Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why Should Anyone Care About You?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35171
  • Start date
Deleted member 35171

Deleted member 35171

Mother Nature's Failed Experiment
-
No one cares about men because men don't care about other men.

Men care about women, women care about women. No wonder we live in a gynocentric society.

We can sit there and blame women all we want but until men change nothing changes. Blaming women is like blaming NPCs in a video game.

You can't blame the government either. Why should the ruling elite, a body mostly made up of old powerful men, care about us? None of us would do any different. Most of you are disgusted and repulsed by the idea of caring for another man's child because it's "cucked" or something when in reality you're just greedy and selfish, aka a man.

Accept it. Men's problems stem from our own nature. We hate each other, we're in constant competition, we never do anything to lift each other up. Our selfishness and greed is the source of all of our suffering.

I hope an advanced AI takes over and wipes humanity off the face of the earth.

we're in constant competition, we never do anything to lift each other up. Our selfishness and greed is the source of all of our suffering.

Not really true. Most male on male hate stems from a competition true. But competition for what? Generally female attention. Women control mens behavior and women are attracted to violence. If women were actually compassionate as the blue pilled masses are indoctrinated to believe then most of the worlds problems would be solved.

Men care about women, women care about women. No wonder we live in a gynocentric society.

We can sit there and blame women all we want but until men change nothing changes. Blaming women is like blaming NPCs in a video game.

You can't blame the government either. Why should the ruling elite, a body mostly made up of old powerful men, care about us? None of us would do any different. Most of you are disgusted and repulsed by the idea of caring for another man's child because it's "cucked" or something when in reality you're just greedy and selfish, aka a man.

Accept it. Men's problems stem from our own nature. We hate each other, we're in constant competition, we never do anything to lift each other up. Our selfishness and greed is the source of all of our suffering.

Men are in constant competition because of women, it's females who want all the winner males and thereby encourage male infighting. Quite the conundrum, isn't it? :feelsjuice:

you are not entitled to be cared for :foidSoy:

SO BURN IT ALL :incel:

It's a modern problem

you are not entitled to be cared for :foidSoy:

SO BURN IT ALL :incel:
In the minds of women men are entitled to nothing and they themselves are entitled to everything. Sweet gig having that vagina where you're literally entitled to everything just by being born having it. :feelsclown:

It's an age old problem, female sexuality is entirely predicated on male social hierarchy or male social inequality, because under the female sexual psychological impetus there are only male winners and losers, this of course sets the entire tone for competitive male infighting because of the natural drive towards biological reproduction. It is females that set this ultimatum up, not men. Realistically speaking, if men ever became more cooperative amongst each other females would hate it. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
are in constant competition because of women, it's females who want all the winner males and thereby encourage male infighting. Quite the conundrum, isn't it? :feelsjuice:
I have a response to this but I think it's worthy of its own thread.

For now, as long as you agree with me that male competition and infighting is a bad thing we have common grounds to work with.
Not really true. Most male on male hate stems from a competition true. But competition for what? Generally female attention.
The end prize of this competition is reproduction. Women are a means to that end, our only means... for now.

Last edited:

I also believe that when men say only women are jealous of their friends is a cope. Man are jealous as well. Haven't seen anyone who genuinely gets happy if you succeed st something.

Nobody wants to see others happy. They want them to suffer.the whole " I want you to be happy" is nothing but a lie.

You just proved your point by saying you wished we'd be wiped off the face of the earth.

I have a response to this but I think it's worthy of its own thread.

For now, as long as you agree with me that male competition and infighting is a bad thing we have common grounds to work with.

The end prize of this competition is reproduction. Women are a means to that end, our only means... for now.
A majority of men in this world have been reduced next to nothing while a few men get to live the good life, so yes, I'm all for a majority of men to unite against the decadent corrupt minority. :feelsjuice:
Not really true. Most male on male hate stems from a competition true. But competition for what? Generally female attention. Women control mens behavior and women are attracted to violence. If women were actually compassionate as the blue pilled masses are indoctrinated to believe then most of the worlds problems would be solved.
Instead of saying women are attracted to violence we should say that women are attracted to male social inequality to which violence is a natural derivative or consequence thereof. The cycle of human destruction is entirely female led.:feelsjuice:

Last edited:

I care about you. Honestly I do.

Men are built to care about each other. But this instinct that exists in everyone of us can be covered up and silenced when culture become perverted enough.

Basically, the secret to males caring for each others is to live in an environment where alpha males have been eliminated.

But how can we eliminate alpha-males, you ask. Well, by living in an place that operates like a monastery. Think about it. In a Christian monastery, the alpha male is God. As a result, everybody else, including the abbot and the elders are beta-males. This is strictly enforced. Anything that looks like bragging or aggression is treated as a direct affront to God and severely punished.

I am not a Christian but I am a history buff. As a result, I know the history of Christianity quite well and read extensively about Monasticism. For one who wants to get a feeling for what I said above, try reading the rule of Benedict of Nursia.

Life in a monastery was not always perfect. Nothing is. But I believe that in many instances, monks in properly run monasteries really cared about each other.

So if I imagine you and I living in a kind of monastery (which is pretty much our situation, tbh) I can genuinely picture the possibility of caring for a brocel.

It's a modern problem
It's not purely a modern problem, it is a problem as old as civilization itself, however, modernity takes this original problem and multiplies it a million times further since the very existence of modernity is problematic in of itself when you add things like automation, economics, planned obsolescence, and the division of labor to the mix. :feelsjuice:

I do not care if they care about me or not, I just don't like the hypocrisy and double standards and mental gymnastics and pretending that they do, they can't be honest because it will ruin their agenda.
Soyciety only "cares" about men if there's a use for them (going to war etc).

I do not care if they care about me or not, I just don't like the hypocrisy and double standards and mental gymnastics and pretending that they do, they can't be honest because it will ruin their agenda.
Soyciety only "cares" about men if there's a use for them (going to war etc).
My general rule in life is that you can never expect females to be entirely honest about anything, with them duplicity is the name of the game. They'll say one thing and do the direct opposite, always. They are mental masters at clever social deception or deflection and the only way to combat against that is to become acquainted with it yourself. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
My general rule in life is that you can never expect females to be entirely honest about anything, with them duplicity is the name of the game. They'll say one thing and do the direct opposite, always. They are mental masters at clever social deception and the only way to combat against that is to become acquainted with it yourself. :feelsjuice:
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
mental gymnastics is the only sport that foids will ever be good at.

That's just about life and the survival of your genes, "greed" and "selfishness" have nothing to do with being a man and everything to do with ensuring your blood keeps pumping in you or your offsprings. This inherent egoism isn't something you can just circumvent by "lifting each other up".

:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
mental gymnastics is the only sport that foids will ever be good at.
We must come to surpass them in that arena if we're ever going to win for ourselves.:feelsdevil:

Some of this is very true. I understand where you are coming from! There is a lot to discuss on this. And I agree with @K9Otaku that there is much more to inventing a new form of monkcel'ing than meets the eye.

People should care about me because I know what is food, medicine, and poison, growing all around me.