Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why should I need ugly female?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Some people said I should lower standards and search for ugly. But why? (Leaving aside question that in times of today even ugly femorloids are so spoiled and "out of my league")

Tfu on ugly femorloids

I hate how retarded normies restrict us to “ugly” women as though that is all we deserve. I just want a woman. Why does she have to be ugly? Why does she have to be hot? Why does she have to be anything? I just want a girl that finds me as physically attractive as I find her to be. And that girl won’t be ugly in my eyes even if she’s a 3 or a 4.

I hate how retarded normies restrict us to “ugly” women as though that is all we deserve. I just want a woman. Why does she have to be ugly? Why does she have to be hot? Why does she have to be anything? I just want a girl that finds me as physically attractive as I find her to be. And that girl won’t be ugly in my eyes even if she’s a 3 or a 4.

Looksmatching has kind of always been an understood rule of life. Everyone at birth gets a number 1-10 at random, and you look for a partner +/- 1 or 2 from your looksmatch and get married. It's not perfect, and not fair, but everyone sort of "bought-in" to it and for the most part, it worked.

That system has completely been destroyed in recent years though, leaving behind a massive void of men who by all means should have been able to find a partner of similar looksmatch status to marry, now getting (at best) only the chance to beta-buxx and cuck ourselves.

I dont care what female I get I just want a female

Same
4 would be above me in looks though

The question is rather why would a female want an ugly male? Blackpill is, we need them more than they need us

Dude your avi fits 10/10 with the snow on top of it :feelsokman: