Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why should I as an incel care about "domestic violence"?

Do you care when a woman "suffers" domestic violence from her boyfriend/husband?

• yeah

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • maby sometimes

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • no!

Votes: 42 85.7%

• Total voters
PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm neither an abusive boyfriend or a woman "suffering" abuse. I have nothing to do with these things and it is not my problem. Can you give me one reason to care and virtue signal for this crap? I remember seeing a woman on TV that had like 3 or 4 past abusive relationships and I just lol'd at how ridiculous the situation was :feelskek:
Also... women flock to abusers because females love dark triad traits in men. Being mistreated gets them wet, while simping gets their pussies dry. So when you think about it, this is mostly a non-issue - since women like it and all. Of course, sometimes the deranged psychos go too far and end the women, but I guess that's what makes it so exciting for them... living on the edge?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WXNeFygGME

:feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

women are annoying who cares if they get beat

Don't worry they got a personnality detector :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
They can smell the inkwell from a mile away :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: (picked up their sense of smell after many encounters with Flippy the dog, dogpill never ends :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:)

Last edited:
I'm neither an abusive boyfriend or a woman "suffering" abuse. I have nothing to do with these things and it is not my problem. Can you give me one reason to care and virtue signal for this crap? I remember seeing a woman on TV that had like 3 or 4 past abusive relationships and I just lol'd at how ridiculous the situation was :feelskek:
Also... women flock to abusers because females love dark triad traits in men. Being mistreated gets them wet, while simping gets their pussies dry. So when you think about it, this is mostly a non-issue - since women like it and all. Of course, sometimes the deranged psychos go too far and end the women, but I guess that's what makes it so exciting for them... living on the edge?

Not one click.

not my problem

you should care because women gave birth to you and made you who you are :foidSoy: (a piece of shit)

We should start a petition to get some regulation and quality control laws for these personality detectors, they keep malfunctioning so many times and surprisingly only work around short, ugly balding males.... I wonder why.... Really makes you think.... :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I care only because of my traumatic childhood. That is, I prefer not to hear it.

We should start a petition to get some regulation and quality control laws for these personality detectors, they keep malfunctioning so many times and surprisingly only work around short, ugly balding males.... I wonder why.... Really makes you think.... :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It's because of these silly ricecels manufacturers :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Always blame the incel, foid programming 101, it's part of their CPU instruction set.

Woman getting abused by so s , no , all other types yes

I missed the part where that's my problem. Update your personality detector software, stupid sharmootas.

Exactly why should you. As for the poll no I don't give a rat's ass on how there treated.

Last edited:
I only care when it's my immediate family. I've seen enough cases to know that it's almost always the woman's fault for ignoring the glaring red flags though.

Where is the cuck who voted sometimes :feelsugh:

There's no such a thing. It's just their choice. They voluntarily choose that.

Of course I don't care when chads beat chad chasing whores. That's cucked to waste any energy caring about whores who don't care about inceldom, or even care if we get brutally murdered, not just beaten.

Notice how when they cry domestic violence, the notion that she instigated any of it never comes into question. The narrative is that all these poor women are just being abused for no reason at all by their totally crazy and irrational boyfriends. Yup, no reason at all...

I don't give a flying fuck about sex-haver problems :feelsUgh: especially when it's from femoids choosing Chads over their looksmatch

To be honest I do care about domestic violence. After all, it feels nice to see the consequences of foids' personality detectors malfunctioning. :feelsPop:

No. Trash attracts trash.

i dont care about normalfags and foids misery period. they are constantly treati g people like me like trash and would throw me under the bus if they could get away with it so why should i show any sympathy to evil animals? i dont get anything good in return in fact i get the opposite

Don't worry they got a personnality detector :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
They can smell the inkwell from a mile away :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: (picked up their sense of smell after many encounters with Flippy the dog, dogpill never ends :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:)

you should care because women gave birth to you and made you who you are :foidSoy: (a piece of shit)

It's because of these silly ricecels manufacturers :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Always blame the incel, foid programming 101, it's part of their CPU instruction set.

I missed the part where that's my problem. Update your personality detector software, stupid sharmootas.

Where is the cuck who voted sometimes :feelsugh:

There's no such a thing. It's just their choice. They voluntarily choose that.

Of course I don't care when chads beat chad chasing whores. That's cucked to waste any energy caring about whores who don't care about inceldom, or even care if we get brutally murdered, not just beaten.

Notice how when they cry domestic violence, the notion that she instigated any of it never comes into question. The narrative is that all these poor women are just being abused for no reason at all by their totally crazy and irrational boyfriends. Yup, no reason at all...

I don't give a flying fuck about sex-haver problems :feelsUgh: especially when it's from femoids choosing Chads over their looksmatch

To be honest I do care about domestic violence. After all, it feels nice to see the consequences of foids' personality detectors malfunctioning. :feelsPop:

i dont care about normalfags and foids misery period. they are constantly treati g people like me like trash and would throw me under the bus if they could get away with it so why should i show any sympathy to evil animals? i dont get anything good in return in fact i get the opposite
:smonk::smonk::smonk::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

voting that I do care because

I always facepalm when a so called abused foid say "I was trapped in a abusive relationship"

I always facepalm when a so called abused foid say "I was trapped in a abusive relationship"
Uncucked men should reply to them by saying "boohoo, whore."

Domestic violence's numbers are insignificant when compared to the amount of men who suicide or are murdered

domestic 'violence' is based. w*man's natural state is suffering from her latest beating. anything else is degenerate

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back