle and lose fat.

With face, you are completely wrong. I've been studying drawing and painting for 12 years now, including anatomy. And those differences you names are not true. The general differences between a male and female face are (accounted for a race btw): square vs round chin, "sculpted" face (due to less fat in men, therefore male faces are "sharper" not female, in general), lower brows, square vs round eye sockets, higher and square forehead, smaller lips, bigger nose, straight forehead (female is rounded without protruded eyebrows). Pointy ears? Sculpted nose? You watch too much anime or Tolkien. Men have bigger and more pronounced everything — head, ears, nose, wider chin. Reduced to simple shapes, females are circles, males are squares.

Why are you bringing battle damages? I was talking about genetic differences, not acquired traits.

So, all the male traits I mentioned are Chad traits. The further from the traits a male goes, the more feminine and uglier he will look. A good frame for a male is a masculine frame. A bad frame is a feminine one. A good chin is a wider square chin, a masculine chin.

Sure there are some common traits that will be bad for both genders, like a tiny chin, or a very long nose. And there are traits that look good on both, like dark and thick limbal rings.

But a good looking man is rarely feminine unless he has pronounced and proportional male traits as well.

We're not uglier than women. Makeup hides their shortcomings. Men are objectively far more attractive than women. If makeup didn't exist, this wouldn't even be questioned.

I agree with hair only. Balding is the most brutal shit men can go through.

But in terms of skin, Asians have generally thicker skin than europeans, and they age better, and don't have that much problems with reddness or visible vessels. That's why men age better too. Smooth soft skin isn't an advantage, maybe visually and before a female turns 20. And pale? You kidding? Skin tone depends on race, treatment and the area where a person lives. Plus, tanned bodies always look better.

As for the body, here men are much luckier in general. Even a chubby man isn't as ugly as an equally chubby female. Men rarely have cellulite, and with a good face and frame, 20-30 extra pounds look fine. While a skinny female loses attraction points if she has cellulite or her thighs touch. Plus, it's easier for men to gain muscle and lose fat.

With face, you are completely wrong. I've been studying drawing and painting for 12 years now, including anatomy. And those differences you names are not true. The general differences between a male and female face are (accounted for a race btw): square vs round chin, "sculpted" face (due to less fat in men, therefore male faces are "sharper" not female, in general), lower brows, square vs round eye sockets, higher and square forehead, smaller lips, bigger nose, straight forehead (female is rounded without protruded eyebrows). Pointy ears? Sculpted nose? You watch too much anime or Tolkien. Men have bigger and more pronounced everything — head, ears, nose, wider chin. Reduced to simple shapes, females are circles, males are squares.

Why are you bringing battle damages? I was talking about genetic differences, not acquired traits.

So, all the male traits I mentioned are Chad traits. The further from the traits a male goes, the more feminine and uglier he will look. A good frame for a male is a masculine frame. A bad frame is a feminine one. A good chin is a wider square chin, a masculine chin.

Sure there are some common traits that will be bad for both genders, like a tiny chin, or a very long nose. And there are traits that look good on both, like dark and thick limbal rings.

But a good looking man is rarely feminine unless he has pronounced and proportional male traits as well.

ill take the time to respond because you make some good points, which ill try to refute.

lets talk about the face first since most of our disagreement stems from that area. - females have fuller lips, higher chick-bones,men jaw's are usually wider therefore they seem less pointy. female jaws are v-shaped which tends to give them a more 'symmetrical' appearance. narrow heads (usually more attractive than big rounded heads).
its true that the overall shape of a female face is round and flat. but its mostly because they don't have a brow-bridge or eyes that are caved-in. woman have less body hair, which is considered attractive for both sexes. woman also have different set of teeth which you might find attractive based on how you view them.

as for the body, i already mentioned how its a huge advantage for woman by default. modern men usually don't have muscular builds so we can take body off the table. only a few men still have bodybuilder genetics.

also you talk about fat distribution which again, favors woman.
in men most of the fat goes to the belly and hips which is unattractive. for females it goes to the hips and ass, which might be attractive depending on the amount. again- huge victory for woman. men who are over certain % of fat looks like shit by default. while with woman there is alot they can get away with.

basically we are fucked, or are we? that's the question here. are we supposed to compete with woman in terms of beauty? because unless you have greek god physique you don't stand a chance. (most anatomy classes use greek god physique that is unrealistic). i know this because im an artist too. most of male depictions are very unrealistic

ill take the time to respond because you make some good points, which ill try to refute.

lets talk about the face first since most of our disagreement stems from that area. - females have fuller lips, higher chick-bones,men jaw's are usually wider therefore they seem less pointy. female jaws are v-shaped which tends to give them a more 'symmetrical' appearance. narrow heads (usually more attractive than big rounded heads).
its true that the overall shape of a female face is round and flat. but its mostly because they don't have a brow-bridge or eyes that are caved-in. woman have less body hair, which is considered attractive for both sexes. woman also have different set of teeth which you might find attractive based on how you view them.

as for the body, i already mentioned how its a huge advantage for woman by default. modern men usually don't have muscular builds so we can take body off the table. only a few men still have bodybuilder genetics.

also you talk about fat distribution which again, favors woman.
in men most of the fat goes to the belly and hips which is unattractive. for females it goes to the hips and ass, which might be attractive depending on the amount. again- huge victory for woman. men who are over certain % of fat looks like shit by default. while with woman there is alot they can get away with.

basically we are fucked, or are we? that's the question here. are we supposed to compete with woman in terms of beauty? because unless you have greek god physique you don't stand a chance. (most anatomy classes use greek god physique that is unrealistic). i know this because im an artist too. most of male depictions are very unrealistic

As someone who can't grow a full beard, I disagree that females have an advantage by having less hair. I mean for them, of course, it's better, I once almost puked seeing an Indian chick with black hairy legs, but being hairy is not a disadvantage for men. On the contrary, body hair demonstrates a high level of testosterone. Men who shave their chest look gay to me.

I disagree with body as well. I visually dislike women with big butts, mostly because those butts come with fat ugly legs and cellulite everywhere. Sure she can pull a nice Instagram picture but go to a beach and watch how ugly 90% of female bodies are. Maybe it's my preference, but I find only skinny or maybe a little bit muscular women attractive. They are such a minority, even in non-american countries. Maybe, in Japan they are the majority. But if a chick gains fat, her body immediately looks like jello.

But yeah, I agree that arguing who is more attractive doesn't really make sense, because of hypergamy and different view of sex among males and females.

Females are supposed to be pretty enough to please a man

Chicken in every pot, a car in every garage, and a vagina for every dick.

High IQ

Even lesbians use make up, which basically means that injunction to use make up as a woman doesn't come from the "patriarchy", but it comes from women themselves who knows what they are really worth.

. hair- most females have smooth hair, unless they are black. in males its different, most men bald prematurely and some have rough steely hair. its very rare for a men to keep a smooth and full hair to the age of 40 and beyond. (some Europeans have 'good' hair)
Suifuel.