Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why should Europe fight Russia?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Russia has every or almost every natural resource that Africa has. It has the 4th largest deposits of gold, it has oil, agriculture, huge forests , uranium etc.

Before the revolution that ushered in communism Russia was controlled by the very same bloodlines that controlled all of the other European nations.

Since the last decades Europe has shifted to an alliance with the USA who since the few years has been pushing policies that are impoverishing Europe by charging 4X the prices that Russia charged for gas for example. America is poaching European industries etc.

Examples of struggling Euro economies today are UK and Germany as an example because there is alot of articles to be found online explaining the problems in these countries.Still however, the rest of Europe is just as affected just that the bulk of articles are about the major EU economies.

Now I am just wondering why should Europe not ditch the Americans and rather choose to trade with Russia? Why should Europe deal with such back handed and deceitful American merchants who are fleasing them?

Thinking out of the box here

we should go to war with them, give them a new government, cut ties with jewmerica and establish a patriotic unified europe but nowadays being against mass importing millions of niggers and shitskins is considered right wing extremism so sadly its over for us

Russia is bad, because Putin listens to Jews most of the time instead of all the time like governments of all countries.

we should go to war with them, give them a new government, cut ties with jewmerica and establish a patriotic unified europe but nowadays being against mass importing millions of niggers and shitskins is considered right wing extremism so sadly its over for us
Isnt mass immigration something the Americans Initially pushed for in Europe?

All of them are controlled by kikes but at least he doesn't have faggots roaming around and forcing us hetero men to be silenced by trannyhatespeechlaws which Poland just tries to implement thanks to the lgbt infiltrators.
If i go to jail then i'm joining Putin side. Shooting the mutts, germans and britdongs would be fun at least till i get murdered by a drone. That's what you get for betraying us post war.

Now I am just wondering why should Europe not ditch the Americans and rather choose to trade with Russia? Why should Europe deal with such back handed and deceitful American merchants who are fleasing them?
You answered your own question.

It's because of the (((merchants))).

cause the jews say so

Part of the White genocide agenda.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back