Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why should I be okay with public displays of affection

night-20

night-20

Recruit
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/13l34e/i_hate_seeing_couples_displaying_affection_in/

Look at the comments section saying that it is just a personal problem and that we should just deal with it, fucking idiots. Why should I be okay with that? Those couples should be mindful of the fact that there are guys like me that lacks the affection they are showing down my throat. You can't expect me to be okay with such a thing. I mean would you eat pizza in front of a starving man?

Normies have no empathy; they just say they do.

when normies show off their sexhaver status in public your officially allowed to kick their ass in asssasins creed.

I mean would you eat pizza in front of a starving man?
If I were hungry, then, like, yeah?

Maybe it's just me, but the way I see things, I just don't want to mess up everyone else's good time. Maybe it's a martyr complex or something, but I would hate to think that I ruined someone else's magical moment, and the desire to not ruin it for someone else is linked to my desire to experience it myself. Maybe I'm suffering from the incel version of the "temporarily embarrassed millionaire" thing, and I have a pollyannish belief that by not interfering with theirs, maybe someday I'll have that moment and it won't be interfered with. Still though, as naive as it may be, I think that's also how all moral behavior is.

Anyways, have a good day bro. Sometimes it's easier to just be a video game addict, no PDA in counter-strike.

If I were hungry, then, like, yeah?

Maybe it's just me, but the way I see things, I just don't want to mess up everyone else's good time. Maybe it's a martyr complex or something, but I would hate to think that I ruined someone else's magical moment, and the desire to not ruin it for someone else is linked to my desire to experience it myself. Maybe I'm suffering from the incel version of the "temporarily embarrassed millionaire" thing, and I have a pollyannish belief that by not interfering with theirs, maybe someday I'll have that moment and it won't be interfered with. Still though, as naive as it may be, I think that's also how all moral behavior is.

Anyways, have a good day bro. Sometimes it's easier to just be a video game addict, no PDA in counter-strike.
Bro tbh, if I had a gf, I wouldn't do PDA in front of people.

I mean really, why not just eat that pizza at home unless you are starving yourself? I don't even like using public transport while carrying some food I just bought in a bag (burger, pizza, whatever). It usually smells, why make people hungry?

@BaffleTrot I am not saying couples are not allowed to be intimate but they should be somewhat more considerate if you ask me.

Last edited:
when normies show off their sexhaver status in public your officially allowed to kick their ass in asssasins creed.
You get penalty for hurting civilians in AC, brutal.

I would ruin couple times by myring them in October 18 Halloween

Its inconsiderate flexing